Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How would it affect the FR economy if…
…there were more ways to obtain non-fest and non-UMA skins, such as a small selection of site-themed skins/accents in the marketplace, or some that dropped in gilded chests? (I know Swipp used to have a few, but if I recall correctly, they were retired not long after I joined.)
…there were more ways to obtain non-fest and non-UMA skins, such as a small selection of site-themed skins/accents in the marketplace, or some that dropped in gilded chests? (I know Swipp used to have a few, but if I recall correctly, they were retired not long after I joined.)
___Art Heap!

___Avatar derg!
___P7Z02K1.gif ___50406.png
This used to be a thing! Check out the [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=30]left column[/url] I think part of the problem was the price (think 500g), and, from what I remember, a lot of them were fullbodies where you'd really have to go in for the concept. [item=skin: red plaid] So I guess the answer is: it'd depend a lot on the cost and what's on offer. Obviously the coli skins exist as part of the economy, but they're also largely concept-bound (dragons looking like coli enemies vs. concepts from coli enemies being turned into, like, jewelry or something that'd go with a lot of outfits), vs. I'd imagine MP skins being a bit more flexible.
This used to be a thing! Check out the left column

I think part of the problem was the price (think 500g), and, from what I remember, a lot of them were fullbodies where you'd really have to go in for the concept.

Skin: Red Plaid

So I guess the answer is: it'd depend a lot on the cost and what's on offer. Obviously the coli skins exist as part of the economy, but they're also largely concept-bound (dragons looking like coli enemies vs. concepts from coli enemies being turned into, like, jewelry or something that'd go with a lot of outfits), vs. I'd imagine MP skins being a bit more flexible.
cL9yafY.gif