Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What was the first update you were -
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
i joined the day before the creeper armor was added. [item=corroding leg chitin] awwww maaaaan.
i joined the day before the creeper armor was added.
Corroding Leg Chitin
awwww maaaaan.
eNC9ZRF.jpeg
Mine was the results of a familiar colouring contest, and the release of alchemist tools apparel. It always felt like the corgi familiars have always been on the site, so it's strange to realize I was technically here before they arrived.
Mine was the results of a familiar colouring contest, and the release of alchemist tools apparel. It always felt like the corgi familiars have always been on the site, so it's strange to realize I was technically here before they arrived.
MBjujvx.png
The day I joined was the day Shalebuck Familiars were added. Also the day Thrage (An OG site admin) stepped down due to offensive comments made via other socmed.
The day I joined was the day Shalebuck Familiars were added. Also the day Thrage (An OG site admin) stepped down due to offensive comments made via other socmed.
tumblr_nxz6n6mNKg1tc68dzo1_250.png If you are tagging me take note there are 2 r's in my name.
I joined during the June 11-17 2017 welcome week, and around a week later, Joxar's Spare Inventory was added to the game.
I joined during the June 11-17 2017 welcome week, and around a week later, Joxar's Spare Inventory was added to the game.
They/Them ~ Wishlist ~ Scatter Project er7d6Yk.png
I don't remember it, it took me a long time to get used to everything, but it was a familiar drop & baldwin level 14 update! :3
I don't remember it, it took me a long time to get used to everything, but it was a familiar drop & baldwin level 14 update! :3
FObX7rS.png
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
yUgY90m.png
Hey, I'm Charlie!
she/they
nonbinary & queer
I think the obelisk flair mane change was the first thing that happened after i joined

Or the winter garden set releasing, if you don't count that
I think the obelisk flair mane change was the first thing that happened after i joined

Or the winter garden set releasing, if you don't count that
dUDPEHZ.png she/her
artist
infp
fr time +14
wishlist
| I can't say... goodbye!
| my face will be too mangled to
| identifyyy! if it could get your house
| repossesed, you'd be forced to
| relocate to your gran's
| in the northwest!
7lKvAVP.pngdragons_as_items_feral.png
The one that added thylacine... [item=tertiary gene: thylacine] It still feels new to me :') Edit: I was mistaken! It was actually baldwin getting the level cap raised to 14-- he was still a pearlcatcher at the time. Seems like only yesterday.
The one that added thylacine...
Tertiary Gene: Thylacine
It still feels new to me :')

Edit: I was mistaken! It was actually baldwin getting the level cap raised to 14-- he was still a pearlcatcher at the time. Seems like only yesterday.
5C5FJH0.gif

Fuzzy
He/him
FR+3

AAaAaaaaaaaAAAAAAaaaaaAAAAAaaaaaaaaA
I joined right after Redrock Cove & the Metallic gene were added. Ah, the time when primary and secondary genes were released individually, i dont miss that.
I joined right after Redrock Cove & the Metallic gene were added. Ah, the time when primary and secondary genes were released individually, i dont miss that.
m87ieVe.png
I joined the day before Filigree Wing Armor [item=iron filigree wing guard] was first released (back when apparel sets were released in parts and registration windows were still a thing, I caught one randomly and was so happy!) and not long before Mistral Jamboree 2015! I totally didn't remember though, had to go back and look- the first significant update I remember was the advent of Baldwin's Bubbling Brew, although that wasn't until months later.
I joined the day before Filigree Wing Armor Iron Filigree Wing Guard was first released (back when apparel sets were released in parts and registration windows were still a thing, I caught one randomly and was so happy!) and not long before Mistral Jamboree 2015! I totally didn't remember though, had to go back and look- the first significant update I remember was the advent of Baldwin's Bubbling Brew, although that wasn't until months later.
60eldD0.gif
I occasionally don't get pings because of misspellings. My username is SLP (lowercase), three zeroes, and a one. You can copy and paste it if you're not sure you have it right.
If you want to talk about something troubling you, my PM box is open to everyone! Feel free to reach out whenever, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. I'll keep what you say a secret, if you want. It's my pleasure to help out everyone I can!
xKBtilj.gif
1st Night of the Nocturne, DEC. 2015
1st Night of the Nocturne, DEC. 2015
inverness_bonsai_wip_by_auricolor-dae2800.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13