Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dragon edits you will love/hate
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 26 27
This is what I come to the fr forums for, honestly.
Some of these made me laugh so hard.
This is what I come to the fr forums for, honestly.
Some of these made me laugh so hard.
Will he ever stop experimenting with magic? We don't know, but all the dragons he's accidentally transformed from other things don't mind so much.
33181764.pngLlewych, the light magician
@galaxygodling Glad you liked them. Here is another [center][img]https://i.ibb.co/j4ZMScr/catchpearler.png[/img][/center]
@galaxygodling
Glad you liked them. Here is another
catchpearler.png
Gravel Gravel Gravel Gravel Gravel Gravel Gravel Gravel Gravel Gravel Gravel Gravel Gravel Gravel Gravel Gravel Gravel Gravel Gravel Gravel
These are all hilarious, 10/10 edits
These are all hilarious, 10/10 edits
kj2Qtjf.pngWkSApm9.pngO8SN3Pl.pngDevour-1.png-1.png.png
Obturne, abeeration and mirroration are adorable
I like Skittles, Skyveil and Rainboi too.

But SpipS is my favorite hands-down and many times over. I wish I had a 3-D one of those. It makes me think of a friendly little household gargoyle or something, like something you might place as a symbolic spirit to protect your home.
Obturne, abeeration and mirroration are adorable
I like Skittles, Skyveil and Rainboi too.

But SpipS is my favorite hands-down and many times over. I wish I had a 3-D one of those. It makes me think of a friendly little household gargoyle or something, like something you might place as a symbolic spirit to protect your home.
LxbWmll.png
Amazing
Amazing
Some of these are absolutely brilliant, others will haunt my dreams. either way, great job, OP, these edits are well done and i love them
Some of these are absolutely brilliant, others will haunt my dreams. either way, great job, OP, these edits are well done and i love them
HglzBbg.png
I’m actually ****** that Snapperus is a decent art ref for forward facing snappers…
I’m actually ****** that Snapperus is a decent art ref for forward facing snappers…
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | They/them | 3+ FR Time | Student
Only dragons from tabs marked with
"forum game friendly", should be picked for forum games!
Seeking...
Skin: wandering independence
Please PM!
Thank you all for good words!! I appreciate it
Thank you all for good words!! I appreciate it
Gravel Gravel Gravel Gravel Gravel Gravel Gravel Gravel Gravel Gravel Gravel Gravel Gravel Gravel Gravel Gravel Gravel Gravel Gravel Gravel
The Nocturne with an Obelisk mane would be more than welcome in my lair. [emoji=tundra love size=2]
The Nocturne with an Obelisk mane would be more than welcome in my lair.
This is glorius
I should nake some art for these guys. The Mirrorclaw seems cute.
This is glorius
I should nake some art for these guys. The Mirrorclaw seems cute.
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 26 27