Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Closed] December Kindness Challenge '22
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 221 222
@Peyp For being such a huge part of all of the plague dominance programs
@Peyp For being such a huge part of all of the plague dominance programs
If I don't respond it's because I'm either working or busy, I promise I'm not ignoring you.
Also I'm sorry if I ever sound rude, I'm not trying to be, I'm just socially awkward.
Day 1
@ScripturamRuby For giving me a whole bunch of gifts when I was just starting out, thank you!!
@1cmOfHappiness For running a free dragon adoptery (I’m 100% sure adoptery isn’t a word but I don’t know what else to call it? They give dragons away for free to good homes), from which I got some of my first dragons!
@CinderTail and @ShadowMermaid For being incredibly helpful and kind I when I was just starting out!
@HauntedHollows For being an excellent friend!
@pandakitty1 For the super kind words about my art and being the way I found out about this challenge!!
Day 1
@ScripturamRuby For giving me a whole bunch of gifts when I was just starting out, thank you!!
@1cmOfHappiness For running a free dragon adoptery (I’m 100% sure adoptery isn’t a word but I don’t know what else to call it? They give dragons away for free to good homes), from which I got some of my first dragons!
@CinderTail and @ShadowMermaid For being incredibly helpful and kind I when I was just starting out!
@HauntedHollows For being an excellent friend!
@pandakitty1 For the super kind words about my art and being the way I found out about this challenge!!
Untitled515-20230828203845.pngUntitled514-20230828203832.pngUntitled513-20230828203819.pngUntitled512-20230828203801.png
@GoldeenBee
Honestly this made my night and I really haven't been having a good day but also waaah I don't know how to accept the praise--
;-;
You're such a sweetheart, bless u <3
@GoldeenBee
Honestly this made my night and I really haven't been having a good day but also waaah I don't know how to accept the praise--
;-;
You're such a sweetheart, bless u <3
ucaXKBU.png gTxwrLW.png ec57cfa59d856e5323722720d71a9e814f6e1d23.png
@/VaeLar and @/Zygon actually are the ones that got me into FR, although VaeLar has not been on in a while so not sure if that still counts lol ( also i do know them both irl so i suppose that does somewhat add a lot to my appreciation of them <3 )

@/lallie you actually up until recently ran the windsitters program, which was actually one of the first ways i dipped into the world of dom, you are a great council member.

@/proxima creates these great dragon bios that even tho i have yet to use one entertain me to no end and i am inspired to hopefully someday be half as creative.

i have been fortunate to meet many nice FR users, all of whom i am grateful for . . . :)
@/VaeLar and @/Zygon actually are the ones that got me into FR, although VaeLar has not been on in a while so not sure if that still counts lol ( also i do know them both irl so i suppose that does somewhat add a lot to my appreciation of them <3 )

@/lallie you actually up until recently ran the windsitters program, which was actually one of the first ways i dipped into the world of dom, you are a great council member.

@/proxima creates these great dragon bios that even tho i have yet to use one entertain me to no end and i am inspired to hopefully someday be half as creative.

i have been fortunate to meet many nice FR users, all of whom i am grateful for . . . :)
TCan87U.png
... solitude's fun, don't get me wrong. For heaven's sake after a hundred years.... -BEN
..[ x o a n o n ]
OLBwj1S.gif
1U9XoNG.png
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o3_r1_100.gif
**AXOLOTL RAFFLE**
@1cmOfHappiness So sorry to hear you’re not having a good day :(
Happy I could help at least a little though!
@1cmOfHappiness So sorry to hear you’re not having a good day :(
Happy I could help at least a little though!
Untitled515-20230828203845.pngUntitled514-20230828203832.pngUntitled513-20230828203819.pngUntitled512-20230828203801.png
Gonna tag these beautiful peeps for making FR such a great place to decompress and just simply enjoy pixel dragons! You humans make my day just that bit brighter when we joke around and interact and/or you've done something this year that's really really meant a lot to me and I'm not quite sure if I ever told you. Thank you thank you thank you and I hope next year will be just the same and better! <3

In no particular order: @bonivich @NariKine @BLOODFIEND @eloquentspeeches @KaichouKai @Caileire @Robotzebra @Novrre @kaniari @Ohmu & the entirety of the Old Oaks community!
Gonna tag these beautiful peeps for making FR such a great place to decompress and just simply enjoy pixel dragons! You humans make my day just that bit brighter when we joke around and interact and/or you've done something this year that's really really meant a lot to me and I'm not quite sure if I ever told you. Thank you thank you thank you and I hope next year will be just the same and better! <3

In no particular order: @bonivich @NariKine @BLOODFIEND @eloquentspeeches @KaichouKai @Caileire @Robotzebra @Novrre @kaniari @Ohmu & the entirety of the Old Oaks community!
03_03.jpg
I signed up ! This is a really fun challenge and I'd love to join :)

I want to thank many friends for making FR a daily activity I really enjoy <3

Firstly, @Achinis for being the friend who introduced me to Flight Rising, I know you're not active here anymore but I'll eventually let her know later haha

Then @Sidya @Kano3Shuuya @Askesis @KaichouKai and many other Old Oaks members for being such good friends, y'all are really fun and so kind it's unbelievable, I can't wait to crime you all when I have more time >:)c
I can't wait to have more silly moments together <3

P.S. Ty Asch for pinging me here I love this game a lot haha
I signed up ! This is a really fun challenge and I'd love to join :)

I want to thank many friends for making FR a daily activity I really enjoy <3

Firstly, @Achinis for being the friend who introduced me to Flight Rising, I know you're not active here anymore but I'll eventually let her know later haha

