Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Jigsaw game
Is there any way, or any plans to, make the jigsaw game touch-screen compatible? I no longer have a laptop or desk top - only iPad and iPhone - and really miss being able to play it. [emoji=puzzle piece red size=1][emoji=puzzle piece orange size=1][emoji=puzzle piece yellow size=1][emoji=puzzle piece green size=1][emoji=puzzle piece size=1][emoji=puzzle piece purple size=1]
Is there any way, or any plans to, make the jigsaw game touch-screen compatible? I no longer have a laptop or desk top - only iPad and iPhone - and really miss being able to play it.
I'm also curious as to whether this would be technologically possible - my laptop is touchscreen, and now my mousepad isn't fully functional I'd like to be able to use the touch function for Jigsaw, since it's one of my fave games.
I had no idea what would go into making this possible though, and if it's achievable for such a small team :(
I'm also curious as to whether this would be technologically possible - my laptop is touchscreen, and now my mousepad isn't fully functional I'd like to be able to use the touch function for Jigsaw, since it's one of my fave games.
I had no idea what would go into making this possible though, and if it's achievable for such a small team :(
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
I think Jigsaw is so super old, they may consider overhauling it after the refactor is done. It needs a little TLC.
I think Jigsaw is so super old, they may consider overhauling it after the refactor is done. It needs a little TLC.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
I'd love for the jigsaw game to get a little love, touchscreen compatibility would be lovely too. Support!
I'd love for the jigsaw game to get a little love, touchscreen compatibility would be lovely too. Support!
tumblr_inline_pfkgulDiIn1rl0bsp_100.pngGY5Jmcm.png old-oaks-3.png
I've been able to play it on my iPad (I'm primarily a mobile/iOS user), but my phone on the other hand? Nope. Or at least, not on my old phone. I never tried on my new one. I feel like it'll be the same result though, despite being a newer model.

I think it struggles at times via iPad though, especially when I have a huge clump of pieces together and I just need to grab one.

I also main the Jigsaw game; That and Mahjong are my go to's, especially when I may not have a lot of time to really do anything major on the site.
I've been able to play it on my iPad (I'm primarily a mobile/iOS user), but my phone on the other hand? Nope. Or at least, not on my old phone. I never tried on my new one. I feel like it'll be the same result though, despite being a newer model.

I think it struggles at times via iPad though, especially when I have a huge clump of pieces together and I just need to grab one.

I also main the Jigsaw game; That and Mahjong are my go to's, especially when I may not have a lot of time to really do anything major on the site.
For what it's worth, I play it on mobile (android motorola phone) and it works for me, but only if you activate fullscreen mode and don't zoom in. I agree that it needs to be reworked to be good with mobile players, but I hope this helps you play it going forward!
For what it's worth, I play it on mobile (android motorola phone) and it works for me, but only if you activate fullscreen mode and don't zoom in. I agree that it needs to be reworked to be good with mobile players, but I hope this helps you play it going forward!