Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | My new Genshin Impact dragon
[center]Behold Alhaitham [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82016446][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/820165/82016446_350.png[/img][/url] I just wanted to show him off, that is all. Thank you for looking.[/center]
Behold Alhaitham
82016446_350.png
I just wanted to show him off, that is all.
Thank you for looking.
Ping me or I won't see your post!
I do art! Message me about commissions.

eIK5iG7.pngrPaLIxa.png
mlHpBMC.pngfzM10XR.png
Wow, you really did an amazing job with the outfit, it’s spot on! I’m amazed with all the little touches you were able to add—like the emerald pendants mimicking the chest crystal—and overall he’s such a handsome dragon! Definitely giving him a like!
Wow, you really did an amazing job with the outfit, it’s spot on! I’m amazed with all the little touches you were able to add—like the emerald pendants mimicking the chest crystal—and overall he’s such a handsome dragon! Definitely giving him a like!
I love it! I recently just finished a genshin fandragon of my own and im glad other people are making them! I especially love the base-dragon
I love it! I recently just finished a genshin fandragon of my own and im glad other people are making them! I especially love the base-dragon
2824D731-09EC-462A-9680-B0D13C2BAB2C.png
Oh my goodness he looks fantastic! So glad to see more Genshin fandragons!
Oh my goodness he looks fantastic! So glad to see more Genshin fandragons!
Gek4MgE.pngninbinarycatcher.png
That's an amazing fandom dragon, you captured his vibe. Had a look at the lineage and his parents made me chuckle.
That's an amazing fandom dragon, you captured his vibe. Had a look at the lineage and his parents made me chuckle.
lckqq6P.png
[quote name="Success" date="2022-11-29 15:51:16" ] That's an amazing fandom dragon, you captured his vibe. Had a look at the lineage and his parents made me chuckle. [/quote] You would love my Zhongli dragon's parents names then, lmao I bred both Zhongli and Alhaitham so I also got to name the parents before exalting them I honestly did not know what to name Alhaitham's parents... I know that those two were not canonically a couple but that is all I could think of /shrug
Success wrote on 2022-11-29 15:51:16:
You would love my Zhongli dragon's parents names then, lmao
I bred both Zhongli and Alhaitham so I also got to name the parents before exalting them
I honestly did not know what to name Alhaitham's parents... I know that those two were not canonically a couple but that is all I could think of /shrug
Ping me or I won't see your post!
I do art! Message me about commissions.

eIK5iG7.pngrPaLIxa.png
mlHpBMC.pngfzM10XR.png