Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Stand Users Anonymous (JJBA)
1 2 ... 580 581 582 583 584 ... 591 592
[quote name="saspitite" date="2022-11-13 19:55:03" ] @Awoken just. just staring at you. ? [/quote] [b]y e s[/b]
saspitite wrote on 2022-11-13 19:55:03:
@Awoken just. just staring at you. ?
y e s
|Ello I'm Awoken, She/her, FR+8, I am a bunch of lizards in a coat, Profile dragon|
WyB8X7e.jpg
[quote name="@saspitite" date="2022-11-11 18:53:04" ] @/rapsahtaa chibi dio killed my entire family. and also it would be a loving punch. but also a punch that would shatter his teeth [/quote] How dare you make me laugh out loud XD *yeets a mini Dio @ you* [img]https://i.imgur.com/ySWAjAG.png[/img] [i]i'll draw a better one some day[/i] [quote name="@twotrucks" date="2022-11-12 11:18:17" ] i saw the new digsite apparel and immediately thought the purple one would be perfect for a daiya higashikata fandragon, so i immediately bought one :D [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80106823][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=2965731&skin=0&apparel=14437,47122,21286,47677,47418,47431,47438,21245,22822,14436&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] this is what she'll look like once im done and i am so so excited [/quote] okei WHAT THE HECK that looks absolutely sick. I've no clue about JoJolion but that's just a stunning dragon overall, awesome job! @Lucks No worries at all, not everyone needs to be a social butterfly haha! Joseph is just special, I don't have a fav Jojo or a fav JJBA character overall, but Joseph's personality is simply so out there that he becomes extremely relatable immediately. I also adore how he isn't some pompous hero who relies on his great power, he's just very observant, crafty & super lucky and that's partly what makes him so awesome XD Also his nendo is so cute dfghdkjs [quote name="saspitite" date="2022-11-12 19:43:43" ]uh yeah I can’t rank the rest of the jojos tbh. i love them all for their own respective reasons.[/quote] [i]the words of truth[/i] [quote name="@Natron" date="2022-11-13 17:42:34" ] I dreamed I was once dead-set on highfiving Yoshikage Kira and I was going out of my way to achieve that. No idea why, don't remember the reasoning but I think I would want to do that anyway. After a lot of trying, I finally managed to get a high five from him and he was like "Killer Queen just touched you" and I exploded. [/quote] Words can't explain how much I love this LMAOOOOO [quote name="Natron" date="2022-11-13 19:06:00" ] @/saspitite that'd probably be because I'm transmasc! I've always had larger and more solid hands than other AFAB so they're not his type since he likes traditionally feminine hands xD Also, your dream about grilled cheese made me laugh so hard. The most unhinged dream I've ever had, unfortunately not Jojo-related, was about my then 17 yo cousin occasionally re-entering his mum's womb because he was too fed-up with walking. I was like "uhhh how?" but then it turned into "ehh, I guess he's always been very thin, he'll fit." And then Tarik Filipovic wearing a bathrobe and slippers almost ran him over with a bicycle, losing a slipper in the process. Tl;dr - Tarik Filipovic is a Bosnian celebrity, television presenter and actor, very well-known for hosting Who Wants to be a Millionaire? in Croatia and starring in many movies. The reason why I dreamed of this is because, years ago, Mum and I went on vacation to Istria, he appears to own a property in Rakovci and we met him riding a bicycle with a flat tyre in flip-flops. [/quote] okei, scratch that, this is even better. I'm in tears. XDD [center]I wish my dreams were as clear as yours guys. The only things I can remember are blurry fragments or utterly absurd things that I can't even explain with words. I know for a fact that I dreamt of Kars a few times but I can't remember for the life of me what the rest of the dream was about. If I had to guess I'd say I probably annoyed him with something lol.[/center] [quote name="Awoken" date="2022-11-13 19:55:36" ] [quote name="saspitite" date="2022-11-13 19:55:03" ] @/Awoken just. just staring at you. ? [/quote] [b]y e s[/b] [/quote] man what the freak [center][i]Also y'all just can't understand how genuinely delighted I am to see this thread alive again, I hope it can go on for a little longer asdfghjkl[/i][/center]
@saspitite wrote on 2022-11-11 18:53:04:
@/rapsahtaa chibi dio killed my entire family. and also it would be a loving punch. but also a punch that would shatter his teeth
How dare you make me laugh out loud XD
*yeets a mini Dio @ you*
ySWAjAG.png
i'll draw a better one some day

@twotrucks wrote on 2022-11-12 11:18:17:
i saw the new digsite apparel and immediately thought the purple one would be perfect for a daiya higashikata fandragon, so i immediately bought one :D

scry?sdid=2965731&skin=0&apparel=14437,47122,21286,47677,47418,47431,47438,21245,22822,14436&xt=dressing.png

this is what she'll look like once im done and i am so so excited
okei WHAT THE HECK that looks absolutely sick. I've no clue about JoJolion but that's just a stunning dragon overall, awesome job!

