Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Level Up! -- Levelling Services (OPEN)
1 2 ... 685 686 687 688 689 ... 790 791
I absolutely do! Sending them rn!
I absolutely do! Sending them rn!
JNpe71y.png
@Tafficat

Alas, a little past tea time ... but surely there will be a scone or two left for Gazelle if she gallops!
@Tafficat

Alas, a little past tea time ... but surely there will be a scone or two left for Gazelle if she gallops!
TtDzTWB.png
@DevilsNeverCry

Not one but two newly knighted nocturnes are crawling their way home. I think they're a little tired from all the attention those scythe kamaitachi were giving them
@DevilsNeverCry

Not one but two newly knighted nocturnes are crawling their way home. I think they're a little tired from all the attention those scythe kamaitachi were giving them
TtDzTWB.png
Glad to have them back home! Thanks again for taking them on! Could you slap me down on the waitlist again for two more slots please?
Glad to have them back home! Thanks again for taking them on! Could you slap me down on the waitlist again for two more slots please?
JNpe71y.png
@DevilsNeverCry

Absolutely!
@DevilsNeverCry

Absolutely!
TtDzTWB.png
@Tafficat. @creme, @FaceTheWind, @Faileas, @Silverishness, @colorimetry, @mercurialwings, @Leashay, @Ilovepits, @rowdy, @pierrct, @DemonKid, @ScarredLightning, @Shadowfire1223, @adomaniia, @Winter, @atrolock, @Kveldulfr, @Kimikada, @coyoteking, @StarfallQueen, @Madolche, @FaalVerotiik, @Inawa, @WolfandCrow, @Drakkainen, @Sejjo, @OrionsShadow, @Nocturnea, @Cyanna, @Megan65, @Princoxx, @klee, @DemonKid, @Soapwort, @Crystalloid, @SoullessWendigo, @Ashkaa, @valarauka, @Yachi, @Lykos, @Totsugeki, @ptarmigan, @CoffeeShoppe, @Zeir, @Antivulano, @yall, @Lykos, @Xesei, @Kintora, @dreamclaws, @WindWarrior, @nephelle, @EnforcerHecate, @GeckoWithATophat, @IceKota, @Novamouy17, @Yachi, @Impception, @Zevos, @SarcasticHawke, @LilyBound, @LadyLB, @littleraddish128, @iidolomantis, @LeRawrs, @ChristianCutie, @LaughingMagician, @mercuruialwings, @TheLovelyDovely, @Sequoias, @ChristianCutie, @StarPortal, @chaoticknives, DevilsNeverCry,

Hello, hello, and happy holidays! Because it's nearing December, a lot of things are happening and I may not be able to maintain a 48 hour turn around time. Some dragons may take two and a half days -- or even three -- depending on how much of the real world decides to exist.

So, apologies in advance if your dragon takes slightly longer than expected! And I completely understand if you decide to visit another leveling service if I'm not able to work within your plans.

Either way, I'll do my best to get to everyone on the list!

Speaking of, @mercurialwings, dragon up! My dungeons are lonely, longing for some sort of dragon to fill them up and give them purpose! The toads are weeping in their mud puddles with no one to pounce on!

Help me, you're my only hope!
@Tafficat. @creme, @FaceTheWind, @Faileas, @Silverishness, @colorimetry, @mercurialwings, @Leashay, @Ilovepits, @rowdy, @pierrct, @DemonKid, @ScarredLightning, @Shadowfire1223, @adomaniia, @Winter, @atrolock, @Kveldulfr, @Kimikada, @coyoteking, @StarfallQueen, @Madolche, @FaalVerotiik, @Inawa, @WolfandCrow, @Drakkainen, @Sejjo, @OrionsShadow, @Nocturnea, @Cyanna, @Megan65, @Princoxx, @klee, @DemonKid, @Soapwort, @Crystalloid, @SoullessWendigo, @Ashkaa, @valarauka, @Yachi, @Lykos, @Totsugeki, @ptarmigan, @CoffeeShoppe, @Zeir, @Antivulano, @yall, @Lykos, @Xesei, @Kintora, @dreamclaws, @WindWarrior, @nephelle, @EnforcerHecate, @GeckoWithATophat, @IceKota, @Novamouy17, @Yachi, @Impception, @Zevos, @SarcasticHawke, @LilyBound, @LadyLB, @littleraddish128, @iidolomantis, @LeRawrs, @ChristianCutie, @LaughingMagician, @mercuruialwings, @TheLovelyDovely, @Sequoias, @ChristianCutie, @StarPortal, @chaoticknives, DevilsNeverCry,

Hello, hello, and happy holidays! Because it's nearing December, a lot of things are happening and I may not be able to maintain a 48 hour turn around time. Some dragons may take two and a half days -- or even three -- depending on how much of the real world decides to exist.

So, apologies in advance if your dragon takes slightly longer than expected! And I completely understand if you decide to visit another leveling service if I'm not able to work within your plans.

Either way, I'll do my best to get to everyone on the list!

Speaking of, @mercurialwings, dragon up! My dungeons are lonely, longing for some sort of dragon to fill them up and give them purpose! The toads are weeping in their mud puddles with no one to pounce on!

Help me, you're my only hope!
TtDzTWB.png
@TheWhiteHart: Oh, can do, can do~ I have a dragon or two, who need a journey into the swamp or ocean or maybe some land.

You know wait time is never a problem for me! So, sign me up for another two queue spots please~ xD
@TheWhiteHart: Oh, can do, can do~ I have a dragon or two, who need a journey into the swamp or ocean or maybe some land.

You know wait time is never a problem for me! So, sign me up for another two queue spots please~ xD
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@TheWhiteHart I can totally understand December being nuts, I'm busy with moving this year so I get it.

May I reserve 2 slots for 2 gold level training jobs? I want to treat myself by making your dragons work harder (just kidding) I won't mind a longer turn around though or start time, thanks!
@TheWhiteHart I can totally understand December being nuts, I'm busy with moving this year so I get it.

May I reserve 2 slots for 2 gold level training jobs? I want to treat myself by making your dragons work harder (just kidding) I won't mind a longer turn around though or start time, thanks!
LadyLB
@mercurialwings, @LadyLB

Tossing you two in, twice!
@mercurialwings, @LadyLB

Tossing you two in, twice!
TtDzTWB.png
No worries whatsoever regarding longer training time, thank you for keeping the line of communication open!
No worries whatsoever regarding longer training time, thank you for keeping the line of communication open!
A light blue Fae dragon lying down surrounded by pink flower petals. She is wearing a pink daisy cabbie, and holds a pink rose in her mouth.
1 2 ... 685 686 687 688 689 ... 790 791