Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Updated Sidebar Home Pages (Clan etc)
The categories in the sidebar (Clan, Shop, Play and Library) can be clicked on to navigate to their respective home pages, like so: [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/yg9k9iQ.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/z5sQuJL.png[/img][/center] These are very good for people like me that are playing on mobile and thus can't often tap the smaller links beneath them, and I'm sure a bunch of other uses. However, these categories haven't been updated in a while. Under the Library category alone, a good five links are missing (indicated by the green dots next to their names): [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/D1QlJoq.png[/img][/center] Updating these home pages so that they have big buttons and links to everything listed beneath them in the sidebar would be a nice quality of life change.
The categories in the sidebar (Clan, Shop, Play and Library) can be clicked on to navigate to their respective home pages, like so:
yg9k9iQ.png
z5sQuJL.png

These are very good for people like me that are playing on mobile and thus can't often tap the smaller links beneath them, and I'm sure a bunch of other uses. However, these categories haven't been updated in a while. Under the Library category alone, a good five links are missing (indicated by the green dots next to their names):
D1QlJoq.png

Updating these home pages so that they have big buttons and links to everything listed beneath them in the sidebar would be a nice quality of life change.
I've been hoping for this for almost four years now; your post is far clearer than mine, and the refactoring is almost done, so maybe there's hope it'll actually happen soon. Maybe...
I've been hoping for this for almost four years now; your post is far clearer than mine, and the refactoring is almost done, so maybe there's hope it'll actually happen soon. Maybe...
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

Support! I'd also like there to be a larger button for bestiary in the Clan nav page! Those big buttons make it so much easier to Navigate on mobile. :''3
tumblr_inline_pfkgulDiIn1rl0bsp_100.pngGY5Jmcm.png old-oaks-3.png
[quote name="Renaiwom" date="2022-11-21 06:17:40" ] I've been hoping for this for almost four years now; your post is far clearer than mine, and the refactoring is almost done, so maybe there's hope it'll actually happen soon. Maybe... [/quote] Oh wow, I hadn't expected anyone to have requested this previously, but it does make sense lol. Let's hope we can get our voices heard!
Renaiwom wrote on 2022-11-21 06:17:40:
Oh wow, I hadn't expected anyone to have requested this previously, but it does make sense lol. Let's hope we can get our voices heard!