Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Goat eye tide babies
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=82&bodygene=0&breed=21&element=11&eyetype=9&gender=0&tert=30&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=52&auth=e04609f1f9257cc65cf4d94225c5bc8ef6d89f0c&dummyext=prev.png[/img] This is it. We've hit the peak. There's no improving from here. It is perfect.
dragon?age=0&body=82&bodygene=0&breed=21&element=11&eyetype=9&gender=0&tert=30&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=52&auth=e04609f1f9257cc65cf4d94225c5bc8ef6d89f0c&dummyext=prev.png

This is it. We've hit the peak. There's no improving from here. It is perfect.
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif Clan Duneberry ~ Faithful disciple of Nature
I obsess over pretty dragons and scarves. A unique relationship with Lightning, the word 'storm' carries great weight in my clan. Feel free to come visit me and request services! I am an avid writer, dragon lover, and analyzer. Message for anything you need~

Stormy ~ FR +3 ~ She || PWYW Dragon/Animal Art Shop - Evee's Humanoid Art Shop
^O^
^O^

____babab__aebe_
Vista: Bisexual Ribbon Vista: Genderfluid Ribbon
Thank you for this blessing.
Thank you for this blessing.
NBJG3D5.gifNBJG3D5.gifNBJG3D5.gifNBJG3D5.gif
We Want Blep! Take Our money! We Want Blep! Take Our Money!

Please note - wonky eyes & busted hands; thanks for help & patience!
THERES A SPARKLE IN THEIR EYES OMG
THERES A SPARKLE IN THEIR EYES OMG
eNC9ZRF.jpeg
They look so happy!
They look so happy!
deity_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-da6mxx1.gif
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group
Usually online between 22:00 and 6:00 server time!
kakvyh5.png s5AhXjW.png
im just sayin goat stands for Greatest of All Time for a reason im going to get one of these babies and I will be unstoppable
im just sayin goat stands for Greatest of All Time for a reason im going to get one of these babies and I will be unstoppable
KHUgIpL.gif sMnKARY.png fK5z2eq.gif
yup!! the 1st dragon i'm contemplating breed-changing is one of my goat eye girls, she just looks too cute!
yup!! the 1st dragon i'm contemplating breed-changing is one of my goat eye girls, she just looks too cute!
f0PgqbB.png Call me Alex, or Kieran!
pronouns: he/him, they/them
FR +0
old-oaks-2.png Lair sales
Old Oaks sales (lair)
Old Oaks sales (HibDen)
SQVdsFh.png
Precious little baby! [emoji=fae love size=1] An excellent discovery.
Precious little baby! An excellent discovery.
A light blue Fae dragon lying down surrounded by pink flower petals. She is wearing a pink daisy cabbie, and holds a pink rose in her mouth.