@Lucks No worries at all, not everyone needs to be a social butterfly haha! Joseph is just special, I don't have a fav Jojo or a fav JJBA character overall, but Joseph's personality is simply so out there that he becomes extremely relatable immediately. I also adore how he isn't some pompous hero who relies on his great power, he's just very observant, crafty & super lucky and that's partly what makes him so awesome XD
Also his nendo is so cute dfghdkjs

saspitite wrote on 2022-11-12 19:43:43:
uh yeah I can’t rank the rest of the jojos tbh. i love them all for their own respective reasons.
the words of truth

@Natron wrote on 2022-11-13 17:42:34:
I dreamed I was once dead-set on highfiving Yoshikage Kira and I was going out of my way to achieve that. No idea why, don't remember the reasoning but I think I would want to do that anyway. After a lot of trying, I finally managed to get a high five from him and he was like "Killer Queen just touched you" and I exploded.
Words can't explain how much I love this LMAOOOOO
Natron wrote on 2022-11-13 19:06:00:
@/saspitite that'd probably be because I'm transmasc! I've always had larger and more solid hands than other AFAB so they're not his type since he likes traditionally feminine hands xD

Also, your dream about grilled cheese made me laugh so hard. The most unhinged dream I've ever had, unfortunately not Jojo-related, was about my then 17 yo cousin occasionally re-entering his mum's womb because he was too fed-up with walking. I was like "uhhh how?" but then it turned into "ehh, I guess he's always been very thin, he'll fit." And then Tarik Filipovic wearing a bathrobe and slippers almost ran him over with a bicycle, losing a slipper in the process.

Tl;dr - Tarik Filipovic is a Bosnian celebrity, television presenter and actor, very well-known for hosting Who Wants to be a Millionaire? in Croatia and starring in many movies. The reason why I dreamed of this is because, years ago, Mum and I went on vacation to Istria, he appears to own a property in Rakovci and we met him riding a bicycle with a flat tyre in flip-flops.
okei, scratch that, this is even better. I'm in tears. XDD

I wish my dreams were as clear as yours guys. The only things I can remember are blurry fragments or utterly absurd things that I can't even explain with words. I know for a fact that I dreamt of Kars a few times but I can't remember for the life of me what the rest of the dream was about. If I had to guess I'd say I probably annoyed him with something lol.

Awoken wrote on 2022-11-13 19:55:36:
saspitite wrote on 2022-11-13 19:55:03:
@/Awoken just. just staring at you. ?
y e s
man what the freak

Also y'all just can't understand how genuinely delighted I am to see this thread alive again, I hope it can go on for a little longer asdfghjkl
SO, when can I become a Ta'rinashiree finally?

trans man, ace, demiromantic, polyamorous. he/him. pagan.

Please ping me in the forums! I enjoy chatting with y'all :>
Man, these remind me of some my crazy jojo dreams. Most of them aren't that exciting though.
Man, these remind me of some my crazy jojo dreams. Most of them aren't that exciting though.
[quote name="@Awoken" date="2022-11-13 19:52:23" ] Man the amount of dreams I have had that had Soft&Wet staring at me is concerning [/quote] i have very similar dreams except im on a boat and sometimes its wonder of u, had one last night actually! very unsettling
@Awoken wrote on 2022-11-13 19:52:23:
Man the amount of dreams I have had that had Soft&Wet staring at me is concerning
i have very similar dreams except im on a boat and sometimes its wonder of u, had one last night actually! very unsettling
mx5 #339872
· he/she
· fr time +3
· emergency comms
I wish I had jojo dreams, how long do you have to be a fan for for that to start happening haha

My bizarre JJBA story..
From 2017 to 2019 I watched the dubs for part 3 and 4 when it aired on toonami and I loved everything and have fond memories of the experience. When phantom blood first started airing lots of people in the live discussion actually said for new people to watch the first ep and if we didnt like it wait for stardust crusaders to start :/ and I ended up doing that but its how I got into jojo, since i never even heard of it before that point.

