Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Leveled Dragons for NewPlayers
1 2 ... 240 241 242 243 244 ... 339 340
@gn0me Hey there! Do you mind if I claim Flayme (Skydancer)? Here's some lore I wrote for her :) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71529483][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/715295/71529483_350.png[/img][/url] ----- Trekking across the desert can be a tedious challenge for the best of dragons. And by the time Flayme reached the oasis situated in seemingly the middle of nowhere, she was about to collapse. "Need help?" A voice reached her from in front, and she raised her head just enough to see a brown and gold dragon standing in front of her, with a friendly smile and a curious expression. "Who are you?" "Flayme. I'm a traveler, and a merchant, selling cloth as living. I made good money, but, as you can see, money can't be drunk as water." She gave a wry smile at the dragon. "Now, what's your name?" "I'm Onyx." The gold and brown dragon said. "You are welcome to follow me into my clan, we will give you shelter and food and water." Onyx said, putting emphasis on the last word." Flayme gladly followed Onyx into the shade of a willow tree and sipped from a coconut as Onyx talked. "The plains can be a hard place to travel through without assistance. You have to know when a storm is coming, where an oasis is, which plants will give you water... Say, should you want to stay in our clan? We always welcome new members, and we will offer you assistance for as long as you would need." Something about Onyx made Flayme trust her, and she nodded in agreement. "Of course I'll stay, and I would be happy to serve the clan in any way needed." ----- Thank you so much for considering!
@gn0me Hey there! Do you mind if I claim Flayme (Skydancer)? Here's some lore I wrote for her :)
71529483_350.png
Trekking across the desert can be a tedious challenge for the best of dragons. And by the time Flayme reached the oasis situated in seemingly the middle of nowhere, she was about to collapse.
"Need help?" A voice reached her from in front, and she raised her head just enough to see a brown and gold dragon standing in front of her, with a friendly smile and a curious expression. "Who are you?"
"Flayme. I'm a traveler, and a merchant, selling cloth as living. I made good money, but, as you can see, money can't be drunk as water." She gave a wry smile at the dragon. "Now, what's your name?"
"I'm Onyx." The gold and brown dragon said. "You are welcome to follow me into my clan, we will give you shelter and food and water." Onyx said, putting emphasis on the last word."
Flayme gladly followed Onyx into the shade of a willow tree and sipped from a coconut as Onyx talked.
"The plains can be a hard place to travel through without assistance. You have to know when a storm is coming, where an oasis is, which plants will give you water... Say, should you want to stay in our clan? We always welcome new members, and we will offer you assistance for as long as you would need."
Something about Onyx made Flayme trust her, and she nodded in agreement. "Of course I'll stay, and I would be happy to serve the clan in any way needed."
Thank you so much for considering!
@Katniss1Everdeen Sure! I have to run now but I'll send her over in a few hours

@MoonOwlzzzzzzz are you still interested in your dragon you'll name Onyx? (and is it connected in any way to the above story containing a dragon named Onyx? ^^)
@Katniss1Everdeen Sure! I have to run now but I'll send her over in a few hours

@MoonOwlzzzzzzz are you still interested in your dragon you'll name Onyx? (and is it connected in any way to the above story containing a dragon named Onyx? ^^)
qDkA25S.png
@Spellseeker
Just checking in, are you still interested in adopting Bayou? He is still available of course once you submit a haiku / a story / a drawing of him / etc. It's been a few days and I'm just gauging interest to see if he should still be listed :)
@Spellseeker
Just checking in, are you still interested in adopting Bayou? He is still available of course once you submit a haiku / a story / a drawing of him / etc. It's been a few days and I'm just gauging interest to see if he should still be listed :)
41351187_5PNB1gGszITIuID.png 4lcODb6.pngtyEuRXe.pngJvUa9ma.png
Please call me Hazard, or Fish.
I am 21+ and from California, USA.
cNlQITm.pnga69iToJ.pngss5qKdV.png
@gn0me Hey there ^^ I think that was a coincidence. My progenitor is named Onyx, and that was who greeted Flayme :D As far as I know they are not connected stories
@gn0me Hey there ^^ I think that was a coincidence. My progenitor is named Onyx, and that was who greeted Flayme :D As far as I know they are not connected stories
@gn0me sorry yes I am still interested! here's a short story

