Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | So close.. Just out of reach...
I literally like 16 Dried Lilium Petals which I'm grinding for rn, and 15 Pretty Pink Mums which I'll never have which I'm also trying to get..then I'll have Blossom. Whenever Swipp ever so kindly has it in shop lol.

Blossom is still running a good 1.2kg!! I'm shooketh. And the mums! If I bought all of what I needed of them, that'd be 630g down the drain...my patience will win out this time. Not spending that much XD Think Blossom will lower during NotN? I think it and Flecks may come down a bit, probably Flecks more though. I know Blossom's price has fluctuated, and was down to like 800g at one point.
I literally like 16 Dried Lilium Petals which I'm grinding for rn, and 15 Pretty Pink Mums which I'll never have which I'm also trying to get..then I'll have Blossom. Whenever Swipp ever so kindly has it in shop lol.

Blossom is still running a good 1.2kg!! I'm shooketh. And the mums! If I bought all of what I needed of them, that'd be 630g down the drain...my patience will win out this time. Not spending that much XD Think Blossom will lower during NotN? I think it and Flecks may come down a bit, probably Flecks more though. I know Blossom's price has fluctuated, and was down to like 800g at one point.
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
i think the only time i grinded for a swipp gene was when firefly came out. people were so hyped bc it was the first line breaking modern gene. i like that we have sparkle now bc firefly was killing me

the rate at which some swipp materials drop is insane. ive been trying to gather the materials for the diamond pendant for years and i simply never have.

this is hell i think
i think the only time i grinded for a swipp gene was when firefly came out. people were so hyped bc it was the first line breaking modern gene. i like that we have sparkle now bc firefly was killing me

the rate at which some swipp materials drop is insane. ive been trying to gather the materials for the diamond pendant for years and i simply never have.

this is hell i think
Josie | 16 | She/They
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo1_500.gif
Blossom was running 10kg back when it it came out in 2019 so comparatively this isn't even a quarter as bad.

Since people will most likely be trying to get chests instead I doubt many people will be foraging exclusively for mums.
Blossom was running 10kg back when it it came out in 2019 so comparatively this isn't even a quarter as bad.

Since people will most likely be trying to get chests instead I doubt many people will be foraging exclusively for mums.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
[quote name="FaeLight" date="2022-11-18 15:09:36" ] the rate at which some swipp materials drop is insane. ive been trying to gather the materials for the diamond pendant for years and i simply never have. this is hell i think [/quote] I think I'd rather just fork over the cash than try and gather...
FaeLight wrote on 2022-11-18 15:09:36:

this is hell i think
I think I'd rather just fork over the cash than try and gather...
a cartoonized velvet worm that is a dark blue with white specks all over. the art's signature is 476242
Mums will always be the bottleneck.
Mums will always be the bottleneck.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
I've wanted to get that Blossom gene since it first came out.

I still don't have enough.

You just never have enough for Blossom.
I've wanted to get that Blossom gene since it first came out.

I still don't have enough.

You just never have enough for Blossom.
2a637a7de4d6df46e5310a94398297c6a750660e.png7d9fa0c4fa4fea47a2ad2dc28742224e549c0e1f.pngb18f358dd4b8bb92de861b91e50652e933ebe5a3.png1e6dd825c1bc6e1e13c7d822f48c3fa359caa420.png
[quote name="FaeLight" date="2022-11-18 15:09:36" ] i think the only time i grinded for a swipp gene was when firefly came out. people were so hyped bc it was the first line breaking modern gene. i like that we have sparkle now bc firefly was killing me the rate at which some swipp materials drop is insane. ive been trying to gather the materials for the diamond pendant for years and i simply never have. this is hell i think [/quote] ...b-but... Gembond is linebreaking and was one of the earliest genes onsite. Same for Spines... Guess it's time for me to invest in Werther's; I'm old.
FaeLight wrote on 2022-11-18 15:09:36:

this is hell i think

...b-but... Gembond is linebreaking and was one of the earliest genes onsite. Same for Spines...

Guess it's time for me to invest in Werther's; I'm old.
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

I foraged for 2 weeks and only got 2 mums in that time! as I don't need many plants, I was getting mad about it and just ended up buying the blossom from the AH. Mums is definitely what is keeping the price high.
I foraged for 2 weeks and only got 2 mums in that time! as I don't need many plants, I was getting mad about it and just ended up buying the blossom from the AH. Mums is definitely what is keeping the price high.
[quote name="@kyrin18" date="2022-11-18 14:53:21" ] Whenever Swipp ever so kindly has it in shop lol. [/quote] In case you didn't know, there is [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/3082341/1]a pinglist[/url] for Swipp items. ^v^
@kyrin18 wrote on 2022-11-18 14:53:21:
Whenever Swipp ever so kindly has it in shop lol.

In case you didn't know, there is a pinglist for Swipp items. ^v^
OQwOmsS.png
_

she/her
straight
quoiromantic
A link to my skin shop.
A small egg with a galaxy pattern and white hearts on it. It links to the Wholesome Void Hatchery.
_

FR time +1
A link to my Instagram.
A link to my DeviantArt.
A link to my wishlist.
PX2gJ9f.png