Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | =+=Free food! [Open]=+=
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
My dragons would love some more meat please!
My dragons would love some more meat please!
J43IjLy.png
Bring me all the *meat* you have.

[.....]

Wait, wait. I worry what you just heard was "bring me a lot of *meat*". What I said was "Bring me all the *meat* you have".
Bring me all the *meat* you have.

[.....]

Wait, wait. I worry what you just heard was "bring me a lot of *meat*". What I said was "Bring me all the *meat* you have".
imageskull.png imagiboard.png statue.png
If you wouldn't mind sending some insects my way I would be infinitely appreciative!

My kiddos go through bugs so fast it's hard to keep up >_>;
If you wouldn't mind sending some insects my way I would be infinitely appreciative!

My kiddos go through bugs so fast it's hard to keep up >_>;
knhLXgs.png
Hello! Thank you for doing this! Could I please have food from every kind? I just got off hiatus and I’m struggling to get my clan back to normal! I would really appreciate it! Tysm!
Hello! Thank you for doing this! Could I please have food from every kind? I just got off hiatus and I’m struggling to get my clan back to normal! I would really appreciate it! Tysm!
H6hl5e1.png XgoSE5I.png
Um hi, I'm new and struggling with food. Trying coliseum with borrowed levels but it's not as rewarding. Could I have some? Seems my dragons don't like insects since that's all I have left
Um hi, I'm new and struggling with food. Trying coliseum with borrowed levels but it's not as rewarding. Could I have some? Seems my dragons don't like insects since that's all I have left
Emmm hi ! I actually have 111 (112 soon) and I have to struggle to feed them, can I have some food ? I have a bit of seefood left so no need to send this kind of food.
Emmm hi ! I actually have 111 (112 soon) and I have to struggle to feed them, can I have some food ? I have a bit of seefood left so no need to send this kind of food.
kZ9N8Vv.gifuZ1Q5EM.pngkTwuEJD.gif
May I have some seafood and meat please? Thank you!
May I have some seafood and meat please? Thank you!
GG_Raffle_Button.png KeikoKat.png XdA0BPq.png9BcJXjq.png
Could I request some insects and seafood, please? Thanks so much! :D
Could I request some insects and seafood, please? Thanks so much! :D
GG_Raffle_Button.png9bOcjqB.png KeikoKat.png
9BcJXjq.png
Could I grab some insects and plants pls? Tysm!!
Could I grab some insects and plants pls? Tysm!!
KeikoKat.png w8o0xW1.png GG_Raffle_Button.png9BcJXjq.png
If anyone has any meat and insects to spare, my dragons would be very happy. Thanks <3
If anyone has any meat and insects to spare, my dragons would be very happy. Thanks <3
tumblr_inline_ouegmnbyhQ1r63xeu_540.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19