Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Closed] December Kindness Challenge '22
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 221 222
Days 1 & 2 Complete [emoji=heart size=1]
Days 1 & 2 Complete

22ywPUF.png Ao7i1jI.png TSLAPe2.gifUXRaoCb.png6OIh6CV.pngVod89n8.pngMGIo0DJ.gifs7d0V1v.png 2oKWxc3.png
Dec 1

@Vixyish , your art has to be some of the most unique that I've seen on this site. It's always brings me so much joy to look at your works! I'm always overjoyed to see you in the Shadow Fodderart, and can't wait until I can get the motivation to do fodder again and to catch Shadow's pushes lol.

@Booleano , the imperial scroll auction has to take the cake for the best and the most fun event that I've ever witnessed on this site. The watch party that you created was so fun to hang out in, and the jokes created in the server had me laughing so much. Thank you and the watch party members for helping me come out of my shell and realize that the people on this site are so fun to talk to.

@JavaMP , you've helped me dip my toes into participating in community ran threads and games. You and the team for the Grove are some of the most wonderful people that I've met. I can't wait to see how the story continues to grow, and can't wait to see the people's reactions when we open again!

@VoidFren , thank you so so much for letting me in on your subspeices project! It's an absolute delight to work with you, and I've loved seeing the Floral Fiends grow! I can't help but smile any time I see your name and pfp in a thread. Your lair has to be one of my favorites to sit and look through, I swear.

@Pockyyy , even if you're on break right now, I just want to say thank you so much for running your Last Chance Rescue. I've fallen in love with so many dragons that with your writing makes me want to keep them as permas.
Dec 1

@Vixyish , your art has to be some of the most unique that I've seen on this site. It's always brings me so much joy to look at your works! I'm always overjoyed to see you in the Shadow Fodderart, and can't wait until I can get the motivation to do fodder again and to catch Shadow's pushes lol.

@Booleano , the imperial scroll auction has to take the cake for the best and the most fun event that I've ever witnessed on this site. The watch party that you created was so fun to hang out in, and the jokes created in the server had me laughing so much. Thank you and the watch party members for helping me come out of my shell and realize that the people on this site are so fun to talk to.

@JavaMP , you've helped me dip my toes into participating in community ran threads and games. You and the team for the Grove are some of the most wonderful people that I've met. I can't wait to see how the story continues to grow, and can't wait to see the people's reactions when we open again!

@VoidFren , thank you so so much for letting me in on your subspeices project! It's an absolute delight to work with you, and I've loved seeing the Floral Fiends grow! I can't help but smile any time I see your name and pfp in a thread. Your lair has to be one of my favorites to sit and look through, I swear.

@Pockyyy , even if you're on break right now, I just want to say thank you so much for running your Last Chance Rescue. I've fallen in love with so many dragons that with your writing makes me want to keep them as permas.
Sent a familiar bomb of undiscovered fams! [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/694678871009918976/1048276000057872545/SmartSelect_20221202-163422_Firefox.jpg[/img]
Sent a familiar bomb of undiscovered fams!

SmartSelect_20221202-163422_Firefox.jpg
104.png Wishlist
361.png Gene Plans
121.pngFR+8
progen-small.pngsignature-badge.jpg kashan-icon-small.pngbadge-Strange-Sisters-small.png
December 1
(late start sorry)

@SilentRiver - Awwwh Shucks - thanks for the tag. I feel the same way - it is so nice to make this site personal and connect in ways that are other than dragons. Your support during some tough RL spots this past year has meant the world to me.

@FirozTaverbi - thanks for the daily drop - nice to stay in the loop on "all the things"

@Juxta13 - thanks for the Random Raffle posts and opportunities to share pretty dragons and get a bit of a glimpse into the people behind the names on FR.

@brit - You work so dang hard at Water Flight Dom and keeping us sorted out.

Admins and Techies for the FR site - thanks for all you do to keep us running and playing and geneing and having fun!

D60
December 1
(late start sorry)

@SilentRiver - Awwwh Shucks - thanks for the tag. I feel the same way - it is so nice to make this site personal and connect in ways that are other than dragons. Your support during some tough RL spots this past year has meant the world to me.

@FirozTaverbi - thanks for the daily drop - nice to stay in the loop on "all the things"

@Juxta13 - thanks for the Random Raffle posts and opportunities to share pretty dragons and get a bit of a glimpse into the people behind the names on FR.

@brit - You work so dang hard at Water Flight Dom and keeping us sorted out.

Admins and Techies for the FR site - thanks for all you do to keep us running and playing and geneing and having fun!

D60
aHMlRC8.png5pElray.gifBKmrZuP.gif
sleep_apng_s.png

Day 2- sent a CR of some familiars to the Wind Flight Familiar Bank.

Day 2- sent a CR of some familiars to the Wind Flight Familiar Bank.
TCan87U.png
... solitude's fun, don't get me wrong. For heaven's sake after a hundred years.... -BEN
..[ x o a n o n ]
OLBwj1S.gif
1U9XoNG.png
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o3_r1_100.gif
**AXOLOTL RAFFLE**
Sent @smeen a CR with some fams they're missing!
Sent @smeen a CR with some fams they're missing!
8Lpal06.gif
Sent undiscovered fams to a stranger [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [img]https://i.imgur.com/wERX0pR.png[/img]
Sent undiscovered fams to a stranger

wERX0pR.png
504f80011beaedbc218e4f4b8bac8de685fdf63d.png
I've sent out a couple of familiars the person didn't have yet for today's task
I've sent out a couple of familiars the person didn't have yet for today's task
nuvYkoF.png
[center][img]https://imgur.com/U9jOubj.png[/img] Dec 2, giftbombed some fams <3[/center]
U9jOubj.png
Dec 2, giftbombed some fams <3
For day 2, I sent some hibernal den task familiars to the Light hibden bank.
For day 2, I sent some hibernal den task familiars to the Light hibden bank.
LGBT+  Progress Queer

Nonbinary They/She
xx4VlncxY.png xx uPOLOvt.png
SV9CXSe.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 221 222