Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Show me your favourite UMA!
1 2 3 4 5 6
Favorites from my hoard/equipped:
Duisternis is just, amazing. Mysterious vibe, complex details, and I can't wait to get a dragon to equip it on!
Halcyon Days is such a unique UMA. I absolutely fell in love when it went up for preorder and haven't really known what to do with it since. I might find myself a dragon to match it someday.
A relatively oldie but a goodie, and has a special place in my heart. Dormito was one of the first UMAs I'd ever wanted, but could never find a way to get it for literal months. One day, a really nice user directed me to necrophades' shop because they happened to be reprinting it, and I immediately jumped on the chance. (Whoever you are, thank you so much again!)
Favorites from my hoard/equipped:
Duisternis is just, amazing. Mysterious vibe, complex details, and I can't wait to get a dragon to equip it on!
Halcyon Days is such a unique UMA. I absolutely fell in love when it went up for preorder and haven't really known what to do with it since. I might find myself a dragon to match it someday.
A relatively oldie but a goodie, and has a special place in my heart. Dormito was one of the first UMAs I'd ever wanted, but could never find a way to get it for literal months. One day, a really nice user directed me to necrophades' shop because they happened to be reprinting it, and I immediately jumped on the chance. (Whoever you are, thank you so much again!)
vkXTSNP.png ##

- FR+10
- wishlist
i've bought 2 of these if that says anything. there's a bunch of recolors available as well! [item=Accent: Apple Farmer]
i've bought 2 of these if that says anything. there's a bunch of recolors available as well!
Accent: Apple Farmer
littel_guy.png Alex or Rex
They/He
FR +1
Pinging is OK
Dragon Sales
was the one that got me back into UMA collecting. still haven't found a good dragon for it...
was the one that got me back into UMA collecting. still haven't found a good dragon for it...
Palestinian flagaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
grey/juniper «a
he/him «a
fr+2 «a
pings OK «a
Official artwork of the tome of Forseti from Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War. It is dark green with elaborate white detailing.
@Royalties
Aaa gotta agree with you! Duisternis is stunning and I wish you luck in finding a good dragon for the skin! <3 The other skin are super cool, and grats on acquiring Dormito!

@lupa77
Woo I love pretty accents, it amazes me when people can somehow take the <30% coverage and make something complex and pretty!

@Lewyn
Ahh final skins my beloved <3 That skin is so cool... dark UMAs with gold markings are absolutely awesome, and I hope you find a good dragon for that skin!
@Royalties
Aaa gotta agree with you! Duisternis is stunning and I wish you luck in finding a good dragon for the skin! <3 The other skin are super cool, and grats on acquiring Dormito!

@lupa77
Woo I love pretty accents, it amazes me when people can somehow take the <30% coverage and make something complex and pretty!

@Lewyn
Ahh final skins my beloved <3 That skin is so cool... dark UMAs with gold markings are absolutely awesome, and I hope you find a good dragon for that skin!
KMv71f5.png cHa0MYt.png
qCVFNJp.png
oaolHwW.png
SKINSHOP

These are some of my favourite ones.

On the dragon.

On the dragon.

On the dragon.

On the dragon.

On the dragon.
These are some of my favourite ones.

On the dragon.

On the dragon.

On the dragon.

On the dragon.

On the dragon.
Some of my favourites that I actually own are:

(Oops that's all the UMAs I own but I they are all so pretty that I can't resist putting them all here)

If I wasn't poor I'd also be grabbing this one:

Some of my favourites that I actually own are:

(Oops that's all the UMAs I own but I they are all so pretty that I can't resist putting them all here)

If I wasn't poor I'd also be grabbing this one:

z7ICUK0.png1xdmSDp.pngK6fmQCc.png
It's hard to narrow down to just a few, but these make me the happiest :)

It's hard to narrow down to just a few, but these make me the happiest :)

She/Her
Adult
Untitled18_20230718164049.png
[center][skin= 22988] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66073420][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/660735/66073420_350.png[/img][/url] Still forever grateful to the user who gifted me this accent. ; _ ; [skin= 18090] Hoping to find the other accent in that set one day, haha. [/center]

66073420_350.png
Still forever grateful to the user who gifted me this accent. ; _ ;

Hoping to find the other accent in that set one day, haha.

I love UMAs! I actually have a copy of Hear no Evil
on one of my dragons. It certainly is a fantastic skin.

Of the UMAs that I personally own and have equipped on
my dragons, these are a few of my personal favorites. ^-^

I love UMAs! I actually have a copy of Hear no Evil
on one of my dragons. It certainly is a fantastic skin.

Of the UMAs that I personally own and have equipped on
my dragons, these are a few of my personal favorites. ^-^
QZsv8ej.png8URelp0.pngsxrFjUf.gif

My absolute fav <3

My absolute fav <3

Amazing Shops to Check Out
C0smo's Dragon Dressing Shop
SweetTreatLion's Adopts
Talia's Valentines Event

People You Should Gift (links to their wishlists)
SweetTreatLion
Hiii

All Blue Words Link to Respective Places :3
1 2 3 4 5 6