Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Session 4
1 2
@Littlesmallguy @TheRedPaladin @Mersinia @RajingDragon @riverbubbletea @Insurguitor
Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!
Let's wrap up this mission
As breakfast ends and the table is cleared, the party splits up to investigate further while Emma runs upstairs to her playroom
Maps:
Top Floor: https://inkarnate.com/m/dw9MnM-map-of-sir-brayfords-keep-floor-2/
First Floor: https://inkarnate.com/m/kvJyep-map-of-sir-brayfords-keep-floor1/
Cellar: https://inkarnate.com/m/XoMjzE-map-of-sir-brayfords-keep-cellar/

@TheRedPaladin and @Mersinia left off talking to the cook
It has been recommended that you search the servants' quarters today while the servants are working, so the room will be empty.
There was some strange writing carved into the well in the cellar that could use further investigation, and a strange dried-up pond in the woods with a rectangular indention that may have been a book or a box.
Emma is in her playroom if anyone has more questions for her
@Littlesmallguy @TheRedPaladin @Mersinia @RajingDragon @riverbubbletea @Insurguitor
Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!
Let's wrap up this mission
As breakfast ends and the table is cleared, the party splits up to investigate further while Emma runs upstairs to her playroom
Maps:
Top Floor: https://inkarnate.com/m/dw9MnM-map-of-sir-brayfords-keep-floor-2/
First Floor: https://inkarnate.com/m/kvJyep-map-of-sir-brayfords-keep-floor1/
Cellar: https://inkarnate.com/m/XoMjzE-map-of-sir-brayfords-keep-cellar/

@TheRedPaladin and @Mersinia left off talking to the cook
It has been recommended that you search the servants' quarters today while the servants are working, so the room will be empty.
There was some strange writing carved into the well in the cellar that could use further investigation, and a strange dried-up pond in the woods with a rectangular indention that may have been a book or a box.
Emma is in her playroom if anyone has more questions for her
Check out
Show Me Your Best Dragon!
FR time +2
"Right, Magmus said that he wanted me to check out the cellar and Emma's room, you want to come along, Harpy? Since I believe Taija and Wolf have already teamed up."
@Insurguitor
"Right, Magmus said that he wanted me to check out the cellar and Emma's room, you want to come along, Harpy? Since I believe Taija and Wolf have already teamed up."
@Insurguitor
tNwD8Ts.pngtrans.png
@RajingDragon @Insurguitor
The two of you make your way to the kitchen where the cellar door is located. There are still two servants inside washing dishes, but it seems the rest have moved on to other household duties. One of them gives you a weird look as you open the door to the cellar but neither move to stop you or appear especially alarmed.
Down inside there is a lit torch on a sconce next to the stairs providing some light to the rest of the room. The both of you get a strange feeling in here.
@Insurguitor Harpy feels that same swell of her magic as if it's trying to go off, but nothing seems to be happening.
The well that Wolf and Magmus examined is across the room.
@RajingDragon @Insurguitor
The two of you make your way to the kitchen where the cellar door is located. There are still two servants inside washing dishes, but it seems the rest have moved on to other household duties. One of them gives you a weird look as you open the door to the cellar but neither move to stop you or appear especially alarmed.
Down inside there is a lit torch on a sconce next to the stairs providing some light to the rest of the room. The both of you get a strange feeling in here.
@Insurguitor Harpy feels that same swell of her magic as if it's trying to go off, but nothing seems to be happening.
The well that Wolf and Magmus examined is across the room.
Check out
FR time +2
@ArcherFox
Does Orion feel anything off on the more spiritual plane in here/are they able to perform some sort of magic or ritual to check?
@ArcherFox
Does Orion feel anything off on the more spiritual plane in here/are they able to perform some sort of magic or ritual to check?
tNwD8Ts.pngtrans.png
@RajingDragon You can perform a quick spell to do basically a radar wave of if anything here is under the influence of any of the good or evil aligned planes, but none of the more "neutral" planes or planes of chaos and order will be detected by this
@RajingDragon You can perform a quick spell to do basically a radar wave of if anything here is under the influence of any of the good or evil aligned planes, but none of the more "neutral" planes or planes of chaos and order will be detected by this
Check out
FR time +2
@ArcherFox
I'd like to perform the radar spell then
@ArcherFox
I'd like to perform the radar spell then
tNwD8Ts.pngtrans.png
@RajingDragon, you mutter a short spell and a wave of holy energy radiates out from your body across the entire room searching for anything effected by the planes of good or evil, and it finds nothing. Anything extraplanar in the room must be from one of the planes of chaos, order, or neutrality
@RajingDragon, you mutter a short spell and a wave of holy energy radiates out from your body across the entire room searching for anything effected by the planes of good or evil, and it finds nothing. Anything extraplanar in the room must be from one of the planes of chaos, order, or neutrality
Check out
FR time +2
We will go ahead and continue on this thread for the week
We will go ahead and continue on this thread for the week
Check out
FR time +2
@theredpaladin

“So…..what now?” Eltoren asks
@theredpaladin

“So…..what now?” Eltoren asks
Untitled1442_20230710132707.pngUntitled1442_20230710132717.pngUntitled1442_20230710132726.pngUntitled1442_20230710132736.png
Untitled1442_20230710132900.pngUntitled1442_20230710132911.pngUntitled1442_20230710132920.png
@ArcherFox Hey I'm running into a problem. I know I haven't been very active but that is because I have been finishing final projects and studying for final exams. I have 3 finals left. If I fail these I get kicked out of my master's program. The last two are on the 13th. Is it ok if I go on hiatus?
@ArcherFox Hey I'm running into a problem. I know I haven't been very active but that is because I have been finishing final projects and studying for final exams. I have 3 finals left. If I fail these I get kicked out of my master's program. The last two are on the 13th. Is it ok if I go on hiatus?
goSc2L4.png
1 2