Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [DOM] Tazmir's Dom Shop [Closed]
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 220 221
Hello!
Could I please get:
1x Primary Gene: Boa (Undertide)
1x Secondary Gene: Noxtide (Undertide)

for a total of 144,500 t (I think?)

If you aren't handling Undertide genes right now due to demand, I totally understand. Also, if I've done the price calculation wrong, let me know!
Hello!
Could I please get:
1x Primary Gene: Boa (Undertide)
1x Secondary Gene: Noxtide (Undertide)

for a total of 144,500 t (I think?)

If you aren't handling Undertide genes right now due to demand, I totally understand. Also, if I've done the price calculation wrong, let me know!
An Ice emblem on a background made of ice and lava. It briefly shimmers.An Ice Flight banner. The Ice emblem briefly grows icicles, which fall to the ground.An Ice emblem on a background of ice shaped like a Christmas ornament. It briefly shimmers.An Ice Flight banner. The Ice emblem briefly grows icicles, which fall to the ground."An
Hiya, could I get a: [item=secondary gene: saddle (undertide)] and a [item=primary gene: swirl (undertide)] Should be 127500t :D
Hiya, could I get a:
and a
Should be 127500t :D
hi again! i'd like
- 1 Ribbon (Undertide)
- 1 Hex (Undertide)
sent treasure in pms :)
hi again! i'd like
- 1 Ribbon (Undertide)
- 1 Hex (Undertide)
sent treasure in pms :)
WishlistRandom Tundra Generator"Accent: Jelliecatcher" for Pearlcatcher female dragonsA very watermelon-looking bogsneak hatchlingA blue Tundra dragon wearing mushrooms and flowers with a treasure pile next to it
Hello! Could I please get the following: 1x [item=Primary Gene: Wolf (Undertide)] at 68,000 t 2x [item=Secondary Gene: Eel (Undertide)] at 65,875 t each (131,750 t) 1x [item=Primary Gene: Cherub (Undertide)] at 78,625 t 1x [item=Tertiary Gene: Plating (Undertide)] at 76,500 t I believe the total comes to 354,875 treasure, if I calculated right - some of the genes I want are Undertide-only so I'm not as sure on how much those would be. I'll go ahead and send that amount of treasure over in a CR, and if I calculated wrong, just let me know and I'll cancel that one and send a new one with the correct amount. Thank you so much!
Hello! Could I please get the following:

1x at 68,000 t

2x at 65,875 t each (131,750 t)

1x at 78,625 t

1x at 76,500 t

I believe the total comes to 354,875 treasure, if I calculated right - some of the genes I want are Undertide-only so I'm not as sure on how much those would be. I'll go ahead and send that amount of treasure over in a CR, and if I calculated wrong, just let me know and I'll cancel that one and send a new one with the correct amount.

Thank you so much!

Oh hey I figured out how to put something here!
@SkyWanderer
I will go ahead and add the Undertide genes tomorrow when I am back awake to the front page [Soon going to bed, but I can grab those above]. That way, people can check how much they need. :)

Your calculation is correct ^^
@SkyWanderer
I will go ahead and add the Undertide genes tomorrow when I am back awake to the front page [Soon going to bed, but I can grab those above]. That way, people can check how much they need. :)

Your calculation is correct ^^
dI6Mosy.png
|
|
|
|
|
|
| Wishlist | Hatchery |....
| Projects | G1 Sales |
....| Egg Exchange |
..| FAQ | G1 Project |
|
|
|
|
|
|
91914345.png84899325.png
Sounds good, thank you! Just sent the CR (sorry for the bit of delay, I had to pull a cheesecake out of the oven).
Sounds good, thank you! Just sent the CR (sorry for the bit of delay, I had to pull a cheesecake out of the oven).
Oh hey I figured out how to put something here!
I would like to order:
1x Boa (Undertide)
1x Sparkle (Undertide)

Sent payment, tysm <3
I would like to order:
1x Boa (Undertide)
1x Sparkle (Undertide)

Sent payment, tysm <3
Fq9m1iH.gif
Hello can you get me a tundra breed change scroll please? [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Hello can you get me a tundra breed change scroll please?
TLzFj9f.png » Wishlist
» Free to use
» Art Shop
» Accent Shop
» FR Tumblr
Hello! I would like to order:

1X breed change: fae
1X breed change: tundra

Thank you in advance! I'll be sending the money now!
Hello! I would like to order:

1X breed change: fae
1X breed change: tundra

Thank you in advance! I'll be sending the money now!
————————
— Cha
— they/them
Skin Shop
Wishlist
Eot-S-icon.png
x
Witch-s-heart-icon.png
x
Untitled1954.png
I would like to order;
1 x Vial of Disjointed Sight