Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Notn NPC
1 2
Will we finally get an NPC for night of the nocturne?? Share your ideas!!
Will we finally get an NPC for night of the nocturne?? Share your ideas!!
IMG_3849.png
I think it would be funny if "the" NPC for NotN was an entire flock of chattering Nocturnes with no discernible leader. [emoji=nocturne winking size=1]
I think it would be funny if "the" NPC for NotN was an entire flock of chattering Nocturnes with no discernible leader.
ctFAI4k.gif
[quote name="FrostPrince" date="2022-11-21 13:16:01" ] I think it would be funny if "the" NPC for NotN was an entire flock of chattering Nocturnes with no discernible leader. [emoji=nocturne winking size=1] [/quote] A murder of nocturnes, if you will [emoji=nocturne star size=1]
FrostPrince wrote on 2022-11-21 13:16:01:
I think it would be funny if "the" NPC for NotN was an entire flock of chattering Nocturnes with no discernible leader.
A murder of nocturnes, if you will
3EIL5RM.png SwhjRD4.pngd3XCZt0.pngWeReVnH.pngaQp8eZz.pngt6Bzul7.png
85212510.png
jeremy says hi
[quote name="FrostPrince" date="2022-11-21 13:16:01" ] I think it would be funny if "the" NPC for NotN was an entire flock of chattering Nocturnes with no discernible leader. [emoji=nocturne winking size=1] [/quote] Several Nocturnes in a trench coat.

Several Nocturnes in a trench coat.
[quote name="FrostPrince" date="2022-11-21 13:16:01" ] I think it would be funny if "the" NPC for NotN was an entire flock of chattering Nocturnes with no discernible leader. [emoji=nocturne winking size=1] [/quote] PLEASE
PLEASE
Omg pls ;w; tiny flock of nocturne bbs. It would be so adorable
Omg pls ;w; tiny flock of nocturne bbs. It would be so adorable
CAiwzvK.png
[quote name="@FrostPrince" date="2022-11-21 13:16:01" ] I think it would be funny if "the" NPC for NotN was an entire flock of chattering Nocturnes with no discernible leader. [emoji=nocturne winking size=1] [/quote] [img]https://i.ibb.co/GTFwsy2/3-B496-EEC-2051-47-E6-9-BA5-E02-A73-A583-DD.png[/img]
@FrostPrince wrote on 2022-11-21 13:16:01:

3-B496-EEC-2051-47-E6-9-BA5-E02-A73-A583-DD.png
IMG_3849.png
@RallraxAuri
Omg that's perfect.

Staff, please?!
@RallraxAuri
Omg that's perfect.

Staff, please?!
ctFAI4k.gif
Their names are Nigel, Nora, Nathan, Nichole, Nickie, and Doug.
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
[quote name="@Lynell" date="2022-11-21 17:39:56" ] Their names are Nigel, Nora, Nathan, Nichole, Nickie, and Doug. [/quote] Angelica! Eliza!... and Peggy.
@Lynell wrote on 2022-11-21 17:39:56:

Angelica! Eliza!... and Peggy.
CrumbledCandy.gif 92n1dwB.png" alt="92n1dwB.jpg
Please feel free to ping me whenever!
If you could like Eosphoros, that would be great!
Wish and something might just appear in your hand!
(enter your wish on my profile)

G8AyR6r.png
1 2