Shining ever so brightly in the sun, Onyx sighed as she stepped into yet another sinkhole. It was no trouble getting out of them, but it was plain humiliating. Here comes a dragon! Oh where did she go? Wait is she in a sinkhole AGAIN?!
"Step around the darker waters," advised her guide, a young adolescent who has, amazingly, not even went under the waves once during their trip. The young dragon had promised to take her to Depth, a well know prophet whom Onyx had hoped to serve with her skills.
"No need for that anymore," Said a voice from above them. Depth appeared, as majestic as ever in the midmorning sun, and Onyx bowed deeply, sucking in a mouthful of water and then coughing repeatedly. Depth laughed and said, "I already know what you are here for. You are welcome to serve the clan."

Sorry if that story was really bad I had a writer's block :(
@gn0me sorry yes I am still interested! here's a short story

Shining ever so brightly in the sun, Onyx sighed as she stepped into yet another sinkhole. It was no trouble getting out of them, but it was plain humiliating. Here comes a dragon! Oh where did she go? Wait is she in a sinkhole AGAIN?!
"Step around the darker waters," advised her guide, a young adolescent who has, amazingly, not even went under the waves once during their trip. The young dragon had promised to take her to Depth, a well know prophet whom Onyx had hoped to serve with her skills.
"No need for that anymore," Said a voice from above them. Depth appeared, as majestic as ever in the midmorning sun, and Onyx bowed deeply, sucking in a mouthful of water and then coughing repeatedly. Depth laughed and said, "I already know what you are here for. You are welcome to serve the clan."

Sorry if that story was really bad I had a writer's block :(
Aw don’t call your story bad @Moonowlzzzzzzz, it’s a charming story and you should give yourself credit
Aw don’t call your story bad @Moonowlzzzzzzz, it’s a charming story and you should give yourself credit
41351187_5PNB1gGszITIuID.png 4lcODb6.pngtyEuRXe.pngJvUa9ma.png
Please call me Hazard, or Fish.
I am 21+ and from California, USA.
cNlQITm.pnga69iToJ.pngss5qKdV.png
@MoonOwlzzzzzzz Thankyou I very much enjoyed reading Onyx's introduction. I'll send her over shortly. Both your progen have such great colors, you are very fortunate. Do you have any other gene/breed plans with them? I had a bit of fun with Water breed scries for them: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=7&breed=2&element=4&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=29&tertgene=38&winggene=8&wings=21&auth=0239bc4ca45c101d6c4377e32c030ef18fe57a49&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [right][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=38&bodygene=133&breed=21&element=4&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=54&tertgene=125&winggene=114&wings=33&auth=4a15bdee4d0d401f25032e628a13c8ec11d559ea&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/right] Welcome to Water Flight! (Did you join soon enough to still get the two clanbound Undertide scrolls from Galore?)
@MoonOwlzzzzzzz Thankyou I very much enjoyed reading Onyx's introduction.
I'll send her over shortly.
Both your progen have such great colors, you are very fortunate. Do you have any other gene/breed plans with them?
I had a bit of fun with Water breed scries for them:
dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=7&breed=2&element=4&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=29&tertgene=38&winggene=8&wings=21&auth=0239bc4ca45c101d6c4377e32c030ef18fe57a49&dummyext=prev.png
dragon?age=1&body=38&bodygene=133&breed=21&element=4&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=54&tertgene=125&winggene=114&wings=33&auth=4a15bdee4d0d401f25032e628a13c8ec11d559ea&dummyext=prev.png
Welcome to Water Flight!
(Did you join soon enough to still get the two clanbound Undertide scrolls from Galore?)
qDkA25S.png
@Katniss1Everdeen You joined on my brother's birthday! I hope you don't mind I had a bit of fun scrying your progens as Earth breeds too [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=53&bodygene=88&breed=15&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=40&tertgene=24&winggene=88&wings=45&auth=31145b6bceb4ac58217ed29a29854ec36c56271e&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [right][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=39&bodygene=4&breed=9&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=9&tertgene=105&winggene=4&wings=37&auth=a75f6436cc2bb595ba1b200370f297c61567c914&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/right] Welcome to FR and have a great Rockbreaker's festival - you get 15% discount at the market-place this week. It's a great week for buying those discounted items and reselling them on the AH for a profit. I want to try something. I'll send you 80kt so you can buy a Joxar crate. You can either buy it immediately, or if you can log on to FR a few times a day, you can flip some items and see how much you can make in a week. I bet you can still buy the Joxar crate and have a bunch of excess funds to expand your lair (while that is discounted too.) (You can sell them just under regular MP price and do quite well in a week if you sink your profits back into the MP and repeat, you'll get bulk customers compared to placing huge wishful markups)
@Katniss1Everdeen

