Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | the woes of too many permas
1 2 3 4
124, 37 are permas.

I don't know how to reduce numbers without exalting and some of them are suuper pretty so I don't wanna get rid of them that way.

I could sell them on the forums but that'd require social interaction.
124, 37 are permas.

I don't know how to reduce numbers without exalting and some of them are suuper pretty so I don't wanna get rid of them that way.

I could sell them on the forums but that'd require social interaction.
sudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gif
SUDOWOODO PARTY
56! Almost everything else is for breeding projects or hatchlings I'm trying to sell.
56! Almost everything else is for breeding projects or hatchlings I'm trying to sell.
Sanidars_Sorrow.png[/left] FObX7rS.png rix3ppo.png Most of my Permas are in my HibDen, please check there for Forum Games too please.
I've got 86 permas (give or take; I have a few "maybes" hanging around). About half of them are in hibden, which I treat as an extension of my lair for dragons who don't quite deserve front-tab billing and I'm not breeding.

I don't need to increase that number but you bet I'm going to (yeahhh impulse buys)

Space is not a big concern for me at the moment; I have 58 spare hibden slots. I'm kind of addicted to doing hibden quests even if they're way more expensive than buying more regular slots because they're framed as quests. And then the dragons don't eat food, so it's win-win!
I've got 86 permas (give or take; I have a few "maybes" hanging around). About half of them are in hibden, which I treat as an extension of my lair for dragons who don't quite deserve front-tab billing and I'm not breeding.

I don't need to increase that number but you bet I'm going to (yeahhh impulse buys)

Space is not a big concern for me at the moment; I have 58 spare hibden slots. I'm kind of addicted to doing hibden quests even if they're way more expensive than buying more regular slots because they're framed as quests. And then the dragons don't eat food, so it's win-win!
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
As of current, out of 96 dragons, 93 of them are permas. I love each and every single one of them and I plan to get a lot more [emoji=aberration star size=1][emoji=aberration love size=1]
As of current, out of 96 dragons, 93 of them are permas. I love each and every single one of them and I plan to get a lot more
20240124-2118111.gif
I maxed out my slots long ago. I currently have 495 permas.

Ideally I would downsize by about 50 dragons. It's not something that is difficult for me, but I seem to have trouble setting aside the time to do it--hello inertia!
I maxed out my slots long ago. I currently have 495 permas.

Ideally I would downsize by about 50 dragons. It's not something that is difficult for me, but I seem to have trouble setting aside the time to do it--hello inertia!
38046009796_f6a0057f92_n.jpg
i have 647 in my lair currently, but well over 300 are fodder dragons/breeders. Aside from breeding pairs and dragons I just think look cool, I have a bit over 200 permas. Some are dragons I might eventually sell but wouldn't exalt. Most of my own breeding pairs are pairs I am using for a single dragon, one lore dragon and 1 dragon I don't care for, just to get that 1 lore child I want. I do have 2 pairs I won't sell ever bc I have goals with their offspring lists.

I've got every current hibden and lair expansion, so I can't really expand anything.

I'm just awaiting NotN, so once that starts I am going to be so low on dragons for the first time in forever, and it will be so amazing to free up everything.
i have 647 in my lair currently, but well over 300 are fodder dragons/breeders. Aside from breeding pairs and dragons I just think look cool, I have a bit over 200 permas. Some are dragons I might eventually sell but wouldn't exalt. Most of my own breeding pairs are pairs I am using for a single dragon, one lore dragon and 1 dragon I don't care for, just to get that 1 lore child I want. I do have 2 pairs I won't sell ever bc I have goals with their offspring lists.

I've got every current hibden and lair expansion, so I can't really expand anything.

I'm just awaiting NotN, so once that starts I am going to be so low on dragons for the first time in forever, and it will be so amazing to free up everything.
wUPafb6.png
RGeeKht.png
I have about 115+ permas? that are varying levels of complete, along with about 40 fandragons and 18 Imperials I use for breeding fodder as well. I'm just incredibly sentimental about which dragons I keep because I remember quite well my thought process when buying/hatching a dragon, so it takes a lot of mulling over for me to get rid of a potential project, let alone a perma dragon... probably should downsize eventually? But I'd rather expand my hibden more tbh
I have about 115+ permas? that are varying levels of complete, along with about 40 fandragons and 18 Imperials I use for breeding fodder as well. I'm just incredibly sentimental about which dragons I keep because I remember quite well my thought process when buying/hatching a dragon, so it takes a lot of mulling over for me to get rid of a potential project, let alone a perma dragon... probably should downsize eventually? But I'd rather expand my hibden more tbh
-how many dragons have you got
well about 30 or so that i consider permas if i counted right. anything else is just fodder or fodder breeders (or just dragons i'm selling)

-do you think you need to reduce or increase that number
i wouldn't mind reducing it but i do enjoy these dragons a lot so probably not. i certainly do not need anymore permas.

-what are your lair expansion costs like
ehh its like ~300kt and i can totally pay it i'm just super lazy.
-how many dragons have you got
well about 30 or so that i consider permas if i counted right. anything else is just fodder or fodder breeders (or just dragons i'm selling)

-do you think you need to reduce or increase that number
i wouldn't mind reducing it but i do enjoy these dragons a lot so probably not. i certainly do not need anymore permas.

-what are your lair expansion costs like
ehh its like ~300kt and i can totally pay it i'm just super lazy.
littel_guy.png Alex or Rex
They/He
FR +1
Pinging is OK
Dragon Sales
Mine are all permas until I need the space for a drago I can't live without. Then my least favorite goes bye bye
Mine are all permas until I need the space for a drago I can't live without. Then my least favorite goes bye bye
67912EV1523.gif

plaguebringer_banner_small_by_theendisnearus-d8bxbln.png

Badge_1_150px.png

Cis Lesbian she/her
639 dragons and only 19 aren't permas. There are some that are incomplete, but they're being saved for new breeds and genes. Don't ask me how I know I'll be able to use them for those things when I don't even know what they'll be. It just works out that way.

My expansion costs are well over 1 million treasure, but I'm scared I'm close to maxing it out because that's how I solve my "wow you're capped out" problems. No, I'm not okay :)

I just-- I really like all the pretty colors.
639 dragons and only 19 aren't permas. There are some that are incomplete, but they're being saved for new breeds and genes. Don't ask me how I know I'll be able to use them for those things when I don't even know what they'll be. It just works out that way.

My expansion costs are well over 1 million treasure, but I'm scared I'm close to maxing it out because that's how I solve my "wow you're capped out" problems. No, I'm not okay :)

I just-- I really like all the pretty colors.
sig-145.png
url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2228365/1]UM/ Festival Accents for Sale Here![/url]
1 2 3 4