Then @Sidya @Kano3Shuuya @Askesis @KaichouKai and many other Old Oaks members for being such good friends, y'all are really fun and so kind it's unbelievable, I can't wait to crime you all when I have more time >:)c
I can't wait to have more silly moments together <3

P.S. Ty Asch for pinging me here I love this game a lot haha
4CNl2cV.png
[ Inari. ]
· art shop
· carrd
· wishlist
· Dragon sales

Some people who make this site the wonderful place it is:

@GalopaWXY, for making the Old Oaks sanctuary
@Coelacanis, for making the ODCA
@Narikine, for their lovely art and the joy they bring to the Old Oaks discord
@Maki, for their priceless guides for coli and loot
@windowsXP, for their gorgeous accents
And all of the lovely fosters of Old Oaks for their work in preserving the history of Flight Rising <3
Some people who make this site the wonderful place it is:

@GalopaWXY, for making the Old Oaks sanctuary
@Coelacanis, for making the ODCA
@Narikine, for their lovely art and the joy they bring to the Old Oaks discord
@Maki, for their priceless guides for coli and loot
@windowsXP, for their gorgeous accents
And all of the lovely fosters of Old Oaks for their work in preserving the history of Flight Rising <3
Untitled94-20220821210211.pngUntitled94-20220821210121.pngUntitled94-20220821210005.png
sob sob sob this is the best day of the year I swear [emoji=heart size=1] @HowDoilnternet you are the coolest cowboy this side of the Molten Scar and the purest essence of Fire Flight, I genuinely can't imagine the flight without you (I can and it is terrible) @protowilson TRULY MY COMRADE IN ARMS we have been through so freaking much and you individually have been through so much and I just want you to know you're one of the best people around and I love you man, not only because you indulge my dumb Smokey jokes. @Hinumi you are so talented and sweet and I don't say nearly often enough how much I appreciate you, you deserve only good things forever <3 @Falconair @DrowsyPanda @eieru @furo @iiPessimystic @Vetoer1 @Arrowfeathers @blazebrem @hzsky @Sigursson @grimmgirl @catmeow1 THE FULL CREW thank you for your dedication and hard work (past, present, and future)!! you are all so insanely talented and I consider myself so fortunate to be able to collaborate with all of you and -- more accurately -- watch you work miracles. <333 @derogatory you are a shining star [emoji=gold star size=1] I appreciate you so so SO much @Tinytalkingtina @IronPen @RuthlessCata @Ryj @sikora @Havic can I just say that you are great? I feel like there's no way for me to put this that can't in some way be interpreted as trite, but I truly value your contributions and think you're pretty swell :) @bonivich @Goldia shout out to you for being nice people who deserve nice things and you make FR a nicer place to be <3 okay I'm done being a sop, resume normal business now :')
sob sob sob this is the best day of the year I swear

@HowDoilnternet you are the coolest cowboy this side of the Molten Scar and the purest essence of Fire Flight, I genuinely can't imagine the flight without you (I can and it is terrible)

@protowilson TRULY MY COMRADE IN ARMS we have been through so freaking much and you individually have been through so much and I just want you to know you're one of the best people around and I love you man, not only because you indulge my dumb Smokey jokes.

@Hinumi you are so talented and sweet and I don't say nearly often enough how much I appreciate you, you deserve only good things forever <3

@Falconair @DrowsyPanda @eieru @furo @iiPessimystic @Vetoer1 @Arrowfeathers @blazebrem @hzsky @Sigursson @grimmgirl @catmeow1 THE FULL CREW thank you for your dedication and hard work (past, present, and future)!! you are all so insanely talented and I consider myself so fortunate to be able to collaborate with all of you and -- more accurately -- watch you work miracles. <333

@derogatory you are a shining star I appreciate you so so SO much

@Tinytalkingtina @IronPen @RuthlessCata @Ryj @sikora @Havic can I just say that you are great? I feel like there's no way for me to put this that can't in some way be interpreted as trite, but I truly value your contributions and think you're pretty swell :)

@bonivich @Goldia shout out to you for being nice people who deserve nice things and you make FR a nicer place to be <3

okay I'm done being a sop, resume normal business now :')
6Jj8Ipi.png
Let's see here... it's been a quieter year here on Flight Rising for me, but you guys are one of the reasons I keep coming back!

@Alligatorsight @YubiEevee for the connections we've made roleplaying and telling stories of our clans over the years. Nearly three years now; it's really been fun! I understand I've been less active lately but life's keeping me busy, just know that I appreciate all of your hard work bringing our dragons to life.

@Peacewielder aha I'm so glad I got you back into FR this year! And I'm even happier that you're enjoying it.

@Dendro for your support. You are an amazing human being. :)

@SheridanCharon @corndog and all the folks over at the meat pineapple thread. It's iconic. Thank you very much.

@Sky thank you for making the Firstborn project, in all its incarnations, a reality, and overall being cool and understanding. It's been an honor to own offspring of FR's history!
Let's see here... it's been a quieter year here on Flight Rising for me, but you guys are one of the reasons I keep coming back!

@Alligatorsight @YubiEevee for the connections we've made roleplaying and telling stories of our clans over the years. Nearly three years now; it's really been fun! I understand I've been less active lately but life's keeping me busy, just know that I appreciate all of your hard work bringing our dragons to life.

@Peacewielder aha I'm so glad I got you back into FR this year! And I'm even happier that you're enjoying it.

@Dendro for your support. You are an amazing human being. :)

@SheridanCharon @corndog and all the folks over at the meat pineapple thread. It's iconic. Thank you very much.

@Sky thank you for making the Firstborn project, in all its incarnations, a reality, and overall being cool and understanding. It's been an honor to own offspring of FR's history!
PphCb2h.png0KJLkHj.pngqFbe5lO.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 221 222