Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What was the first update you were -
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
waterway revamp i think? i could be wrong. i do vividly remember pintrail's release and it's still a personal favorite of mine. it still feels new to me
waterway revamp i think? i could be wrong. i do vividly remember pintrail's release and it's still a personal favorite of mine. it still feels new to me
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
Scarf Apparel dropped 6 days after I joined.

edit: Chronological update reference can help others find the announcements in order for those not sure.
Scarf Apparel dropped 6 days after I joined.

edit: Chronological update reference can help others find the announcements in order for those not sure.
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
I joined just before Starmap was released! i faintly remember the trading post before Roundsey was added too
I joined just before Starmap was released! i faintly remember the trading post before Roundsey was added too
AOFzhcD.png x >hurry
>she/her
>fr +3
>avatar
>about
x >lore
>origamis
>wishlist
>uma sales
>pings ok
Mine first is Valentine's Day Event 2017 which was posted... on the same day as I joined.
Mine first is Valentine's Day Event 2017 which was posted... on the same day as I joined.
W6LdAlV.gif
Ghostlight ruins
Ghostlight ruins
?5rQx0=party.png?5rQLw=party.png?5rQpW=party.png?5rQpW=party.png?5rQY0=party.png
I joined a few weeks before this Greenskeeper Gathering! There was a very brief sign up window and I took it. Had no idea what was happening lol.
I joined a few weeks before this Greenskeeper Gathering! There was a very brief sign up window and I took it. Had no idea what was happening lol.
sig-145.png
url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2228365/1]UM/ Festival Accents for Sale Here![/url]
I joined a little bit before the Goat and Swirl eye types were added
I joined a little bit before the Goat and Swirl eye types were added
9CrKgSL.png Silt Wolf She/Her
Lore Clan
Wishlist
Toyhouse
Swamp Wolf 84WUQBr.png
I joined a few days after glimmer released and a few days before thundercrack 2015. I think that's the one where they introduced baldwin brewing currency?? I feel old
I joined a few days after glimmer released and a few days before thundercrack 2015. I think that's the one where they introduced baldwin brewing currency?? I feel old
yEQPoMo.gif
The first ever NotN! It was a great reg period to join in
The first ever NotN! It was a great reg period to join in
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
I also joined in time for peacock, hi-five!!
I also joined in time for peacock, hi-five!!
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13