You joined on my brother's birthday!

I hope you don't mind I had a bit of fun scrying your progens as Earth breeds too
dragon?age=1&body=53&bodygene=88&breed=15&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=40&tertgene=24&winggene=88&wings=45&auth=31145b6bceb4ac58217ed29a29854ec36c56271e&dummyext=prev.png
dragon?age=1&body=39&bodygene=4&breed=9&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=9&tertgene=105&winggene=4&wings=37&auth=a75f6436cc2bb595ba1b200370f297c61567c914&dummyext=prev.png

Welcome to FR and have a great Rockbreaker's festival - you get 15% discount at the market-place this week. It's a great week for buying those discounted items and reselling them on the AH for a profit.

I want to try something.
I'll send you 80kt so you can buy a Joxar crate.
You can either buy it immediately, or if you can log on to FR a few times a day, you can flip some items and see how much you can make in a week. I bet you can still buy the Joxar crate and have a bunch of excess funds to expand your lair (while that is discounted too.)
(You can sell them just under regular MP price and do quite well in a week if you sink your profits back into the MP and repeat, you'll get bulk customers compared to placing huge wishful markups)

qDkA25S.png
@gn0me Wow! That's a nice surprise :D
My birthday is actually today, a day later than your brother's!
I don't understand what flip item means XD and I didn't really understand what was in the last bracket? And I LOVE the scries you made of my progens! I really appreciate it, they look beautiful in your hands <3
@gn0me Wow! That's a nice surprise :D
My birthday is actually today, a day later than your brother's!
I don't understand what flip item means XD and I didn't really understand what was in the last bracket? And I LOVE the scries you made of my progens! I really appreciate it, they look beautiful in your hands <3
@CrowHarlequin If still available I'd love if I could have Suni! I made her an outfit ^^ [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79724612][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/797247/79724612_350.png[/img][/url] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=79724612&skin=0&apparel=11673,11506,10877,12908,12922,12901,11201,23024&xt=dressing.png[/img] EDIT: Also made a scry [emoji=special eyes size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=140&bodygene=57&breed=15&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=44&tertgene=73&winggene=113&wings=140&auth=623f9ad59f68d6e17c29e4a7213b77ffb6701565&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@CrowHarlequin If still available I'd love if I could have Suni! I made her an outfit ^^

79724612_350.png

dragon?did=79724612&skin=0&apparel=11673,11506,10877,12908,12922,12901,11201,23024&xt=dressing.png

EDIT:

Also made a scry

dragon?age=1&body=140&bodygene=57&breed=15&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=44&tertgene=73&winggene=113&wings=140&auth=623f9ad59f68d6e17c29e4a7213b77ffb6701565&dummyext=prev.png
conflagrant_ambassador.png
"I am a child, what's your excuse?"
manticorian_provocateur.png
1 2 ... 240 241 242 243 244 ... 339 340