Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | My Ancient Breed Concepts
1 2
i love them, esp the leviathan. but i think the wind one looks a bit too similar to the old Swiftwing concept. still great tho
i love them, esp the leviathan. but i think the wind one looks a bit too similar to the old Swiftwing concept. still great tho
66.png
Mmm, do want. Water is critically lacking breeds and an ancient like this would be BEAUTIFUL, would very much like a fishy/snakey dragon.
Mmm, do want. Water is critically lacking breeds and an ancient like this would be BEAUTIFUL, would very much like a fishy/snakey dragon.
tumblr_inline_njvizirmFq1qg2i5p.png
Loving these concepts a lot! Both the breeds and the genes you've created.
Loving these concepts a lot! Both the breeds and the genes you've created.
I want them all. I cannot wait to see which flight we get next for ancient breeds and I want the water flight to have a sea serpent so badly.
I want them all. I cannot wait to see which flight we get next for ancient breeds and I want the water flight to have a sea serpent so badly.
0_0 Wow.... im so excited for the water flight reveal. Are we getting a sea serpent breed??? As you can tell i have definitely wanted one lol!!!!! I wonder what it will look like........... [emoji=banescale scared size=1]
0_0 Wow....

im so excited for the water flight reveal. Are we getting a sea serpent breed??? As you can tell i have definitely wanted one lol!!!!!

I wonder what it will look like...........
In love with these concepts!
In love with these concepts!
9YmzAZz.png
6YtLZau.png
LRdLP2V.png
ACOZFAh.png
kE8PZoU.png
8732-DEFC-0882-405-A-A1-FC-A7-F406-FC25-B0.gifjt3PpxV.pngqo188r4.png
WKtl2lb.png
VjdktqS.png
FObX7rS.png
LardsEd.png