Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
I should probably start cooking but doing random stuff instead seems way more appealing atm...
I should probably start cooking but doing random stuff instead seems way more appealing atm...
I collected and hatched 90 Pawmi eggs and not a single one of them was shiny :’)

This time I’m collecting 120 eggs before trying again
I collected and hatched 90 Pawmi eggs and not a single one of them was shiny :’)

This time I’m collecting 120 eggs before trying again
6nI5sr3.png UPbvkZE.png
It's so windy my house is shaking
It's so windy my house is shaking
"Hi my name is Crow with a B and I’ve been afraid of insects my whole lif-" "Stop stop stop- where?" "What?" "Where’s the B? "TherE'S A BEE???"
Pixel Adopts --- Wishlist/Gene tracker
Sometimes I worry that I'm just... not that interesting. I have friends, and there must be some reason people choose to be around me, but I don't know what it is. I feel like I'm pretty much just some guy.
Sometimes I worry that I'm just... not that interesting. I have friends, and there must be some reason people choose to be around me, but I don't know what it is. I feel like I'm pretty much just some guy.
"Luvdisc's heart-shaped body is a symbol of love and romance. It is said that any couple meeting this Pokémon is promised a loving relationship that never ends."
he/they | early 20s | writer, country boy, Big Nerd
Really enjoying these new Stone Ocean episodes :) Though I already know how everything plays out, including the ending.

I know it’s not necessarily a happy ending, but I’m still looking forward to seeing Irene and Annakiss after the universe reset

Just finished watching the Bohemian Rhapsody arc. Some thoughts and opinions:

I wish that Ungalo had more screen time before his defeat. He seemed like an interesting dude and I was disappointed that his character wasn’t explored further, especially since he’s one of DIO’s sons after all. There was also a surprising amount of Weathersui moments in these episodes, which was pretty nice, although I do realize and acknowledge that it’s not a canon pairing. Though I must say… it’s giving me fanfic ideas… Werewolf Anasui anyone?
Really enjoying these new Stone Ocean episodes :) Though I already know how everything plays out, including the ending.

I know it’s not necessarily a happy ending, but I’m still looking forward to seeing Irene and Annakiss after the universe reset

Just finished watching the Bohemian Rhapsody arc. Some thoughts and opinions:

I wish that Ungalo had more screen time before his defeat. He seemed like an interesting dude and I was disappointed that his character wasn’t explored further, especially since he’s one of DIO’s sons after all. There was also a surprising amount of Weathersui moments in these episodes, which was pretty nice, although I do realize and acknowledge that it’s not a canon pairing. Though I must say… it’s giving me fanfic ideas… Werewolf Anasui anyone?
6nI5sr3.png UPbvkZE.png
macs are so durable tbh my old one has lasted 6 whole years and i just got a new one because my old one is now too old to receive further os updates. it's working completely fine if a little bit laggy, so i'm thinking whether to pass it to someone or use it as a spare laptop by installing windows on it and using it as a windows desktop, since i'm transferring everything to the new mac anyway

edit: i also have prom tomorrow and i am going in track shoes but it's too late to worry about it now. i just hope no one notices lmao
macs are so durable tbh my old one has lasted 6 whole years and i just got a new one because my old one is now too old to receive further os updates. it's working completely fine if a little bit laggy, so i'm thinking whether to pass it to someone or use it as a spare laptop by installing windows on it and using it as a windows desktop, since i'm transferring everything to the new mac anyway

edit: i also have prom tomorrow and i am going in track shoes but it's too late to worry about it now. i just hope no one notices lmao
stormcatcher.png
✧ DpntJu9.png

- aster • they/them
- formerly a8247
- GMT+8 / FR+15/16
- about

ANrbpxj.png

pu9f70K.gif
I wasn't expecting to get a bunny burrow from Digging today, let alone an adorable piece of bunny apparel! Now who do I give the bunny to...
I wasn't expecting to get a bunny burrow from Digging today, let alone an adorable piece of bunny apparel! Now who do I give the bunny to...
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
Why do I only feel like this when pixels are nice to me. Ugh. I don't...

Whatever.

Sebastian sent me a letter with an aquamarine attached. If I could put it on display in my house I probably would. I love that jellybean so much.
Why do I only feel like this when pixels are nice to me. Ugh. I don't...

Whatever.

Sebastian sent me a letter with an aquamarine attached. If I could put it on display in my house I probably would. I love that jellybean so much.
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer
I am going to waste so much time fishing on Lorwolf, oh my goodness. Obsessed.
I am going to waste so much time fishing on Lorwolf, oh my goodness. Obsessed.
"Luvdisc's heart-shaped body is a symbol of love and romance. It is said that any couple meeting this Pokémon is promised a loving relationship that never ends."
he/they | early 20s | writer, country boy, Big Nerd
SO LONG SUCKERS, Ser Adelphel says, and after his jumping stops and his orbs stop killing the tanks he's lying there dead on the church roof
SO LONG SUCKERS, Ser Adelphel says, and after his jumping stops and his orbs stop killing the tanks he's lying there dead on the church roof
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->US0Sr1.pngy2grU1.pngzEgVd1.pngunknown.png