Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Thoughts on Dark Mode for the FR site?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I play FR on my phone at night, in a nearly pitch black room. When I started at the bright as hecc site for too long, for some reason my eyes slowly stop being able to see the light as well - it is literally painful and detrimental to my sight.

But I'm still going to play FR, haha, my dragons need me, but dark mode would be such a blessing. We need the FR team to make this a priority
I play FR on my phone at night, in a nearly pitch black room. When I started at the bright as hecc site for too long, for some reason my eyes slowly stop being able to see the light as well - it is literally painful and detrimental to my sight.

But I'm still going to play FR, haha, my dragons need me, but dark mode would be such a blessing. We need the FR team to make this a priority
DD-left-20240209193054.pngAbout-me-Lmid-20240209193045.pngWishlist-Rmid-20240209193036.pngSale-Right-20240209192751.png
[quote name="AutumnFall123" date="2022-11-13 20:27:03" ] I play FR on my phone at night, in a nearly pitch black room. When I started at the bright as hecc site for too long, for some reason my eyes slowly stop being able to see the light as well - it is literally painful and detrimental to my sight. But I'm still going to play FR, haha, my dragons need me, but dark mode would be such a blessing. We need the FR team to make this a priority [/quote] Absolutely!
AutumnFall123 wrote on 2022-11-13 20:27:03:

Absolutely!
EMUiovg.gif . HiKvGEG.png . x9FIHDw.png . rQ1Q2wJ.png . Webp.net-gifmaker.gif
Full support! I usually use dark mode on every site that has it just so my eyes don't hurt. I'd love it if this was a feature.
Full support! I usually use dark mode on every site that has it just so my eyes don't hurt. I'd love it if this was a feature.
Shadow Clan | PST Time Zone
15587.png487.png580.png16453.png7691.png7695.png
Dark mode would be great!
Dark mode would be great!
dove_cryptidove.pngfkWjutW.png5c15bb999532f9391109728396a638d13602f294.png
Full support! I don't wanna be blinded every time I play FR at night [emoji=spiral star size=1][emoji=spiral love size=1]
Full support! I don't wanna be blinded every time I play FR at night
tumblr_inline_p40r3pGa8V1tc3swm_540.png

YMPbu9R.png
Your local demigirl creature feature!
RG2oRUw.pngfLdYOuE.pngVAWF25r.png
if it is added, i’d like the header images to be changed too- some of them are really bright. it’d be cool to see night time versions of them
if it is added, i’d like the header images to be changed too- some of them are really bright. it’d be cool to see night time versions of them
[quote name="papercup" date="2022-11-20 09:06:19" ] if it is added, i’d like the header images to be changed too- some of them are really bright. it’d be cool to see night time versions of them [/quote] Ouhhh this is a great idea!
papercup wrote on 2022-11-20 09:06:19:

Ouhhh this is a great idea!
EMUiovg.gif . HiKvGEG.png . x9FIHDw.png . rQ1Q2wJ.png . Webp.net-gifmaker.gif
support, I usually play in the evenings and want to coli but my eyes can't take it.
support, I usually play in the evenings and want to coli but my eyes can't take it.
violentvioletsig.png
I am afraid I cannot support this. My eyes are very bad, and I cannot see in darkmode.
I am afraid I cannot support this. My eyes are very bad, and I cannot see in darkmode.
tumblr_nik7m7KDt61r6570qo4_500.gif
@SIRENEMOON

Dark mode wouldn't be the only mode, the idea is that it would be an option for people who need/want it.
@SIRENEMOON

Dark mode wouldn't be the only mode, the idea is that it would be an option for people who need/want it.
mvO7hvU.png 5kRkxhJ.png
5hF3FGk.png
kCHWEjf.png
Just returned from Hiatus!
Let me know if you're missing something from me and please be patient while I adjust to the game again!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9