Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Least popular dragon colors
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
a lot of colours I like are in this list ;;
a lot of colours I like are in this list ;;
Wildwood Moss Wildwood Moss
I would've thought Caramel was used much more often, its very easy to work with
I would've thought Caramel was used much more often, its very easy to work with
xOuzD3k.png 90444046.png Bj9vK4V.gif
I like all of those colours on the list.
I like all of those colours on the list.
I like most of those colors rip. I was expecting more of the flashy colors (leaf, magenta, radioactive...)
I like most of those colors rip. I was expecting more of the flashy colors (leaf, magenta, radioactive...)
VVM4XuM.png
fewer pear and fern dragons just means it's easier for me to buy every single one of them :')
fewer pear and fern dragons just means it's easier for me to buy every single one of them :')
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
Haha I use a lot of these colors on the regular as a muted/earthy lair. Luckily, unpopular = cheaper prices so a lot of my permas were bought just for fodder price!
Haha I use a lot of these colors on the regular as a muted/earthy lair. Luckily, unpopular = cheaper prices so a lot of my permas were bought just for fodder price!
uCEnQTB.gif
Citrusly » She/Her » Avatar Dragon
i expected all the dark greens to be at the bottom but it still pains me </3 when will the murk slander end...
i expected all the dark greens to be at the bottom but it still pains me </3 when will the murk slander end...
Palestinian flagaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
grey/juniper «a
he/him «a
fr+2 «a
pings OK «a
Official artwork of the tome of Forseti from Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War. It is dark green with elaborate white detailing.
@postelectric That's because avocado is in the original 67, and they've got a separate list, because they're naturally more common. (Being the only possible colors for progenitors and all.) Don't worry, avocado is near the bottom of the list for those. :) (For anyone curious, here's the bottom of the list for the original 67.) [img]https://i.imgur.com/IRfav3h.png[/img]
@postelectric That's because avocado is in the original 67, and they've got a separate list, because they're naturally more common. (Being the only possible colors for progenitors and all.) Don't worry, avocado is near the bottom of the list for those. :)

(For anyone curious, here's the bottom of the list for the original 67.)
IRfav3h.png
@Civen aahhh there it is, I can sleep at night now sdlfkj

Thank you for the clarification and the good info! A couple of surprises to me in this one too lol (goldenrod and sand?? come on now everybody)
@Civen aahhh there it is, I can sleep at night now sdlfkj

Thank you for the clarification and the good info! A couple of surprises to me in this one too lol (goldenrod and sand?? come on now everybody)
tumblr_pm57dgUmg91x46ojxo8_250.png iii
calypso
she/her
fr +2
oh wow, a lot of colors i like are on here o:
moss and latte are some of my favorites! i'm kinda surprised!
oh wow, a lot of colors i like are on here o:
moss and latte are some of my favorites! i'm kinda surprised!
Kino%20Maplestory.png dk Variant #246484 fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png
WISHLISTAVATAR
Mat | he/it | +0 FR Time
huhohhh dark-dragon-teenager-air-pixel.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7