Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 2925 2926 2927 2928 2929 ... 3158 3159
@archival

Thanks! Knew it was dragon related. Time to use it
@archival

Thanks! Knew it was dragon related. Time to use it
tn0RSo5.png5iXiC8z.png4chwrKV.pnghzM3Sr2.pngrr8xP9d.png2VtxnMX.png
Has anyone ever noticed how CREEPY the vielspun happy emoji is? Seriously.. [emoji=veilspun happy size=2] AHHHH
Has anyone ever noticed how CREEPY the vielspun happy emoji is?
Seriously..

AHHHH
May StarClan light your path!

comment on my profile if you get the reference!
[quote name="HalloMeep" date="2022-12-02 08:33:57" ] Has anyone ever noticed how CREEPY the vielspun happy emoji is? Seriously.. [emoji=veilspun happy size=2] AHHHH [/quote] @HalloMeep No, but I sure do now They are coming for your soul
HalloMeep wrote on 2022-12-02 08:33:57:
Has anyone ever noticed how CREEPY the vielspun happy emoji is?
Seriously..

AHHHH
@HalloMeep
No, but I sure do now
They are coming for your soul
Role-play-achiement.png NeuD2.gifCx8UR.gifrl8yl.gifJqb1Z.gif
IT'S GENDER TIME
[s]Does anyone know what this is all about? It keeps happening when I view things[/s] Solved! Thanky you @Lonin [url=https://imgur.com/a/hPGscd1][img]https://i.imgur.com/ZaIGhde.png[/img][/url]
Does anyone know what this is all about? It keeps happening when I view things Solved! Thanky you @Lonin

ZaIGhde.png
HzGpUHb.png
@shiro3tora It only happens with very old posts. The forums were updated a while ago and some symbols in posts from before that were broken because of it. The code in the post is HTML for an apostrophe :D
@shiro3tora It only happens with very old posts. The forums were updated a while ago and some symbols in posts from before that were broken because of it. The code in the post is HTML for an apostrophe :D
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
When does NotN start?
When does NotN start?
@whiteclover it will very likely be on the 18th of December
@whiteclover it will very likely be on the 18th of December
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@SleepyTiefling
Dragon Share.
@SleepyTiefling
Dragon Share.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
Is there any chance that skins, apparel, and familiars from past events will be re-introduced?
I am DYING for many some of the past event items!!
Is there any chance that skins, apparel, and familiars from past events will be re-introduced?
I am DYING for many some of the past event items!!
Wishlist: In Profile
natureb1.pngnkHobD3.png
@DevilishRose

It depends on which items you specifically mean. Boolean? Downtime familiars? Never. KS/First year appearel/familiars? Infrequently in Roudsey's Raffle.

Y2-Y7 or so festival items? Spare Inventory Crate and will continue to be added to for the foreseeable future and they seem to be appearing in Roundsey as well.

Cycled out Gem MP items? May 8-15, 2023.

Seasonal events? Seasonally. Also Valentine's, too. Marva's April Fool's items show up in various places--Gilded Decorative Chests and Roundsey, primarily.

edit: typo

edit: I was wrong about some--Roundsey gets donations from staff/friends of family accounts. Announcement
@DevilishRose

It depends on which items you specifically mean. Boolean? Downtime familiars? Never. KS/First year appearel/familiars? Infrequently in Roudsey's Raffle.

Y2-Y7 or so festival items? Spare Inventory Crate and will continue to be added to for the foreseeable future and they seem to be appearing in Roundsey as well.

Cycled out Gem MP items? May 8-15, 2023.

Seasonal events? Seasonally. Also Valentine's, too. Marva's April Fool's items show up in various places--Gilded Decorative Chests and Roundsey, primarily.

edit: typo

edit: I was wrong about some--Roundsey gets donations from staff/friends of family accounts. Announcement
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
1 2 ... 2925 2926 2927 2928 2929 ... 3158 3159