Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [EarthDom] Perplexing Remnants
1 2 3 4
@odyssey16, @heavenleigh, @littlebickle, @jbapple, @DiRoxy, @IndigoCat, @uruhead, @ZincAlloy, @Nevros, @FinalFlight, @Sonoch, @Khayria, @imginate, @delonix, @ViolentViolet77, @ZenithDreams, @IAmNoHere, @Avmire, @Beezarre, @FinnFantastic, @seethingLloron, @bugcrimes, @Beatoriche, @LadyRaptor, @Enz, @Paks, @beBlueberry, @Sylvidoptera, @Spiraling, @Cnidocyte, @ValorLaw, @treesapperson, @HoneyedBee, @Ceenbee, @8ooks, @dragonpals, @smallercomfort, @Mirna, @Magmish, @dems, @BrutusCourt, @Citruerry, @retrace, @Skrywer, @vaguelycanine, @vaihdokas, @PsydrateSky, @Golden, @Doozie, @Watercolour, @Joule, @brightmyth, @anywaybel, @terrified, @Sinjin, @Chingoo, @dragonflare92, @tigressRising, @sublimevoide, @McKayRulez, @GrayGriffin, @Ajgreelyfan3, @PeridotsFoot, @Cinspawn, @FailedSimulacrum, @Farore, @Cerberus38, @Sidegrinder

Thank you everyone for participating! :D Winners of the raffle are:

1. GrayGriffin
2. treesapperson
3. Cnidocyte
4. delonix
5. Spiraling
6. beBlueberry
7. Ceenbee
8. Paks
9. dragonflare92
10. Sonoch

Please let me know your preference of prizes in order with as many prizes as your place in line! (If you are sixth, list six prizes in order of preference for example.) I'll give you 24 hours to respond before moving on. Prizes will be sent as soon as possible!
@odyssey16, @heavenleigh, @littlebickle, @jbapple, @DiRoxy, @IndigoCat, @uruhead, @ZincAlloy, @Nevros, @FinalFlight, @Sonoch, @Khayria, @imginate, @delonix, @ViolentViolet77, @ZenithDreams, @IAmNoHere, @Avmire, @Beezarre, @FinnFantastic, @seethingLloron, @bugcrimes, @Beatoriche, @LadyRaptor, @Enz, @Paks, @beBlueberry, @Sylvidoptera, @Spiraling, @Cnidocyte, @ValorLaw, @treesapperson, @HoneyedBee, @Ceenbee, @8ooks, @dragonpals, @smallercomfort, @Mirna, @Magmish, @dems, @BrutusCourt, @Citruerry, @retrace, @Skrywer, @vaguelycanine, @vaihdokas, @PsydrateSky, @Golden, @Doozie, @Watercolour, @Joule, @brightmyth, @anywaybel, @terrified, @Sinjin, @Chingoo, @dragonflare92, @tigressRising, @sublimevoide, @McKayRulez, @GrayGriffin, @Ajgreelyfan3, @PeridotsFoot, @Cinspawn, @FailedSimulacrum, @Farore, @Cerberus38, @Sidegrinder

Thank you everyone for participating! :D Winners of the raffle are:

1. GrayGriffin
2. treesapperson
3. Cnidocyte
4. delonix
5. Spiraling
6. beBlueberry
7. Ceenbee
8. Paks
9. dragonflare92
10. Sonoch

Please let me know your preference of prizes in order with as many prizes as your place in line! (If you are sixth, list six prizes in order of preference for example.) I'll give you 24 hours to respond before moving on. Prizes will be sent as soon as possible!
E2amngG.png04n5rQx.png8th6mfc.pngtPW2xgo.pngarOGchX.png
woo hoo!

1. Fallen Leaves
2. Corpsebloom
3. Puzzles In the Dark
4. King of the Puzzles
5. On The Ground
6. Stopped Cold
7. The Other White Meat
8. Elegant Puzzle Master
9. Puzzle Champion
10. Bloody Stars
woo hoo!

1. Fallen Leaves
2. Corpsebloom
3. Puzzles In the Dark
4. King of the Puzzles
5. On The Ground
6. Stopped Cold
7. The Other White Meat
8. Elegant Puzzle Master
9. Puzzle Champion
10. Bloody Stars
D6WLnWw.png
she/her
Oh, wow, thank you!

1. Puzzle Champion
2. Bloody Stars
3. Corpsebloom
4. King of the Puzzles
5. Stopped Cold
6. Puzzles in the Dark
7. The Other White Meat
8. Elegant Puzzle Master
9. On The Ground

Thank you for running this! Puzzles are always fun.
Oh, wow, thank you!

1. Puzzle Champion
2. Bloody Stars
3. Corpsebloom
4. King of the Puzzles
5. Stopped Cold
6. Puzzles in the Dark
7. The Other White Meat
8. Elegant Puzzle Master
9. On The Ground

Thank you for running this! Puzzles are always fun.
aKHNXwM.png
This was incredibly fun and my first time joining something like this! I hope it returns for other events! I really enjoyed it :D

ETA: And I adore the Rubiks cube badge <3
This was incredibly fun and my first time joining something like this! I hope it returns for other events! I really enjoyed it :D

ETA: And I adore the Rubiks cube badge <3
WenPrLS.png
Oh wow! Thank you!

Prize picks:

1. Bloody Stars
2. King of the Puzzles
3. Stopped Cold
4. Fallen Leaves
5. Corpsebloom
6. On the Ground
Oh wow! Thank you!

Prize picks:

1. Bloody Stars
2. King of the Puzzles
3. Stopped Cold
4. Fallen Leaves
5. Corpsebloom
6. On the Ground
w8o0xW1.png75oNP1H.png
[/center]
Congrats to the winners! This was a very original and fun idea, cheers.
Congrats to the winners! This was a very original and fun idea, cheers.
HtcZwHn.png qe3qJDF.png BUY | SKIN SHOP
Thanks for hosting Dalphia! I had a lot of fun, and my partner did too as she was backseat puzzling for the sudoku [emoji=spiral laughing size=2]
Thanks for hosting Dalphia! I had a lot of fun, and my partner did too as she was backseat puzzling for the sudoku
KihBt9M.png
aaaa Ashton
He/It
Virgo
FRT + 3
aaaaa
aaaaa
aaaaa
aaaaa
Moodboards for Gems
Dom Org / AFF Runner
AFF Hub
Credit
aaaa
KPsrVzj.png
Wow!!! I've never been so high up in a winning raffle before!! Thank you so much :D

1. On The Ground
2. Corpsebloom
Wow!!! I've never been so high up in a winning raffle before!! Thank you so much :D

1. On The Ground
2. Corpsebloom
47O9KMz.pngb51b8d57a0310441b56e0a4d0547e8f82cea9bd8.png
OH NICE thank you to you and all the other earthdom organizers for running this!

1. Fallen Leaves
2. Corpsebloom
3. On The Ground
OH NICE thank you to you and all the other earthdom organizers for running this!

1. Fallen Leaves
2. Corpsebloom
3. On The Ground
oGq02Nt.png ==
Cnidocyte
FR+3
They/Them
1. King of the Puzzles
1. King of the Puzzles
deseczka2.png
1 2 3 4