Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Maintenance
1 2 3 4 5 6
[quote name="KitalphaHart" date="2022-11-21 00:59:53" ] No marked end time [/quote] This is annoying because I have to wake at 3am or later for it [emoji=skull size=1]
KitalphaHart wrote on 2022-11-21 00:59:53:
No marked end time

This is annoying because I have to wake at 3am or later for it
IMG_3849.png
[quote name="Panther202" date="2022-11-20 22:08:04" ] I was just coming to talk about the tumblr post [emoji=normal eyes size=1][emoji=normal eyes size=1] [/quote]
Panther202 wrote on 2022-11-20 22:08:04:
I was just coming to talk about the tumblr post
Jd88XNq.pngread before friending, blocking, reporting etc. Please! (Hopefully not the last one tho :)
BjMvLeY.png(non-fodder) dergs from u are safe with me!
feXtM27.pngarcane is the best. Change my mind. (clan lore)
7c8ZUEs.png lore, art and more!
wishlist
Shaking I can't handle the wait to find out if they hype was true
Shaking I can't handle the wait to find out if they hype was true
a cartoonized velvet worm that is a dark blue with white specks all over. the art's signature is 476242
HYPED. Can't wait to see how this goes. At the same time, I think I could work on some postponed WIPs to finally get rid of that
HYPED. Can't wait to see how this goes. At the same time, I think I could work on some postponed WIPs to finally get rid of that
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
I'm sure whatever it is will be exciting regardless, but I was absent for the last couple ancient releases.
So I'm really hoping it's an ancient breed!
I'm sure whatever it is will be exciting regardless, but I was absent for the last couple ancient releases.
So I'm really hoping it's an ancient breed!
AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH
AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH
Ahem.
Ahem.
It's almost time!!
It's almost time!!
l2r8MfN.pngto2p366.pngR1x4tFf.pngU8Qr4XL.pngVqCxNUU.pngSybryjN.pngtumblr_psu5tqZwqW1wogl4wo7_75sq.png
teaser dropped!
teaser dropped!
frogge3_resz.png corgisinger.png dXPE3wF.png LEpJMnn.png ZbNAjCO.png Tl1dGxE.png tqGkHih.png
Z0DR4mq.png
e12L4xz.png
[quote name="C0smos" date="2022-11-20 22:06:22" ] So excited ^^ Small PSA, get research notes to fill up all your plots but don’t claim any of them. Then when the new plot releases (which seems the most likely way of release) all notes you get will go to the new plot :) [/quote] I don't think there's a way to get notes without the plot already being available, it took me a bit to switch it over to the new dig in this release and got a bunch from fast folk and they were all still on the old sites where the got sent before. Unless I misunderstood you, in which case can you please explain what you meant?
C0smos wrote on 2022-11-20 22:06:22:
So excited ^^

Small PSA, get research notes to fill up all your plots but don’t claim any of them. Then when the new plot releases (which seems the most likely way of release) all notes you get will go to the new plot :)

I don't think there's a way to get notes without the plot already being available, it took me a bit to switch it over to the new dig in this release and got a bunch from fast folk and they were all still on the old sites where the got sent before. Unless I misunderstood you, in which case can you please explain what you meant?
1 2 3 4 5 6