Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
It is not personal. If you take it personally, that is your problem.

Some of us need to recharge. It's overwhelming having a brand new person so excited to talk to us all the time. Fries the system. Our independence and alone time feels invaded.

And by some of us, I mean me. I will not apologise for taking alone time. I need it. And I will not apologise for taking care of myself.
In other news, Clint asked me for 20 iridium ore like I can just magic that out of thin air. Sir-
It is not personal. If you take it personally, that is your problem.

Some of us need to recharge. It's overwhelming having a brand new person so excited to talk to us all the time. Fries the system. Our independence and alone time feels invaded.

And by some of us, I mean me. I will not apologise for taking alone time. I need it. And I will not apologise for taking care of myself.
In other news, Clint asked me for 20 iridium ore like I can just magic that out of thin air. Sir-
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer
I'm tired, hungry, and stressed
I'm tired, hungry, and stressed
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
why does everyone care so much about how i look in public lmao im sweating i dont want to wear a JACKET but they keep making me bring one "people will think we're weird for not making you wear a jacket!1 itll look weird having you standing there in 40 degrees when everyone else is in a jacket!1!1" IM SOAKED IN SWEAT IT IS HOT AS HELL OUT HERE I AM GOING TO START SMELLING LIKE HAM IN A SECOND

DO YOU WANT A HAM JACKET IN YOUR CAR?
why does everyone care so much about how i look in public lmao im sweating i dont want to wear a JACKET but they keep making me bring one "people will think we're weird for not making you wear a jacket!1 itll look weird having you standing there in 40 degrees when everyone else is in a jacket!1!1" IM SOAKED IN SWEAT IT IS HOT AS HELL OUT HERE I AM GOING TO START SMELLING LIKE HAM IN A SECOND

DO YOU WANT A HAM JACKET IN YOUR CAR?
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.pngw7Yv8Mj.png
god.
god.
aW48MUW.pngpZJYyk4.png
Featherback Pelt Sandstone
Huh. Maybe I should loosen up a little?
Huh. Maybe I should loosen up a little?
.TASTE_ THE_COLOURS.
"You seem to use your sick time in short notice".

I guess I'm supposed to know like a week ahead of time if I'm going to be sick. Excuse me.
"You seem to use your sick time in short notice".

I guess I'm supposed to know like a week ahead of time if I'm going to be sick. Excuse me.
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
I study English at the institute and do you know what our whole parallel puzzled over? Above the phrase "See you later, alligator! After while crocodile!" Our replacement teacher only said that phrase once. Once ! We were puzzling over this for 3 years!!! 5 groups!!! More then 94 students! [emoji=gaoler laughing size=1] Just imagine it ;)
I study English at the institute and do you know what our whole parallel puzzled over? Above the phrase "See you later, alligator! After while crocodile!" Our replacement teacher only said that phrase once. Once ! We were puzzling over this for 3 years!!! 5 groups!!! More then 94 students! Just imagine it ;)
HohX6RN.pngcZKZkwe.gifq4wx5yV.gif5VtXk9A.gifBDcGmpU.gif5VtXk9A.gifq4wx5yV.gifcZKZkwe.gif
Why do people lie to me!!
Why do people lie to me!!
PJb908Z.png
MR KRABS. I WANT TO GO TO BED!!
MR KRABS. I WANT TO GO TO BED!!
i love when i can look in the mirror and think to myself "yeah i look like a boy!!" aaaagh for so long i couldnt stop seeing myself as more feminine, so this is so epic,, :D
i love when i can look in the mirror and think to myself "yeah i look like a boy!!" aaaagh for so long i couldnt stop seeing myself as more feminine, so this is so epic,, :D
memtro
fr+3
he/xey
demiboy

Untitled_Artwork.png
Untitled_Artwork.png
Untitled_Artwork.png
Untitled_Artwork.png
Untitled_Artwork.png
Untitled_Artwork.png
—— songs that are important to me
or that give me unreasonable joy :>