Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Rotfell Oddities (Closed to new players)
1 2 ... 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 ... 1680 1681
[quote name="Tanganika" date="2022-11-29 08:06:23" ] [quote name="SmolderingFlame" date="2022-11-29 07:59:43" ] Osiris grinned, then lightly booped the little noodle's snout with his own. If no one claimed these kids, he planned to adopt them. [/quote] (Big softie uwu) [/quote] [img]https://media.tenor.com/1pDqTTjuXhcAAAAM/verne-stare.gif[/img]/j/j/j
Tanganika wrote on 2022-11-29 08:06:23:
SmolderingFlame wrote on 2022-11-29 07:59:43:
Osiris grinned, then lightly booped the little noodle's snout with his own. If no one claimed these kids, he planned to adopt them.
(Big softie uwu)
verne-stare.gif/j/j/j
Role-play-achiement.png NeuD2.gifCx8UR.gifrl8yl.gifJqb1Z.gif
IT'S GENDER TIME
(The best combo for wolf's ^-^)
(The best combo for wolf's ^-^)
fjFZWJt.png
qWAlLLU.png
KMlmzQi.png
omKpPgG.png
VOowzno.png
_
You have a
beautiful
smile

_ CTuU1r6.pnglAR8cRt.pngA3L5B4e.pngDgEWpcs.png
8Guy5ew.png
_ Fingerguns.gif
[quote name="Tanganika" date="2022-11-29 07:08:30" ] [quote name="TheAceCase" date="2022-11-29 06:39:05" ] [quote name="SmolderingFlame" date="2022-11-29 06:16:45" ] (Ace- I just got a grand idea. When you have the shinies, you should gene the parents of those noodles so that you can have endless sea puppies!) [/quote] (I was thinking of that! Sea Pupper Hatchery!) [/quote] (Oooooooh that's an awesome idea! I can design you a logo and breeding cards if you want!) [/quote] (Just incase you didn't see Ace ;)
Tanganika wrote on 2022-11-29 07:08:30:
TheAceCase wrote on 2022-11-29 06:39:05:
SmolderingFlame wrote on 2022-11-29 06:16:45:
(Ace- I just got a grand idea. When you have the shinies, you should gene the parents of those noodles so that you can have endless sea puppies!)
(I was thinking of that! Sea Pupper Hatchery!)
(Oooooooh that's an awesome idea! I can design you a logo and breeding cards if you want!)
(Just incase you didn't see Ace ;)
fjFZWJt.png
qWAlLLU.png
KMlmzQi.png
omKpPgG.png
VOowzno.png
_
You have a
beautiful
smile

8Guy5ew.png
_ Fingerguns.gif
[quote name="Tanganika" date="2022-11-29 08:08:45" ] [quote name="Tanganika" date="2022-11-29 07:08:30" ] [quote name="TheAceCase" date="2022-11-29 06:39:05" ] [quote name="SmolderingFlame" date="2022-11-29 06:16:45" ] (Ace- I just got a grand idea. When you have the shinies, you should gene the parents of those noodles so that you can have endless sea puppies!) [/quote] (I was thinking of that! Sea Pupper Hatchery!) [/quote] (Oooooooh that's an awesome idea! I can design you a logo and breeding cards if you want!) [/quote] (Just incase you didn't see Ace ;) [/quote] (Yess) (I can make achievements 'n stuff)
Tanganika wrote on 2022-11-29 08:08:45:
Tanganika wrote on 2022-11-29 07:08:30:
TheAceCase wrote on 2022-11-29 06:39:05:
SmolderingFlame wrote on 2022-11-29 06:16:45:
(Ace- I just got a grand idea. When you have the shinies, you should gene the parents of those noodles so that you can have endless sea puppies!)
(I was thinking of that! Sea Pupper Hatchery!)
(Oooooooh that's an awesome idea! I can design you a logo and breeding cards if you want!)
(Just incase you didn't see Ace ;)
(Yess) (I can make achievements 'n stuff)
IT'S GENDER TIME
(Awesome!!!!)
(Awesome!!!!)
fjFZWJt.png
qWAlLLU.png
KMlmzQi.png
omKpPgG.png
VOowzno.png
_
You have a
beautiful
smile

8Guy5ew.png
_ Fingerguns.gif
Quick vent if you guys don't mind: There is a foster kid here (My parents foster) who is almost defiantly homoph/transphobic and I am almost defiantly going to do something unpleasant if he doesn't shut the hell up :)
Quick vent if you guys don't mind: There is a foster kid here (My parents foster) who is almost defiantly homoph/transphobic and I am almost defiantly going to do something unpleasant if he doesn't shut the hell up :)
IT'S GENDER TIME
(oof- but honestly if you do something bad to him, he will not like LGTBQ+ members even more. Better make friends or just show him somehow that it's fine, or obviously you could just keep away, whatever you prefer. But if I were in your position I would make good friends and then say :)
(oof- but honestly if you do something bad to him, he will not like LGTBQ+ members even more. Better make friends or just show him somehow that it's fine, or obviously you could just keep away, whatever you prefer. But if I were in your position I would make good friends and then say :)
fjFZWJt.png
qWAlLLU.png
KMlmzQi.png
omKpPgG.png
VOowzno.png
_
You have a
beautiful
smile

8Guy5ew.png
_ Fingerguns.gif
(Thanks :) He'll be gone in a couple of days, so I'll manage)
(Thanks :) He'll be gone in a couple of days, so I'll manage)
IT'S GENDER TIME
(Good lukc. I had to deal with fosters a while ago and it was... something)
(Good lukc. I had to deal with fosters a while ago and it was... something)
fZScnij.png mHwnQKP.png OU4KuM5.png
@TheAceCase

No I don't want you water ramen noodle I'm currently tight on space and Have a huge gene project.)

Oof that sounded much nicer in my head.)

Oh another thing! If anyone one you gift me a dragon and I no longer want it. I will ask for permission to exalt it cause i'm a non-exalting lair and hate doing cause I feel like I ruin someones day. Cause I gave a beautiful pearlcatcher to someone and before I knew it was Exalted. I still have not healed from that. I even put DONT EXALT in the bio...)
@TheAceCase

No I don't want you water ramen noodle I'm currently tight on space and Have a huge gene project.)

Oof that sounded much nicer in my head.)

Oh another thing! If anyone one you gift me a dragon and I no longer want it. I will ask for permission to exalt it cause i'm a non-exalting lair and hate doing cause I feel like I ruin someones day. Cause I gave a beautiful pearlcatcher to someone and before I knew it was Exalted. I still have not healed from that. I even put DONT EXALT in the bio...)
SXfgiww.png wLurwzJ.pngQUIpVFE.png
bIcdn3S.pngt7CcZoC.png
mlHpBMC.png
kHBaXec.png
YMPbu9R.png
1 2 ... 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 ... 1680 1681