Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Tooltip covering Crossroads trade button
I am attempting to send a Crossroads on mobile (Moto G 5G 2022, Google Fi, Google Chrome) and when I select a dragon to send, the tooltip for the dragon appears directly over the "trade" button. Tapping the tooltip does not make it disappear. Rotating the phone horizontally does not make it disappear. Refreshing the page starts the trade over, removing the dragon. Readding the dragon after refresh does the same thing. This occurs with a one way send as well as a two way trade. I searched the forum for similar issues and came up empty, so apologies if this has already been addressed.
I am attempting to send a Crossroads on mobile (Moto G 5G 2022, Google Fi, Google Chrome) and when I select a dragon to send, the tooltip for the dragon appears directly over the "trade" button. Tapping the tooltip does not make it disappear. Rotating the phone horizontally does not make it disappear. Refreshing the page starts the trade over, removing the dragon. Readding the dragon after refresh does the same thing. This occurs with a one way send as well as a two way trade. I searched the forum for similar issues and came up empty, so apologies if this has already been addressed.
@Origamigryphon

I don't have your device but there's a couple options depending on how your browser is configured.

Tapping the alert icon (bell at the upper right) once will get you a different pop-up out of the way that closes the dragon tooltip and lets you continue.

Enlarging that area of the screen before selecting the dragon you want to trade will cause the dragon tooltip to appear in a somewhat different area.

Tapping the offending tooltip twice will often clear it or register as a tap to the dragon and not the tooltip.

Hope this helps!
@Origamigryphon

I don't have your device but there's a couple options depending on how your browser is configured.

Tapping the alert icon (bell at the upper right) once will get you a different pop-up out of the way that closes the dragon tooltip and lets you continue.

Enlarging that area of the screen before selecting the dragon you want to trade will cause the dragon tooltip to appear in a somewhat different area.

Tapping the offending tooltip twice will often clear it or register as a tap to the dragon and not the tooltip.

Hope this helps!
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind the zoom in option worked, thank you! I'll try out the other options when I get a chance!
@Nightwind the zoom in option worked, thank you! I'll try out the other options when I get a chance!
@Origamigryphon

Glad I could help! Mobile can be touchy and weirdly specific for how it wants you to interact with a site.
@Origamigryphon

Glad I could help! Mobile can be touchy and weirdly specific for how it wants you to interact with a site.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?