Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Free Items CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@DeathCap

Thank you for doing this! I would love some non-plague fest skins (or apparel or familiars) from pre-2022 if you happen to have any! ^^ I most love skydancer, imp and coatl skins. If you don't have any festival stuff left I would love to just get some random items :D Thank you!
@DeathCap

Thank you for doing this! I would love some non-plague fest skins (or apparel or familiars) from pre-2022 if you happen to have any! ^^ I most love skydancer, imp and coatl skins. If you don't have any festival stuff left I would love to just get some random items :D Thank you!
@Brightflight

Can do!

Edit: Caught up again whew lol
@Brightflight

Can do!

Edit: Caught up again whew lol
Bump! Still have quite a few things!
Bump! Still have quite a few things!
@DeathCap if you have any f guardian skins, f and m imperial skins, or m spiral skins I would be so grateful! I would prefer they didn't have any of the elemental symbols on them though, if that's alright. Thanks!
@DeathCap if you have any f guardian skins, f and m imperial skins, or m spiral skins I would be so grateful! I would prefer they didn't have any of the elemental symbols on them though, if that's alright. Thanks!
wishlist|tumblr|avatar
fr+3|they/them|ace
poetry archive|poetry shop
I love dinosaurs
horn player for 7 years!
acecatcher.png
jt3PpxV.png
@DeathCap
I'd love a duplicate festival familiar or two, preferably from any more recent festivals-I'm missing most of them. Any flight is fine! Thank you.
@DeathCap
I'd love a duplicate festival familiar or two, preferably from any more recent festivals-I'm missing most of them. Any flight is fine! Thank you.
On hiatus, again--might come on here to see how things are doing but that's all.
@DeathCap

Could I ask for a random festival skin? Anything is cool but not plague, please.
@DeathCap

Could I ask for a random festival skin? Anything is cool but not plague, please.
38443667.png
My name has two i's and no L. :)
ADHD - Poke me if I forget stuff!
She/Hers
80733020.png
@DeathCap Could I take a uma or festival apparel?
@DeathCap Could I take a uma or festival apparel?

she/her | fr+3.|.skins

.................................………….....
GCDcYEq.png
@DeathCap

Could I have a random fest apparel, or a fest vista (anything except light, water and ice)? Thank you!
@DeathCap

Could I have a random fest apparel, or a fest vista (anything except light, water and ice)? Thank you!
Q33Zy68n_o.pngMVMyQplF_o.png
@DeathCap

May I have some duplicate festival apparel? Anything you have left would be fine, thank you so much for giving it away <3
@DeathCap

May I have some duplicate festival apparel? Anything you have left would be fine, thank you so much for giving it away <3
Ever heard of 4 Progenitor Dragons?

Follow the Linage to find out more! Auctioneer Services

Auction Service | DeviART|bonsai_by_miirshroom_2_by_austrealisink-dcb023p.png| Instagram | Art Shop
Would you happen to have the gaoler release dripcave deputy familiar? Or if that's too specific/you don't have that, may I have a water flight festival familiar? I super appreciate anything you might send, I missed a lot of the retired familiars over the years.
Would you happen to have the gaoler release dripcave deputy familiar? Or if that's too specific/you don't have that, may I have a water flight festival familiar? I super appreciate anything you might send, I missed a lot of the retired familiars over the years.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8