Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Uhh... [FIXED]
I think I've accidentally made a glitched dragon?
I was just playing around with it's bio... and, well...
I will just tell you what made this happen
put a string of random letters, numbers and symbols onto zalgo text converter and discovered that it... uhh.. almost made the textbox black?
And I naively thought: "Oh cool! :D That would be neat for a dragon"
Pasted it into the bio and, well, I can no longer access the dragon
It only affected that dragon (since I chose such a random name)

Sorry

https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82104065

count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable (View: /home/flightri/laravel/app/views/dragon/profile.blade.php) in /nbbc.php Line 155
I think I've accidentally made a glitched dragon?
I was just playing around with it's bio... and, well...
I will just tell you what made this happen
put a string of random letters, numbers and symbols onto zalgo text converter and discovered that it... uhh.. almost made the textbox black?
And I naively thought: "Oh cool! :D That would be neat for a dragon"
Pasted it into the bio and, well, I can no longer access the dragon
It only affected that dragon (since I chose such a random name)

Sorry

https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82104065

count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable (View: /home/flightri/laravel/app/views/dragon/profile.blade.php) in /nbbc.php Line 155
.TASTE_ THE_COLOURS.
@Phloxpetals you are probably going to need to contact staff through support ticket to get this fixed. link to support can be found from bottom of each page, and in the bottom of the side bar link list.
@Phloxpetals you are probably going to need to contact staff through support ticket to get this fixed. link to support can be found from bottom of each page, and in the bottom of the side bar link list.
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
@Phloxpetals
No matter how amused this makes me, you may have no other choice but to message the staff. I tried to gain access to the dragon in a few ways (nothing illegal), but no luck. It seems like they will need to fix it from their side.

Congrats on breaking the code xD
My sister says "Too bad it's not a Naomi descendant"
@Phloxpetals
No matter how amused this makes me, you may have no other choice but to message the staff. I tried to gain access to the dragon in a few ways (nothing illegal), but no luck. It seems like they will need to fix it from their side.

Congrats on breaking the code xD
My sister says "Too bad it's not a Naomi descendant"
iiILKcw.png You pay me:
Mystic Arts Shop
Crow's Bow-tique
Fallen Moon's Warriors
•••••••••••••••••••
I pay you:
Grind for me
Melt for me
•••••••••••••••••••
wVdpf6V.png