Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Undertide Genes cannot be brewed
I noticed this a few days back, and surprisingly enough, no one else has posted about this, so I wanted to give the staff a heads up, but several of the new Undertide genes cannot be brewed at Baldwins. When you attempt to do so, or even view the genes, it will tell you that one of the requirements to process it is the gene itself, which doesn't make any sense. [img]https://i.gyazo.com/c783a6e33320a0c16321513a1c64d656.png[/img] [img]https://i.gyazo.com/2f3fafd09a7f866d97a220a8be36861b.png[/img] All of the other genes seem to be brewable aside from Foam, Tide, Myrid, and Boulder.
I noticed this a few days back, and surprisingly enough, no one else has posted about this, so I wanted to give the staff a heads up, but several of the new Undertide genes cannot be brewed at Baldwins. When you attempt to do so, or even view the genes, it will tell you that one of the requirements to process it is the gene itself, which doesn't make any sense.

c783a6e33320a0c16321513a1c64d656.png

2f3fafd09a7f866d97a220a8be36861b.png

All of the other genes seem to be brewable aside from Foam, Tide, Myrid, and Boulder.

Z9y97hI.pngfmncwKc.pngIIqCc0y.png
@rangiku
you need the modern gene to brew the Undertide version of the gene!
@rangiku
you need the modern gene to brew the Undertide version of the gene!
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
@LouckyKoneko

Are you serious? Why would you need the modern version to make the Undertide one? o.o I could have sworn it had other regents the day it was released. *Head scratch*
@LouckyKoneko

Are you serious? Why would you need the modern version to make the Undertide one? o.o I could have sworn it had other regents the day it was released. *Head scratch*
@rangiku
nope, it's been this way the entire time for the Arlo gene equivalents. you were probably looking at some UT-exclusive genes or other parallel genes on release day.

quote from the release post https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/3186365
Quote:
Parallel Genes
In addition to the unique genes above, Undertide can also exhibit some parallel genes that resemble those found in modern dragons. These genes will be available through the same type of gameplay (with the exception of boulder, myrid, tide, and foam, which are available through Baldwin) that their modern counterparts are.
@rangiku
nope, it's been this way the entire time for the Arlo gene equivalents. you were probably looking at some UT-exclusive genes or other parallel genes on release day.

quote from the release post https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/3186365
Quote:
Parallel Genes
In addition to the unique genes above, Undertide can also exhibit some parallel genes that resemble those found in modern dragons. These genes will be available through the same type of gameplay (with the exception of boulder, myrid, tide, and foam, which are available through Baldwin) that their modern counterparts are.
Imagining dragons...

EHXIkb0.png
@LouckyKoneko

I honestly don't remember that at all. o.O I could have sworn it had other regents that day since it was only several hours after release that I settled on what I wanted to use for a couple of gene projects and Foam and Tide were two.

Where are the modern versions found? If it's under Arlo's, I haven't unearthed everything yet, so I am not sure if it's there or the marketplace. I don't remember what exactly was listed under the news post when the new dig site was released aside from the new familiars and that a new plot for the Undertide breed change was added with the Undertide release.
@LouckyKoneko

I honestly don't remember that at all. o.O I could have sworn it had other regents that day since it was only several hours after release that I settled on what I wanted to use for a couple of gene projects and Foam and Tide were two.

Where are the modern versions found? If it's under Arlo's, I haven't unearthed everything yet, so I am not sure if it's there or the marketplace. I don't remember what exactly was listed under the news post when the new dig site was released aside from the new familiars and that a new plot for the Undertide breed change was added with the Undertide release.
@rangiku
they're in Arlo's! the three full width plots in the Deepsea Dive digsite are the Tide, Foam and Undertide scroll plots, with the Undertide one being all the way at the bottom
Boulder and Myrid are the full width plots in the Ancient Aerie digsite, and Ground and Fissure are the full width plots in the Thunder Lizards digsite
@rangiku
they're in Arlo's! the three full width plots in the Deepsea Dive digsite are the Tide, Foam and Undertide scroll plots, with the Undertide one being all the way at the bottom
Boulder and Myrid are the full width plots in the Ancient Aerie digsite, and Ground and Fissure are the full width plots in the Thunder Lizards digsite
Imagining dragons...

EHXIkb0.png