Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Hibden Sales
1 2 3
im interested in this lad
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/48263646
supposedly u had someone offer on bulk buying all so i can wait a bit to see if they respond back to u
@mydiamond
im interested in this lad
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/48263646
supposedly u had someone offer on bulk buying all so i can wait a bit to see if they respond back to u
@mydiamond
hi staff could i please have clarinet apparel? i love you

6XCD9ya.png
@khe I can reach back out to you later today or tomorrow if you like!
@khe I can reach back out to you later today or tomorrow if you like!
y0r4chX.gif
@MyDiamond I'd love to take th siblings! I'm mildly broke right now at 125kt, so if you'd like more than that, I can push my treasure-earning efforts ^^;
@MyDiamond I'd love to take th siblings! I'm mildly broke right now at 125kt, so if you'd like more than that, I can push my treasure-earning efforts ^^;
032d1f263e5555d99e0e955a5f734895af2fb1c7.png Xdm2YwF.png
sopvTVM.png
BzjAkuF.png
griffin-1826-45_43_47_9_4_9.png old-oaks-2.png jt3PpxV.png
@lucklife just for clarification, which set of siblings? The guardians or the bogs? And no worries, it's PWYW sand I'm mostly concerned with getting them to new homes where they'll be appreciated! ^^
@lucklife just for clarification, which set of siblings? The guardians or the bogs? And no worries, it's PWYW sand I'm mostly concerned with getting them to new homes where they'll be appreciated! ^^
y0r4chX.gif
@khe I can go ahead and get Carnival over to you if you're still interested!
@khe I can go ahead and get Carnival over to you if you're still interested!
y0r4chX.gif
@MyDiamond sorry! The guardians!
@MyDiamond sorry! The guardians!
sopvTVM.png
BzjAkuF.png
@lucklife that's what I thought but I didn't want to make assumptions!! They're yours if you want them, I just wanted them to go together ^^
@lucklife that's what I thought but I didn't want to make assumptions!! They're yours if you want them, I just wanted them to go together ^^
y0r4chX.gif
@MyDiamond absolutely, thank you! I'll send a CR:)
@MyDiamond absolutely, thank you! I'll send a CR:)
sopvTVM.png
BzjAkuF.png
@mydiamond i can take carnival asap! what would u like for him? he’s really my style! saw that he’s been asked for, jumped the gun cuz he was posted in a server im in lol
@mydiamond i can take carnival asap! what would u like for him? he’s really my style! saw that he’s been asked for, jumped the gun cuz he was posted in a server im in lol
aW48MUW.pngpZJYyk4.png
Featherback Pelt Sandstone
@Lynz once @khe lets me know if they're still interested in him I can get back to you asap!!
@Lynz once @khe lets me know if they're still interested in him I can get back to you asap!!
y0r4chX.gif
1 2 3