Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
I hate this class man

I don't really feel like I'm learning anything and the professor tends to go on rambles on topics only tangentially related to what we're currently talking about

At least I got to go on that field trip earlier this semester

Sam was honestly right in dropping the class after going on the field trip
I hate this class man

I don't really feel like I'm learning anything and the professor tends to go on rambles on topics only tangentially related to what we're currently talking about

At least I got to go on that field trip earlier this semester

Sam was honestly right in dropping the class after going on the field trip
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
It's a f*ckin' blizzard out there. I'm glad I only have one class today, and it got bumped online.
It's a f*ckin' blizzard out there. I'm glad I only have one class today, and it got bumped online.
wind.gif LEpJMnn.png
BT1N47G.png
OxagJgG.png
eTmFfQ7.png
a129Nss.png
v2PJF9u.png
J7D1quC.png
E3nmoMt.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
gzlHZ53.png
40lq9We.png
WKtl2lb.png
Face into the wind
Prepare to ride the currents
Rise into the sky
I wanna put together a flute ensemble for Solo and Ensemble. I wonder if any of the flutes in the lower band t would be interested. I’ve never run an ensemble before. But I’ve been to plenty of flute sectionals, and that’s basically the same thing. So running an ensemble can’t be much different from a sectional, right? I need to find out how many might be interested so we can look at the list of songs and pick one and order it. I wonder if the band director would help me figure out what part to put people on…
I wanna put together a flute ensemble for Solo and Ensemble. I wonder if any of the flutes in the lower band t would be interested. I’ve never run an ensemble before. But I’ve been to plenty of flute sectionals, and that’s basically the same thing. So running an ensemble can’t be much different from a sectional, right? I need to find out how many might be interested so we can look at the list of songs and pick one and order it. I wonder if the band director would help me figure out what part to put people on…
allycatcher.pngmlHpBMC.png.t0wRx.gif.mBU64.gif
I think I smell curry in here... Man I'm hungry
I think I smell curry in here... Man I'm hungry
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
people buy my prismatic tokens challenge- seriously, I need to buy this grab bag asap
people buy my prismatic tokens challenge- seriously, I need to buy this grab bag asap
______________He/They (Trans flag)
______________J7D1quC.png
______________2VtxnMX.png
______________wLurwzJ.png
______________G8AyR6r.png
66a0d48fcf536becdbf8d9cabe56c515-120x120.jpg FObX7rS.png
gYW0j5f.png
hNpGoBq.png
U9gVboW.png
Al1BEGR.png
I have to use the toilet…
I have to use the toilet…
Why the heck is there a dog wearing a strawberry hat walking on two paws outside my window?!
Why the heck is there a dog wearing a strawberry hat walking on two paws outside my window?!
i do not like physics why did i take physics instead of chemistry
i do not like physics why did i take physics instead of chemistry
Rippling Cloth !

lev (he/him)
+0 fr time
pings/pms okay
friend requests okay
!!!

!!!
Why didn't I watch Better Call Saul earlier?
Why didn't I watch Better Call Saul earlier?
maya /cho | she/her | architecture student
'00 toyota celica GT-S & '22 kia rio
ok I'm starting to think my order will NOT arrive before my birthday, or even on the day
thanks, christmas shopping season
started.. just a month and a half too early :V
hmm crafter quests
ok I'm starting to think my order will NOT arrive before my birthday, or even on the day
thanks, christmas shopping season
started.. just a month and a half too early :V
hmm crafter quests