I'm often in a depressive slump and missed when part 5 aired. A few months ago I saw the subbed version was free on tubi with all the others parts so to remember/catch up on the story I ended up binge watching the anime from PB to finish of golden wind, loved it even more than before and decided to start over again with the manga and binge read from phantom blood to finish of jojolion. All this was like August and September of this year. I'm pretty new but somehow its almost all I think about since then (I hear its called jojo brainrot)

So that's how I evolved from an anime part skipper to being a full manga reader. Its embarrassing to bring up cos I dont want other jojo fans to be mean to me lol

So admittedly I didn't even know about my now favorite character young joseph until a few months ago aaaa
Sometimes I want to rewatch the whole series again and it's only been like 2 months. Better late than never, now I know part 9 will probably be last part but I'm happy and excited to have made it in time to be a fan during a release since its probably the last chance to.

@rapsahtaa his observation and crafty nature is exactly why I loved joseph, I felt such jaw dropping wonder and magic the first time I watched BT. I also love how protective he is of his granny. Such a wholesome grandma's boy tbh
I wish I had jojo dreams, how long do you have to be a fan for for that to start happening haha

My bizarre JJBA story..
From 2017 to 2019 I watched the dubs for part 3 and 4 when it aired on toonami and I loved everything and have fond memories of the experience. When phantom blood first started airing lots of people in the live discussion actually said for new people to watch the first ep and if we didnt like it wait for stardust crusaders to start :/ and I ended up doing that but its how I got into jojo, since i never even heard of it before that point.

I'm often in a depressive slump and missed when part 5 aired. A few months ago I saw the subbed version was free on tubi with all the others parts so to remember/catch up on the story I ended up binge watching the anime from PB to finish of golden wind, loved it even more than before and decided to start over again with the manga and binge read from phantom blood to finish of jojolion. All this was like August and September of this year. I'm pretty new but somehow its almost all I think about since then (I hear its called jojo brainrot)

So that's how I evolved from an anime part skipper to being a full manga reader. Its embarrassing to bring up cos I dont want other jojo fans to be mean to me lol

So admittedly I didn't even know about my now favorite character young joseph until a few months ago aaaa
Sometimes I want to rewatch the whole series again and it's only been like 2 months. Better late than never, now I know part 9 will probably be last part but I'm happy and excited to have made it in time to be a fan during a release since its probably the last chance to.

@rapsahtaa his observation and crafty nature is exactly why I loved joseph, I felt such jaw dropping wonder and magic the first time I watched BT. I also love how protective he is of his granny. Such a wholesome grandma's boy tbh
Always seeking dragons with interesting colors, Buying thread Stock the Pond! Breeding Challenge
he/him
twenties
mentally ill
about me / FAQ
clan lore
arcane flight
pings ok
FR Time +3
Fandragons tab
Pastel Goth Imperial Hatchery, Selling thread Secondhand Dragons for sale, selling thread
[quote name="@Lucks" date="2022-11-14 08:55:22" ] Its embarrassing to bring up cos I dont want other jojo fans to be mean to me lol [/quote] im not a part skipper but i dont think part skipping is that big of a deal, especially if someone is just watching what's easily available to them like on toonami like you did. like i wouldnt encourage it bc youre missing out on context from the previous parts but if a certain part's characters or aesthetic or whatever appeals to someone more and that's what they want to start with then it's not like they can't always go back to watch or read the other parts once they're hooked on it. or if someone is just a casual fan and just wants to see part 3 cuz its the most iconic or whatever other reason then like, idk, not my business lol, or anyone else's. also hardcore fans dislike part skipping so much because phantom blood and battle tendency get overlooked and are underrated, but you've watched and read and enjoyed both of those at this point so i dont think even an overzealous hardcore fan would have an issue with you.
@Lucks wrote on 2022-11-14 08:55:22:
Its embarrassing to bring up cos I dont want other jojo fans to be mean to me lol

im not a part skipper but i dont think part skipping is that big of a deal, especially if someone is just watching what's easily available to them like on toonami like you did. like i wouldnt encourage it bc youre missing out on context from the previous parts but if a certain part's characters or aesthetic or whatever appeals to someone more and that's what they want to start with then it's not like they can't always go back to watch or read the other parts once they're hooked on it. or if someone is just a casual fan and just wants to see part 3 cuz its the most iconic or whatever other reason then like, idk, not my business lol, or anyone else's.

