Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ancient Breed: Undertide Dragons
1 2 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113
TIME FOR EEL
TIME FOR EEL
Amazing!! So excited for the new Water breed!
Amazing!! So excited for the new Water breed!
13590084.png

Our ancient forests need protecting.
They are worth more standing.
Very frustrating to have yet another dragon breed released without an increase in active lair space.
Very frustrating to have yet another dragon breed released without an increase in active lair space.
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
NOODLE BOIS
NOODLE BOIS
Kit_1.pngCatnipSadTundraGif.gifZQr4gN8.pngfinished_product.pngJ0opiUV.png Frt +2
OH MY GOD DWIORW OJHMY DOGF I LOVEEEEEE
OH MY GOD DWIORW OJHMY DOGF I LOVEEEEEE
UZVTEBc.png

XHxgasI.gif
NOODLES :3
NOODLES :3
3hKoziR.pnglAvpyOQ.pngYMPbu9R.png
J7D1quC.png qKZAaLK.pngQNbfPfg.png
Yea
Yea
I just fell in love with the deep sea noodles*.*
Just wanted to ask, is there a specific day the item will be aviable in Galore's Glorious Gift?
I just fell in love with the deep sea noodles*.*
Just wanted to ask, is there a specific day the item will be aviable in Galore's Glorious Gift?

So this is the first ancient where I want to work on them straight away. I now have 4 I'm working on. Previous ones I just sit on for a while. I think the genes for them just work well for me.

@Puppybatty Galore has the two (2) free Clanbound Undertide breed change scrolls as soon as it was announced. But you need to collect them before tomorrow. (Tuesday, November 29th @ 06:00 server time) Link to Galore.

So this is the first ancient where I want to work on them straight away. I now have 4 I'm working on. Previous ones I just sit on for a while. I think the genes for them just work well for me.

@Puppybatty Galore has the two (2) free Clanbound Undertide breed change scrolls as soon as it was announced. But you need to collect them before tomorrow. (Tuesday, November 29th @ 06:00 server time) Link to Galore.
ji7Ja69.png______________MbQpXUR.gifA8YwNGs.gif______________ODwPvZt.png
new dragon 0:
new dragon 0:
5uSEde9Z_o.png
1 2 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113