Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Finally got a dragon egg
Yes. As what the title says, I finally got a dragon egg in the coliseum in woodland path. I don’t know I’m so happy, it made my day. I just wanna share. That is all.
Yes. As what the title says, I finally got a dragon egg in the coliseum in woodland path. I don’t know I’m so happy, it made my day. I just wanna share. That is all.
83087341.png 89235974.png80289740.png 62977143.png 84201599.png
Congrats!
Are you planning on hatching it or selling it?
Coli eggs are always so exciting.
Congrats!
Are you planning on hatching it or selling it?
Coli eggs are always so exciting.
Congratulations!! :D I second the question of 'hatching or selling' though! :O
Congratulations!! :D I second the question of 'hatching or selling' though! :O
HglzBbg.png
Omelet time
Omelet time
zXxPZyW.pngh9eGKnU.pngSkLRWkr.png
Thank you guys! I’m not really sure what to do with it yet lol! I’m kinda new here just joined last week. So I’m not really sure what would be the best way to go. I’m just reading things at forums.
Thank you guys! I’m not really sure what to do with it yet lol! I’m kinda new here just joined last week. So I’m not really sure what would be the best way to go. I’m just reading things at forums.
[quote name="recca8" date="2022-11-18 14:30:13" ] Thank you guys! I’m not really sure what to do with it yet lol! I’m kinda new here just joined last week. So I’m not really sure what would be the best way to go. I’m just reading things at forums. [/quote] [center]Oh, well welcome to Flight Rising for one! I'd recommend selling it for gems on the Auction House. If you start saving gems early on you could have a good amount of gems on hand when you actually need them.[/center]
recca8 wrote on 2022-11-18 14:30:13:
Oh, well welcome to Flight Rising for one! I'd recommend selling it for gems on the Auction House. If you start saving gems early on you could have a good amount of gems on hand when you actually need them.
sudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gif
SUDOWOODO PARTY
[quote name="Snowscape" date="2022-11-18 14:32:14" ] [quote name="recca8" date="2022-11-18 14:30:13" ] Thank you guys! I’m not really sure what to do with it yet lol! I’m kinda new here just joined last week. So I’m not really sure what would be the best way to go. I’m just reading things at forums. [/quote] [center]Oh, well welcome to Flight Rising for one! I'd recommend selling it for gems on the Auction House. If you start saving gems early on you could have a good amount of gems on hand when you actually need them.[/center] [/quote] at the same time, you only ever get one first egg. the sentimental value may be worth the 300g!
Snowscape wrote on 2022-11-18 14:32:14:
recca8 wrote on 2022-11-18 14:30:13:
Oh, well welcome to Flight Rising for one! I'd recommend selling it for gems on the Auction House. If you start saving gems early on you could have a good amount of gems on hand when you actually need them.
at the same time, you only ever get one first egg. the sentimental value may be worth the 300g!
eNC9ZRF.jpeg
Thank you @Snowscape. Yeah I really want to sell it. But part of me is just curious what would it look like if hatched. Maybe I’ll think of it for a day hahaha
Thank you @Snowscape. Yeah I really want to sell it. But part of me is just curious what would it look like if hatched. Maybe I’ll think of it for a day hahaha