also hardcore fans dislike part skipping so much because phantom blood and battle tendency get overlooked and are underrated, but you've watched and read and enjoyed both of those at this point so i dont think even an overzealous hardcore fan would have an issue with you.
ytkEBod.pngll0CfnD.png510b8a63d40dc52d20b17daf90107ad8a80d4b80.png
[quote name="twotrucks" date="2022-11-14 07:10:28" ] [quote name="@/Awoken" date="2022-11-13 19:52:23" ] Man the amount of dreams I have had that had Soft&Wet staring at me is concerning [/quote] i have very similar dreams except im on a boat and sometimes its wonder of u, had one last night actually! very unsettling [/quote] So what exactly do you have to do to have a Stand creepily stare at you in your dreams? Asking for a friend @Lucks It's nice you decided to share your story w/ us! <3 Also, it's very impressive how you binge watched everything from PB to VA, I wouldn't be able to do something like this. XD And yeah, the "brainrot" is a very common occurrence haha, I've been thinking of JJBA constantly (in one way or another) for the past two years pfffff Btw, I genuinely don't understand why hardcore fans bully other people if they skip a part lol? I mean sure, as @/vidoxi already said, "phantom blood and battle tendency get overlooked and are underrated", but at the same time [quote=vidoxi]if a certain part's characters or aesthetic or whatever appeals to someone more and that's what they want to start with then it's not like they can't always go back to watch or read the other parts once they're hooked on it.[/quote] So yeah lol Also YUPPP Joseph is such a wholesome and overall lovely boi, I adore him so much. XD He has his flaws, but then again, who doesn't :P And I certainly feel like he's the most relatable Jojo~
twotrucks wrote on 2022-11-14 07:10:28:
@/Awoken wrote on 2022-11-13 19:52:23:
Man the amount of dreams I have had that had Soft&Wet staring at me is concerning
i have very similar dreams except im on a boat and sometimes its wonder of u, had one last night actually! very unsettling
So what exactly do you have to do to have a Stand creepily stare at you in your dreams? Asking for a friend

@Lucks It's nice you decided to share your story w/ us! <3 Also, it's very impressive how you binge watched everything from PB to VA, I wouldn't be able to do something like this. XD
And yeah, the "brainrot" is a very common occurrence haha, I've been thinking of JJBA constantly (in one way or another) for the past two years pfffff

Btw, I genuinely don't understand why hardcore fans bully other people if they skip a part lol? I mean sure, as @/vidoxi already said, "phantom blood and battle tendency get overlooked and are underrated", but at the same time
vidoxi wrote:
if a certain part's characters or aesthetic or whatever appeals to someone more and that's what they want to start with then it's not like they can't always go back to watch or read the other parts once they're hooked on it.

So yeah lol

Also YUPPP Joseph is such a wholesome and overall lovely boi, I adore him so much. XD He has his flaws, but then again, who doesn't :P And I certainly feel like he's the most relatable Jojo~
SO, when can I become a Ta'rinashiree finally?

trans man, ace, demiromantic, polyamorous. he/him. pagan.

Please ping me in the forums! I enjoy chatting with y'all :>
as a late gift, I got 3 new jojo books but it seems like my cat isn’t very happy about this [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/681241083447083119/1043325369874382928/IMG_4879.jpg[/img] (desc: I was flipped to the back page of the manga, on mr. zeppeli’s character creation page. my cat had her paw on the page and was looking up at me, meowing impatiently)
as a late gift, I got 3 new jojo books

but it seems like my cat isn’t very happy about this

IMG_4879.jpg
(desc: I was flipped to the back page of the manga, on mr. zeppeli’s character creation page. my cat had her paw on the page and was looking up at me, meowing impatiently)
SASPITITE | any but she/her | friend reqs open | frt +2

LINKS | about me | a hotel...? | avatar | wishlist | art shop
Oh hey this thread is back

who's ready to suffer in nine days

I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
[quote name="fnich" date="2022-11-22 15:29:25" ] Oh hey this thread is back who's ready to suffer in nine days [/quote] im always ready to suffer!!!! im hyped.
fnich wrote on 2022-11-22 15:29:25:

im always ready to suffer!!!! im hyped.
ytkEBod.pngll0CfnD.png510b8a63d40dc52d20b17daf90107ad8a80d4b80.png
1 2 ... 580 581 582 583 584 ... 591 592