Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Gems 4 Treasure [1:1100] CLOSED
Not sure how to run this but I'm looking to exchange a great deal of gems for a great deal of treasure. I suppose just send me a two-way cr with the amount you wish to exchange and I'll meet it according to the ratio listed [that being 1g:1100t] until I mark this thread as fulfilled. Feel free to let me know you've sent an inquiry here, pings shall be preferred.
Not sure how to run this but I'm looking to exchange a great deal of gems for a great deal of treasure. I suppose just send me a two-way cr with the amount you wish to exchange and I'll meet it according to the ratio listed [that being 1g:1100t] until I mark this thread as fulfilled. Feel free to let me know you've sent an inquiry here, pings shall be preferred.
@Akherus

Are you still looking to sell gems?
@Akherus

Are you still looking to sell gems?
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
@Akherus

^ Same question as the user before, and if so, could I trade for 200 gems? Ty :)
@Akherus

^ Same question as the user before, and if so, could I trade for 200 gems? Ty :)

CkbRBhK.gif

@Akherus

Likewise wondering! I just need to nab 25 from you if that's alright <3
@Akherus

Likewise wondering! I just need to nab 25 from you if that's alright <3
@Xuea Filled your crossroads request! [emoji=heart size=1]
@Xuea
Filled your crossroads request!
@ChickenSunshine
Yeah, I'll set up a crossroads imminently! That'll be for 220,000 treasure.
@ChickenSunshine
Yeah, I'll set up a crossroads imminently! That'll be for 220,000 treasure.
@Hawktalon
Indeed, feel free to send a cr with the amount of treasure you would like converted.
@Hawktalon
Indeed, feel free to send a cr with the amount of treasure you would like converted.
Awesome! Sent a cr :D
Awesome! Sent a cr :D
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
@Akherus
Sent a crossroads! I'm looking for 2,439 gems, but if you don't have that many left just let me know how many you do have and I'll resend with the right amount to buy all of those remaining haha c:
@Akherus
Sent a crossroads! I'm looking for 2,439 gems, but if you don't have that many left just let me know how many you do have and I'll resend with the right amount to buy all of those remaining haha c:
sedge122 | it/they | avatar dragon | skin shop
pings are always alright! note that my username is sedge122 (not sedge112)
a banner showing autumn trees with red and gold leaves
@Akherus
sending 99,000ts for 90 gem if you still avaiable.
@Akherus
sending 99,000ts for 90 gem if you still avaiable.