Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ShaDOM] Veilspun Verve Raffle + PB
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Woot!
1. Muck round
2. Baldwin Brew
3. Just Like a Circus
Woot!
1. Muck round
2. Baldwin Brew
3. Just Like a Circus
iiILKcw.pngqVNKYL.png5Wkeu3.png9p2qXc.pngXuFFIv.pngjUloPd.pngTSGQPX.pngtEhwh9.pngYjh2Da.pngvOkZuh.pnghSqgxl.pngXmA3A3.gif
1 - In the centre of the ring
2 - A bright idea
1 - In the centre of the ring
2 - A bright idea
@simfeetunder Hey! I'm just about to finalize the round and wanted to make sure you submit your prize choices [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@simfeetunder Hey! I'm just about to finalize the round and wanted to make sure you submit your prize choices
Q53giC2.png ShaDOM Org
FR+17
She/Her
Chibi Adopts!
ShaDOM Discord
[center][b][size=4]Round 7 has officially begun![/b][/size][/center] [center][b]Congratulations to our round 7 winners:[/b][/center] [list=1] [*]@avmire [*]@fumarate [*]@smellybelly10 [*]@vizivoir [*]@commoncomitatus [*]@doctorspiral [*]@meadbhb [*]@doozie [*]@tserin [*]@valheru [/list] [center]You have [b]24 hours[/b] to respond or you will be bumped to the end of the next round. If you do not respond to the bump, you will have to be drawn again to win a prize. [b]I am subscribed[/b] to the thread, so there’s no need to ping.[/center] [center]Respond to your winning ticket by listing the number of choices that correspond to your number in the list. (For example, 5 should list five prize options from most to least wanted, while 1 should only list one). You will receive one of your prize choices based on availability.[/center] [center][quote=Spectator Pinglist:]@Valheru @Meadbhb @LegolianM[/quote][/center]
Round 7 has officially begun!

Congratulations to our round 7 winners:

1. @avmire
  2. @fumarate
  3. @smellybelly10
  4. @vizivoir
  5. @commoncomitatus
  6. @doctorspiral
  7. @meadbhb
  8. @doozie
  9. @tserin
  10. @valheru

You have 24 hours to respond or you will be bumped to the end of the next round. If you do not respond to the bump, you will have to be drawn again to win a prize. I am subscribed to the thread, so there’s no need to ping.

Respond to your winning ticket by listing the number of choices that correspond to your number in the list. (For example, 5 should list five prize options from most to least wanted, while 1 should only list one). You will receive one of your prize choices based on availability.

Spectator Pinglist: wrote:
Q53giC2.png ShaDOM Org
FR+17
She/Her
Chibi Adopts!
ShaDOM Discord
huzzah!

1. Changing of the Seasons

thank you so much for having this public buy and raffle! :D
huzzah!

thank you so much for having this public buy and raffle! :D
74055311.png gYzuoZS.png
Woo! Thank you [emoji=gaoler star size=1] 1. Changing of the Seasons 2. Purr-fect
Woo! Thank you

2. Purr-fect
OGk6x.gif

c2Z7h.gif
  1. Changing of the seasons
  2. Purr-fect
  3. A bright idea
  4. Levelling by potatophysics
  5. Just like a circus
  6. Noc'd up
  7. Eternal Smirchening
  8. Don't hiss me off
  9. An Arrow-plane
  10. Seraph of the ancient

Can't believe I actually won even if it is the very last prize! I'm on the spectator pinglist so was expecting it to be that, but looked at who won and yep there I was last prize.
  1. Changing of the seasons
  2. Purr-fect
  3. A bright idea
  4. Levelling by potatophysics
  5. Just like a circus
  6. Noc'd up
  7. Eternal Smirchening
  8. Don't hiss me off
  9. An Arrow-plane
  10. Seraph of the ancient

Can't believe I actually won even if it is the very last prize! I'm on the spectator pinglist so was expecting it to be that, but looked at who won and yep there I was last prize.
Thank you!

1: Changing of the Seasons
2: Purr-fect
3: A Bright Idea
4: Seraph of the Ancient
5: An Arrow-Plane
6: Noc'd Up
7: Just Like a Circus
8: Don't Hiss Me Off
Thank you!

1: Changing of the Seasons
2: Purr-fect
3: A Bright Idea
4: Seraph of the Ancient
5: An Arrow-Plane
6: Noc'd Up
7: Just Like a Circus
8: Don't Hiss Me Off
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png m2YbpzO.png Xx3ZGyj.png
Aah, thank you so much! [emoji=veilspun star size=1] 1. Changing of the Seasons 2. A Bright Idea 3. An Arrow-Plane 3. Just Like A Circus 5. Purr-fect
Aah, thank you so much!

2. A Bright Idea
3. An Arrow-Plane
3. Just Like A Circus
5. Purr-fect
DSfRuAQ.png
Thank you!

1. Purr-fect
2. A Bright Idea
3. An Arrow Plane
Thank you!