Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Level Up! -- Levelling Services (OPEN)
1 2 ... 684 685 686 687 688 ... 791 792
@TheWhiteHart Thank you for sharpening my cutlery again haha! If possible, can I be thrown back onto the waitlist for 2 dragons?
@TheWhiteHart Thank you for sharpening my cutlery again haha! If possible, can I be thrown back onto the waitlist for 2 dragons?
@chaoticknives

But of course!
@chaoticknives

But of course!
TtDzTWB.png
@Lovejoy

Second ping!
@Lovejoy

Second ping!
TtDzTWB.png
@SarcasticHawke

Two dragons are being tossed your way! And I'll ping you on Monday to kidnap another pair. :)
@SarcasticHawke

Two dragons are being tossed your way! And I'll ping you on Monday to kidnap another pair. :)
TtDzTWB.png
@Lovejoy

Well, it was a long and wet day, but your wildclaw has endured the storm, and the mud, and the many, many toads just in time to head home -- hopefully in time for dinner!
@Lovejoy

Well, it was a long and wet day, but your wildclaw has endured the storm, and the mud, and the many, many toads just in time to head home -- hopefully in time for dinner!
TtDzTWB.png
@SarcasticHawke

You can throw me your duo when you're ready! I'm pretty sure I can dodge ...
@SarcasticHawke

You can throw me your duo when you're ready! I'm pretty sure I can dodge ...
TtDzTWB.png
@SarcasticHawke

Ready and more than willing to put their clothes back on (it's cold in the Mire this time of year) your two dragons are dashing home for a bath and a beauty treatment or three!
@SarcasticHawke

Ready and more than willing to put their clothes back on (it's cold in the Mire this time of year) your two dragons are dashing home for a bath and a beauty treatment or three!
TtDzTWB.png
Thanks so much for training these guys <3 I'll take a rein check for now on more training. Financial situation has changed so I can't afford gems as readily as I could before =^/ It's been a pleasure working with you though!
Thanks so much for training these guys <3 I'll take a rein check for now on more training. Financial situation has changed so I can't afford gems as readily as I could before =^/ It's been a pleasure working with you though!
myJetjB.png RjKznf9.pnglightshade.pngmHtR8zD.png Gz6OPCO.png
@Tafficat

Toss a dragon in the catapult and aim them my way!
@Tafficat

Toss a dragon in the catapult and aim them my way!
TtDzTWB.png
@DevilsNeverCry

Don't you have a duo of dragons due?
@DevilsNeverCry

Don't you have a duo of dragons due?
TtDzTWB.png
1 2 ... 684 685 686 687 688 ... 791 792