Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | personality words for each flight
so i have a bunch of flight reps, right? and im tryna add The Bio to each of them, but i find myself not rlly knowing what the stereotypical personality of each flight is. a lot of the associations i have are much more like, aesthetic i guess?

so! if u had to describe the stereotypical personality of each flight, what would it be? im talking moreso about in lore, but often the lore and players match very well lmao

ideas i got are:
-wind: artistic, free spirited, energetic
-nature: calm, familial
-arcane: extravagant, mystical
-earth: methodical
-light: studious
-plague: wild, sarcastic
-lightning: diligent
-water: mysterious
-ice: serious, stoic
-shadow: playful
-fire: ?????????????????

so, uh, ye. yeet me ur ideas
so i have a bunch of flight reps, right? and im tryna add The Bio to each of them, but i find myself not rlly knowing what the stereotypical personality of each flight is. a lot of the associations i have are much more like, aesthetic i guess?

so! if u had to describe the stereotypical personality of each flight, what would it be? im talking moreso about in lore, but often the lore and players match very well lmao

ideas i got are:
-wind: artistic, free spirited, energetic
-nature: calm, familial
-arcane: extravagant, mystical
-earth: methodical
-plague: wild, sarcastic
-lightning: diligent
-water: mysterious
-ice: serious, stoic
-shadow: playful
-fire: ?????????????????

so, uh, ye. yeet me ur ideas
fguisa.png
................e0gVkz3.png ................. 5hF3FGk.png
................. xj6Mn2e.png
................. CISPrku.png
................. etYYz4O.png
Hotheaded and brash for fire, perhaps?
Hotheaded and brash for fire, perhaps?
tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o4_100.giftumblr_oswcc6oFGq1v8lm95o2_75sq.png Hobbyist Writer57719699_nSiBYnESr0q0Pa5.pngFeel free to ping! tumblr_oswcc6oFGq1v8lm95o1_75sq.pngtumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o2_100.gif
I believe passionate would also work for fire - that's what Tomo says, at least
I believe passionate would also work for fire - that's what Tomo says, at least
EBzxWRy.png *
Wishlist
FR+3
Collecting Mammertee Plushes
alMN0i2.png vfbW8E9.png
ooo, those work v well for fire... so i got that down at least lmao
ooo, those work v well for fire... so i got that down at least lmao
fguisa.png
Can add intellectual and philosophical for Light, nurturing for Nature, conniving for Shadow unless that sounds too negative idk, industrious for Lightning or Fire, traditional for Earth
Can add intellectual and philosophical for Light, nurturing for Nature, conniving for Shadow unless that sounds too negative idk, industrious for Lightning or Fire, traditional for Earth
m87ieVe.png
oooo those are good... maybe not conniving, but, mischievous!!
oooo those are good... maybe not conniving, but, mischievous!!
fguisa.png
[quote name="fuwafuwa" date="2022-11-26 16:50:22" ] so i have a bunch of flight reps, right? and im tryna add The Bio to each of them, but i find myself not rlly knowing what the stereotypical personality of each flight is. a lot of the associations i have are much more like, aesthetic i guess? so! if u had to describe the stereotypical personality of each flight, what would it be? im talking moreso about in lore, but often the lore and players match very well lmao ideas i got are: [b]-light: studious[/b] [/quote] @Parmenides This is accurate, you are studious
fuwafuwa wrote on 2022-11-26 16:50:22:

ideas i got are:

@Parmenides
This is accurate, you are studious
65801676p.png
FR +3 | She/Her
Wishlist | Sales
For Shadow, you could also go with cunning. It's got a similar energy to conniving without being so much about scheming, moreso just a slightly sinister intelligence. If that makes sense?
For Shadow, you could also go with cunning. It's got a similar energy to conniving without being so much about scheming, moreso just a slightly sinister intelligence. If that makes sense?
tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o4_100.giftumblr_oswcc6oFGq1v8lm95o2_75sq.png Hobbyist Writer57719699_nSiBYnESr0q0Pa5.pngFeel free to ping! tumblr_oswcc6oFGq1v8lm95o1_75sq.pngtumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o2_100.gif
here are some ideas!

water: go-with-the-flow, perceptive (seeing the future and all), mindful, intrepid good at spreadsheets LOL

plague: roguish, independent, ruthless, zealous

nature: patient, unyielding, immutable, loyal

wind: brave, joyful, open-minded, expressive

earth: steadfast, honest, abiding, resolute

lightning: cunning, tempestuous, efficient, inventive

light: proud, ambitious, organized, dedicated

ice: communicative (this one's more forums lol), memorable, monolithic, collected

arcane: curious, unceasing, confident, prodigious

fire: firebrand, passionate, ardent, fervent

shadow: impish, keen, vivacious, raucous
here are some ideas!

water: go-with-the-flow, perceptive (seeing the future and all), mindful, intrepid good at spreadsheets LOL

plague: roguish, independent, ruthless, zealous

nature: patient, unyielding, immutable, loyal

wind: brave, joyful, open-minded, expressive

earth: steadfast, honest, abiding, resolute

lightning: cunning, tempestuous, efficient, inventive

light: proud, ambitious, organized, dedicated

ice: communicative (this one's more forums lol), memorable, monolithic, collected

arcane: curious, unceasing, confident, prodigious

fire: firebrand, passionate, ardent, fervent

shadow: impish, keen, vivacious, raucous
__water.gif
Plat • She/Any • FR+2 • Vistas: 124/135 • Avatar (likes?)
WaterDom DataSales TabG1 BargainsWishlist
Droplet • Active exalter • Lore writer • Space enthusiast
Please Ping • DragCaveDappervolkPCE • Discord

_NtwBtfW.png