Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Inari's pop-up commissions [ FULL ]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18
@RiptailShredfang
Hello!
I apologize for the late reply, I've been feeling sick the past few days.
I can totally draw your dragons, they are absolutely lovely <3

Dharus' commissions should total to 3kg, while Asphodelle's commission should total to 3050g. Let me know if these sound alright for you ^^

(Regarding the payment, I will not ask for it right now until I know I feel better so the waiting time doesn't get too long on your end)
@RiptailShredfang
Hello!
I apologize for the late reply, I've been feeling sick the past few days.
I can totally draw your dragons, they are absolutely lovely <3

Dharus' commissions should total to 3kg, while Asphodelle's commission should total to 3050g. Let me know if these sound alright for you ^^

(Regarding the payment, I will not ask for it right now until I know I feel better so the waiting time doesn't get too long on your end)
4CNl2cV.png
[ Inari. ]
· art shop
· carrd
· wishlist
· Dragon sales

@Narikine absolutely no worries! Please feel free to take your time until you feel better your health comes first!!

Those prices work for me! I'll actually just go set up a one way CR which you're welcome to accept once you're feeling alright! Thank you so much ♥
@Narikine absolutely no worries! Please feel free to take your time until you feel better your health comes first!!

Those prices work for me! I'll actually just go set up a one way CR which you're welcome to accept once you're feeling alright! Thank you so much ♥
tXKbExw.png Please take a look at my HibDen for forum games! I store a lot of my dragons there cause I don't have space! Tabs I don't want used say so in tab description.
Bump
Bump
4CNl2cV.png
[ Inari. ]
· art shop
· carrd
· wishlist
· Dragon sales

@Narikine Username : Cuon Dragon widget : [img]https://i.imgur.com/GtDK9Ca.jpg[/img] Commission format : fullbody Add-on(s) : Imgur eats image quality; If you need a palette or high-res reference I can get that to you. If you want a pose then uhhhhhh sort of like a falcon grabbing prey? Ya’know the legs out wings open one? I dunno have fun with it!
@Narikine

Username : Cuon
Dragon widget : GtDK9Ca.jpg
Commission format : fullbody
Add-on(s) : Imgur eats image quality; If you need a palette or high-res reference I can get that to you. If you want a pose then uhhhhhh sort of like a falcon grabbing prey? Ya’know the legs out wings open one? I dunno have fun with it!
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o3_75sq.gif
「 Social Anxiety 」
「 Any pronouns 」
「 Wishlist 」
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.gif ligneus_cuon.png
@Cuon

Hi there! Your Jabberwocky is so cool and the palette so fun! I’d love to take on the commission, feel free to send a CR and I’ll accept it once I start drawing :)
@Cuon

Hi there! Your Jabberwocky is so cool and the palette so fun! I’d love to take on the commission, feel free to send a CR and I’ll accept it once I start drawing :)
4CNl2cV.png
[ Inari. ]
· art shop
· carrd
· wishlist
· Dragon sales

Bump! Back on the grind
Bump! Back on the grind
4CNl2cV.png
[ Inari. ]
· art shop
· carrd
· wishlist
· Dragon sales

@RiptailShredfang Hello! Here are the finished commissions <3 ty for your patience and I hope you like these! [img]https://i.ibb.co/WGGqDM8/Ripshred-Fang1.png[/img] [img]https://i.ibb.co/MR3MtY9/Ripshred-Fang2.png[/img]
@RiptailShredfang

Hello! Here are the finished commissions <3 ty for your patience and I hope you like these!

Ripshred-Fang1.png
Ripshred-Fang2.png
4CNl2cV.png
[ Inari. ]
· art shop
· carrd
· wishlist
· Dragon sales

@Narikine

Oh these are utterly beautiful!! I love them thank you so much!!!
@Narikine

Oh these are utterly beautiful!! I love them thank you so much!!!
tXKbExw.png Please take a look at my HibDen for forum games! I store a lot of my dragons there cause I don't have space! Tabs I don't want used say so in tab description.
@RiptailShredfang

I'm glad you like them! Lmk if anything needs tweaking :)
@RiptailShredfang

I'm glad you like them! Lmk if anything needs tweaking :)
4CNl2cV.png
[ Inari. ]
· art shop
· carrd
· wishlist
· Dragon sales

@Cuon Hello! Here's you finished commission, I hope you like it! (I wasn't sure if I had to color it but since you send 3kg I assumed it was for a fullbody alone :'D) [img]https://i.ibb.co/5nmm41n/IMG-0012.png[/img]
@Cuon

Hello! Here's you finished commission, I hope you like it!
(I wasn't sure if I had to color it but since you send 3kg I assumed it was for a fullbody alone :'D)

IMG-0012.png
4CNl2cV.png
[ Inari. ]
· art shop
· carrd
· wishlist
· Dragon sales

1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18