Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
[quote name="@Luvdisc" date="2022-11-16 05:01:58" ] New Pokemon game the day after tomorrow!! So soon!! [/quote] Yesss I’m so hyped!!
@Luvdisc wrote on 2022-11-16 05:01:58:
New Pokemon game the day after tomorrow!! So soon!!

Yesss I’m so hyped!!
6nI5sr3.png UPbvkZE.png
not the game literally telling me to go to sleep by kicking me out due to an error and then breaking up my wifi connection to be "poor" lmao

wonder if I'll do Orbonne Monastery soon aha,,,
not the game literally telling me to go to sleep by kicking me out due to an error and then breaking up my wifi connection to be "poor" lmao

wonder if I'll do Orbonne Monastery soon aha,,,
how did i get this far? spite mostly
how did i get this far? spite mostly
?5rQx0=party.png?5rQLw=party.png?5rQpW=party.png?5rQpW=party.png?5rQY0=party.png
i feel like im about to pass out
i feel like im about to pass out
natureb1.png > SnekInAPumpkin
> Photographer, artist, and writer
> U can call me Max or Snek :):):):)
> Genderfluid and pansexual

> Art shop here~

nature.png image_1.png natureshade.png
a n x i e t y oo soulbound :3
a n x i e t y oo soulbound :3
Hi! I'm Jack (fr +3)
UGH! stop! leave me alone! why do i have to explicitly state how i feel rather than just ignore you!
UGH! stop! leave me alone! why do i have to explicitly state how i feel rather than just ignore you!
aW48MUW.pngpZJYyk4.png
Featherback Pelt Sandstone
need more arknights friends... where are all the arknights players at.... !!! [emoji=guardian sad size=1]
need more arknights friends... where are all the arknights players at.... !!!
Oup.gif
^ hi.. . my art ^
[quote name="seaskape" date="2022-11-15 11:39:57" ] why is the physics classroom so hot [/quote] physics classroom is still hot. gotta sit in here in the hot for and hour and a half :P
seaskape wrote on 2022-11-15 11:39:57:
why is the physics classroom so hot
physics classroom is still hot. gotta sit in here in the hot for and hour and a half :P
Rippling Cloth !

lev (he/him)
+0 fr time
pings/pms okay
friend requests okay
!!!

!!!
i hate vivian james
i hate vivian james
2947.png Hiro
| Brazil | FR +4
Sornieth's #2 Seeker Orb connoisseur & collector
-> please ping me!
4e8c4d35dbfc48545837857d8907144346ebb180.gif
f261d312d3350311525c3447854e87c7d0c3b5ec.gif
Exactly 6 years ago a precious kitty chose me to be her human. She is everything good in this world. I hope her time with me has been as amazing for her as it has been for me.
Exactly 6 years ago a precious kitty chose me to be her human. She is everything good in this world. I hope her time with me has been as amazing for her as it has been for me.
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png