Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Undel Likes Jigsaw
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13
Huh. I wonder when it was added and how long it took someone to find it.
Huh. I wonder when it was added and how long it took someone to find it.
LxbWmll.png
This thread got so successful congrats WolfTears
This thread got so successful congrats WolfTears
33352.png U65gRpm.png EP9270D.png 33351.png
[quote name="Achoo" date="2022-11-30 14:15:02" ] i dont know which is funnier, the actual broadcast, op thinking they might be going insane, the broadcast being REAL, or screenshot of a screenshot of a [/quote] They all make each other funnier
Achoo wrote on 2022-11-30 14:15:02:
i dont know which is funnier, the actual broadcast, op thinking they might be going insane, the broadcast being REAL, or screenshot of a screenshot of a

They all make each other funnier
l2r8MfN.pngto2p366.pngR1x4tFf.pngU8Qr4XL.pngVqCxNUU.pngSybryjN.pngtumblr_psu5tqZwqW1wogl4wo7_75sq.png
I CAN'T TELL IF THIS IS REAL OR NOT
I CAN'T TELL IF THIS IS REAL OR NOT
a cartoonized velvet worm that is a dark blue with white specks all over. the art's signature is 476242
[center]Oh man, I did not expect this thread to blow up overnight. I'm so glad someone finally got a screenshot of it to prove I'm not insane. X'D It might not be a reply from Undel, but it's just as good to put my mind at ease. I was seriously wondering if I had just imagined it. @krondar Hahaha, it's a riot reading all the comments. Especially the ones who are still skeptical or confused. Oh man, never thought this would get that much attention. [emoji=mirror laughing size=2][/center]
Oh man, I did not expect this thread to blow up overnight. I'm so glad someone finally got a screenshot of it to prove I'm not insane. X'D It might not be a reply from Undel, but it's just as good to put my mind at ease. I was seriously wondering if I had just imagined it.

@krondar

Hahaha, it's a riot reading all the comments. Especially the ones who are still skeptical or confused. Oh man, never thought this would get that much attention.
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
I was here [emoji=special eyes size=1] I am also waiting to see if any admin responds because it would be hilarious-
I was here

I am also waiting to see if any admin responds because it would be hilarious-
Please ping me if you are replying to me. This can be done by adding an @ to my name in the quote’s code.

I *was* going to have an art shop, but my tablet broke. Yay.
TIL that the Jigsaw broadcast system is still functional. [emoji=undertide laughing size=1]
TIL that the Jigsaw broadcast system is still functional.
[quote name="Undel" date="2022-11-30 23:57:15" ] TIL that the Jigsaw broadcast system is still functional. [emoji=undertide laughing size=1] [/quote] UNDEL
Undel wrote on 2022-11-30 23:57:15:
UNDEL
Jd88XNq.pngread before friending, blocking, reporting etc. Please! (Hopefully not the last one tho :)
BjMvLeY.png(non-fodder) dergs from u are safe with me!
feXtM27.pngarcane is the best. Change my mind. (clan lore)
7c8ZUEs.png lore, art and more!
wishlist
[quote name="Undel" date="2022-11-30 23:57:15" ] TIL that the Jigsaw broadcast system is still functional. [emoji=undertide laughing size=1] [/quote] Why do we have - or need - a Jigsaw broadcast system in the first place?

Why do we have - or need - a Jigsaw broadcast system in the first place?
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo5_100.pngiiadg18.png
[quote name="Undel" date="2022-11-30 23:57:15" ] TIL that the Jigsaw broadcast system is still functional. [emoji=undertide laughing size=1] [/quote] mom get the camera
mom get the camera
Local Overthinker, He/Him, Pings and notifications are fine.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13