Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Bug’s Coli services
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
# of Battles: 200
Loot Category: Everything (FEST)
Grinding Venue: Forgotten Cave
Payment Type & Amount: Treasure 75kT
Special Requests/Notes: Repeat Customer
Loot Category: Everything (FEST)
Payment Type & Amount: Treasure 75kT
Special Requests/Notes: Repeat Customer
KMv71f5.png cHa0MYt.png
qCVFNJp.png
oaolHwW.png
SKINSHOP

[b]# of Battles[/b]: 200 [b]Loot Category[/b]: Fest (Everything) [b]Grinding Venue[/b]: Forgotten Cave [b]Payment Type & Amount[/b]: 67.5kt [b]Special Requests/Notes[/b]: Nature+Repeat, thank you ^^ And graphics are soooo cute [emoji=aberration love size=1]
Loot Category: Fest (Everything)
Payment Type & Amount: 67.5kt
Special Requests/Notes: Nature+Repeat, thank you ^^
And graphics are soooo cute
YaLh2Os.png
Loot Category: Fest Items only
Payment Type & Amount: 15kt
Special Requests/Notes: First festival on the site woo!
Loot Category: Fest Items only
Payment Type & Amount: 15kt
Special Requests/Notes: First festival on the site woo!
Loot Category: Everything (Festival)
Payment Type & Amount: 71, 250 T.
Special Requests/Notes: Repeat customer discount, i believe? ^^
Loot Category: Everything (Festival)
Payment Type & Amount: 71, 250 T.
Special Requests/Notes: Repeat customer discount, i believe? ^^
-insert cute signature here-

tDeKDnH.png
I’ve got everyone’s orders up to here! I will update with pings and prices when I hop my computer later today :)
I’ve got everyone’s orders up to here! I will update with pings and prices when I hop my computer later today :)
abb8GUV.pngjt3PpxV.png
@IraBell I've got you in my first spot for Everything, Forgotten Cave = 71.25kt with the discount!

@Mystyic You have my second spot for Fest Items Only, Forgotten Cave = 14.25kt with the Discount!

@Mirna You are in my third spot for Everything, Forgotten Cave = 71.25kt with the discount!

I should have all of your orders finished by Tuesday/Wednesday :)
@IraBell I've got you in my first spot for Everything, Forgotten Cave = 71.25kt with the discount!

@Mystyic You have my second spot for Fest Items Only, Forgotten Cave = 14.25kt with the Discount!

@Mirna You are in my third spot for Everything, Forgotten Cave = 71.25kt with the discount!

I should have all of your orders finished by Tuesday/Wednesday :)
abb8GUV.pngjt3PpxV.png
@SairentoTsuki I've got you in my fourth spot for Everything, Forgotten Cave = 71.25kt with the discount!

@Alithium8 I've got you in my fifth spot for Everything, Forgotten Cave = 67.5kt with the discounts! And thank you! I've been trying to work on my digital art :)

@ofthevoid I've got you in my sixth spot for Fest Items Only, Forgotten Cave = 15kt. Have a good festival!! (I'm going to toss something in for you since it's your first festival. I don't know what yet, but it will be something lol)
@SairentoTsuki I've got you in my fourth spot for Everything, Forgotten Cave = 71.25kt with the discount!

@Alithium8 I've got you in my fifth spot for Everything, Forgotten Cave = 67.5kt with the discounts! And thank you! I've been trying to work on my digital art :)

@ofthevoid I've got you in my sixth spot for Fest Items Only, Forgotten Cave = 15kt. Have a good festival!! (I'm going to toss something in for you since it's your first festival. I don't know what yet, but it will be something lol)
abb8GUV.pngjt3PpxV.png
@Espoir Ive got you in my first spot on the waitlist, so for Everything, Forgotten Cave = 71.25kt with the discount :)
@Espoir Ive got you in my first spot on the waitlist, so for Everything, Forgotten Cave = 71.25kt with the discount :)
abb8GUV.pngjt3PpxV.png
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40