Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | My gened Gen1s for your art?
1 2 3
@Lessai
Waterway for around 3 hours? (The dragon bio was outdated, I checked the forum post of your service again and adjusted)
@Lessai
Waterway for around 3 hours? (The dragon bio was outdated, I checked the forum post of your service again and adjusted)
................ .. ........... .. ...................... ..

FjAzjY1.png
@Tanija
I love Enrubio!
I haven't drawn dragons in a while (I drew art for this guy 2 years ago) but I can draw something, either for one of my dragons or one of yours, and then we can work out from there what would be fair? Would you be okay with that?
I can have sample art done by tomorrow if you're willing to hold her that long
@Tanija
I love Enrubio!
I haven't drawn dragons in a while (I drew art for this guy 2 years ago) but I can draw something, either for one of my dragons or one of yours, and then we can work out from there what would be fair? Would you be okay with that?
I can have sample art done by tomorrow if you're willing to hold her that long
@northnorthwest
Yes, sure, take your time! :)
I'd love to work something out
@northnorthwest
Yes, sure, take your time! :)
I'd love to work something out

FjAzjY1.png
@Tanija

I'll get started then <3
@Tanija

I'll get started then <3
nTLWeBT_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
Boop
Boop

FjAzjY1.png
Boop
Boop

FjAzjY1.png
@Tanija
I've got two friends who would LOVE Everglade and Thyr respectively and I'd love to grab them for gifting purposes if possible.
I have a few art references on This funky fella right [HERE] but honestly those are a bit outdated, I got a new art program since then and I've been making more detailed pieces with shading & junk. How much art do you you think the both of them would cost? (You can message me for art preferences and finer details, of course, and I'd send W.I.P.s just to be sure you're getting art you like!)

EDIT: Sorry, I had a brain issue and forgot to actually link my art ref dragon
@Tanija
I've got two friends who would LOVE Everglade and Thyr respectively and I'd love to grab them for gifting purposes if possible.
I have a few art references on This funky fella right [HERE] but honestly those are a bit outdated, I got a new art program since then and I've been making more detailed pieces with shading & junk. How much art do you you think the both of them would cost? (You can message me for art preferences and finer details, of course, and I'd send W.I.P.s just to be sure you're getting art you like!)

EDIT: Sorry, I had a brain issue and forgot to actually link my art ref dragon
15587.png szLFrpq.pngGjf5omr.png
JvUa9ma.pngWKtl2lb.png
UU9vIu2.pngxYQkuHQ.png
iJRr6Ic.pngrix3ppo.png
Some links above aren't working yet due
to being future projects! Stay tuned!
@tanija oh please I absolutely need her for lore reasons but I can do art! Looking at the mirror baby I can definitely do a fullbody, very easy for me and here’s some examples of my art. [img]https://i.imgur.com/LKtirhw.png[/img] (Fake fr breed) [img]https://i.imgur.com/Aycm8Ia.png[/img] More examples in art shop
@tanija oh please I absolutely need her for lore reasons but I can do art! Looking at the mirror baby I can definitely do a fullbody, very easy for me and here’s some examples of my art.

LKtirhw.png
(Fake fr breed)

Aycm8Ia.png

More examples in art shop
Selling my skins!
button_ah_buy.png
@VoidFren
Sounds great to me! Just write me a message
:)

@Talonmaster
What dragon do you mean?
@VoidFren
Sounds great to me! Just write me a message
:)

@Talonmaster
What dragon do you mean?

FjAzjY1.png
@Tanija your spooky mirror bab
@Tanija your spooky mirror bab
Selling my skins!
button_ah_buy.png
1 2 3