Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flight with Least amount of Dom Shops?
So, this sounds a bit odd... But let me explain :D

I love to take part in Dom Pushes and Dom Shops, but I am always on from Rollover up to like 11am FR time. In that time, Light usually has like 3-6 Dom Shops online and we are just always in the way of each other it feels like.

So, I want your opinion! Which flight from your own perspective has the least amount of Dom shops? From whom do you wish to see more shops from?

The smallest flights I believe are Fire and Earth, so I am tended between them right now but I am also looking for some other suggestions :)

Am subbed, no need to ping ^^
So, this sounds a bit odd... But let me explain :D

I love to take part in Dom Pushes and Dom Shops, but I am always on from Rollover up to like 11am FR time. In that time, Light usually has like 3-6 Dom Shops online and we are just always in the way of each other it feels like.

So, I want your opinion! Which flight from your own perspective has the least amount of Dom shops? From whom do you wish to see more shops from?

The smallest flights I believe are Fire and Earth, so I am tended between them right now but I am also looking for some other suggestions :)

Am subbed, no need to ping ^^
dI6Mosy.png
|
|
|
|
|
|
| Wishlist | Hatchery |....
| Projects | G1 Sales |
....| Egg Exchange |
..| FAQ | G1 Project |
|
|
|
|
|
|
91914345.png84899325.png
I have no idea, but wouldn't it make more sense for the smaller flights to have more dom shops, since they have a much better chance of winning dominance? I don't really frequent the Shadow forums, but we get dom only rarely, so I can't imagine there's much reason to run the shops outside of Trickmurk.
I have no idea, but wouldn't it make more sense for the smaller flights to have more dom shops, since they have a much better chance of winning dominance? I don't really frequent the Shadow forums, but we get dom only rarely, so I can't imagine there's much reason to run the shops outside of Trickmurk.
___Art Heap!

___Avatar derg!
___P7Z02K1.gif ___50406.png
Small flights get dom more often but they have less players, and less players generally means less interest in running dom shops! I know of...one for Water and I can do small orders of like a gene or two on a case-by-case basis for friends/acquaintances, but they really do take a lot of time and effort to fully run (always tip your dom shop runners, folks!)

I've also had trouble getting dom shops from Plague, iirc? I don't remember having too much difficulty with Earth, and Fire doesn't currently get dom super often.
Small flights get dom more often but they have less players, and less players generally means less interest in running dom shops! I know of...one for Water and I can do small orders of like a gene or two on a case-by-case basis for friends/acquaintances, but they really do take a lot of time and effort to fully run (always tip your dom shop runners, folks!)

I've also had trouble getting dom shops from Plague, iirc? I don't remember having too much difficulty with Earth, and Fire doesn't currently get dom super often.
__water.gif
Plat • She/Any • FR+2 • Vistas: 124/135 • Avatar (likes?)
WaterDom DataSales TabG1 BargainsWishlist
Droplet • Active exalter • Lore writer • Space enthusiast
Please Ping • DragCaveDappervolkPCE • Discord

_NtwBtfW.png
nature (?) I remember it was so hard to find a dom shop during their festival
nature (?) I remember it was so hard to find a dom shop during their festival
lmBVOQT.gif
Just because it's "easier" (really just means what challenges your fligtht has are different) to win as a small flight does not mean they get dom often. Pretty sure Earth has lots of Dom shops because they get dom often, because everyone who wants to be in a flight that pushs often and wins a lot has moved there.
Just because it's "easier" (really just means what challenges your fligtht has are different) to win as a small flight does not mean they get dom often. Pretty sure Earth has lots of Dom shops because they get dom often, because everyone who wants to be in a flight that pushs often and wins a lot has moved there.
gG13YVz.pngtumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
Hmm, yeah I never seem to see a shortage of Light dom shops. Y'all making Shadow look bad, lol. For the ones I have the most trouble finding, I'd say Earth. I think they are more active in the beginning but for all the last minute shoppers (like myself), they all just kinda... vanish, lol.
Hmm, yeah I never seem to see a shortage of Light dom shops. Y'all making Shadow look bad, lol. For the ones I have the most trouble finding, I'd say Earth. I think they are more active in the beginning but for all the last minute shoppers (like myself), they all just kinda... vanish, lol.
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png