Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | We thought we found something...
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 86 87
Yooooooooooooooooooo! o:
Yooooooooooooooooooo! o:
ddcv99s-be92c0a8-91f9-4e00-8f02-54a8c84cb460.gif Xaphan | she/her | adult | Denmark

My Gijinka Art Shop
My Tarot Reading Shop
My wishlist
My dragon art shop
Ahhhh!
Ahhhh!
PQznZys.png
I'M SO EXCITED
I'M SO EXCITED
fGQF4Sv.png
LETS GOOOOOOO
LETS GOOOOOOO
what do you mean it's not tidelord bring him back
what do you mean it's not tidelord bring him back
rBM002b.gifBcnmqQk.gifr6aND2D.png9aVxwZo.pngKOTMkxd.pnguCEnQTB.gifUTxhrgi.gif
DEEPSEA WATER ANCIENT LETS GOOOOOOO
DEEPSEA WATER ANCIENT LETS GOOOOOOO
xxx the octopus the myth the legend dj octavio fandragon xx "GYAH HA HA! Not if I crash your big finish!"
credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr
KLTxh3r.pngv2PJF9u.pngeswSnrS.png
bX96R21.png6meUms1.png
splatoon fandragons!!
e
e
Hello not Tidelord
Hello not Tidelord
FaCKLHz.png |Buying Spare Inventory Crates |
| WishList |
| Sales Tab |
button-xs-raffle-spree-4.png
OH SNAP?! NEW WATER ANCIENT LET'S FRICKING GOOO. All aboard the hype train!!!! Ahhh!!! I am so so so excited. I really hope if they're doing something deep-sea related that it'll be some rad as heck eldritch-looking thing or at least fit the vibes of being deep-sea in general, since there's so much room for cool creativity with deep water types of dragons! Oh I am SO pumped. :D

I wonder if we'll get anything fun from Galore, too??? Ahhh!!! This is so exciting, thank you devs! (Also oh my gosh. When is Tidelord coming back LOL... he's still missing, huh?) I'm so curious about the lore we'll be getting with the Water Ancient because surely it'll have something to do with the ongoing plot around the missing deity? And I wonder if we'll get any more information on The Returned / the threat the obelisks were created to defend us from? Ahhh. So much potential with this Ancient for lore shenanigans. :D

On another note, I wonder if they'll get Angler as a gene from the Veilspuns. :3c I feel like Fans might fit them too, which are available for both Banescales and Gaolers... :0
OH SNAP?! NEW WATER ANCIENT LET'S FRICKING GOOO. All aboard the hype train!!!! Ahhh!!! I am so so so excited. I really hope if they're doing something deep-sea related that it'll be some rad as heck eldritch-looking thing or at least fit the vibes of being deep-sea in general, since there's so much room for cool creativity with deep water types of dragons! Oh I am SO pumped. :D

I wonder if we'll get anything fun from Galore, too??? Ahhh!!! This is so exciting, thank you devs! (Also oh my gosh. When is Tidelord coming back LOL... he's still missing, huh?) I'm so curious about the lore we'll be getting with the Water Ancient because surely it'll have something to do with the ongoing plot around the missing deity? And I wonder if we'll get any more information on The Returned / the threat the obelisks were created to defend us from? Ahhh. So much potential with this Ancient for lore shenanigans. :D

On another note, I wonder if they'll get Angler as a gene from the Veilspuns. :3c I feel like Fans might fit them too, which are available for both Banescales and Gaolers... :0
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
2022_fr-signature-margin.png
2022_fr-profile-divider-4.png
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-profile-divider-1.png
2022_fr-signature-2.png
It’s that mean we gonna have new ancient dragon of water? Wow that’s so coollllll
It’s that mean we gonna have new ancient dragon of water? Wow that’s so coollllll
FABCE94C-92B0-4F7E-9389-D4DDD75B3F6E-removebg-preview.png
[img]https://media.tenor.com/Xja-SkNueCgAAAAC/television-tv-shows.gif[/img]
television-tv-shows.gif
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 86 87