Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How old is your account (gene counter)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12
[emoji=primary gene size=1] 32 [emoji=secondary gene size=1] 31 [emoji=tertiary gene size=1] 24 for a total of uh.. 87 genes old [emoji=guardian scared size=1]

for a total of uh.. 87 genes old
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
ok I had to look up a chronological chart for this >>

I joined June 13th of 2015, so since then:
Primary: 41
Secondary: 31
Tertiary: 52

Total: 124
(I included Ancient genes too, but didn't count them twice if they released for Moderns)

I joined just little over a month before Glimmer dropped. Though the first one I actually remember is Cherub >>

I hope I got everything >>
ok I had to look up a chronological chart for this >>

I joined June 13th of 2015, so since then:
Primary: 41
Secondary: 31
Tertiary: 52

Total: 124
(I included Ancient genes too, but didn't count them twice if they released for Moderns)

I joined just little over a month before Glimmer dropped. Though the first one I actually remember is Cherub >>

I hope I got everything >>
ooooooooooo kssHcoX.png K H U Z D U L
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +0
25 LIBRA
oo Avatar dragon
Lore
About me
Pings ok!
• Did you hatch an
Abyss/Copper/X gen1,
but don't want them?
Don't exalt them! Hit me up ;)
if im counting correctly 91 modern genes?

when i joined iri/shim/gem xxx was the hottest combo lol
if im counting correctly 91 modern genes?

when i joined iri/shim/gem xxx was the hottest combo lol
anomalous_nekomata.png
I joined March 19th, 2019. I'm definitely not the oldest player, but I've been here for a few years now. [emoji=primary gene size=1] 10 [emoji=secondary gene size=1] 10 [emoji=tertiary gene size=1] 8 [emoji=dna size=1] 28
I joined March 19th, 2019. I'm definitely not the oldest player, but I've been here for a few years now.

9CrKgSL.png Silt Wolf She/Her
Lore Clan
Wishlist
Toyhouse
Swamp Wolf 84WUQBr.png
So June of 2016, days before the 3rd anniversary.... and focusing only on modern genes. [emoji=primary gene size=1] 25 [emoji=secondary gene size=1] 24 [emoji=tertiary gene size=1] 19 Total: 68 (so close. assuming my count is correct, at least.) Bonus round! I was here for: The color expansion, by a few days Bogsneaks All ancients (just all, no point counting the genes, there's too many.) Obelisks Eyes (I missed the drama during this event because I was on vacation and that's good by me) Silhouette changer
So June of 2016, days before the 3rd anniversary.... and focusing only on modern genes.

Total: 68 (so close. assuming my count is correct, at least.)

Bonus round! I was here for:
The color expansion, by a few days
Bogsneaks
All ancients (just all, no point counting the genes, there's too many.)
Obelisks
Eyes (I missed the drama during this event because I was on vacation and that's good by me)
Silhouette changer
Wind-Network.png 3.png
i counted 68 from the encyclopedic pages and i think the past few releases would bring it up to almost 80
i counted 68 from the encyclopedic pages and i think the past few releases would bring it up to almost 80
sBdLZtA.png
First number: modern genes only. Second number: ancient genes only, parallel genes included because they are separate genes. [emoji=primary gene size=1]32 / 75 [emoji=secondary gene size=1]31 / 75 [emoji=tertiary gene size=1]25 / 78 I'm 88 genes old in terms of modern genes. 316 with ancient genes. Bonus events I was witness to: The color wheel expansion The introduction of ancient breeds Nocturnes, bogsneaks, and obelisks The introduction of eye types
First number: modern genes only. Second number: ancient genes only, parallel genes included because they are separate genes.

32 / 75
31 / 75
25 / 78

I'm 88 genes old in terms of modern genes. 316 with ancient genes.

Bonus events I was witness to:
The color wheel expansion
The introduction of ancient breeds
Nocturnes, bogsneaks, and obelisks
The introduction of eye types
Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png
WI7lnRZ.png
RYOGC9t.png v886aA7.png etQ32zN.png
I'm 16 genes old (modern genes only)

fun
I'm 16 genes old (modern genes only)

fun
3dcd0a0f8f30d7e047499bd3dfc49287625e9622.png
I am 14 modern genes old
I am 14 modern genes old
IMG_3849.png
[emoji=primary gene size=1] 23 [emoji=secondary gene size=1] 22 [emoji=tertiary gene size=1] 19 Total: 64 modern genes, if I counted right Skink/spinner was the Hot New Thing when I originally joined.

Total: 64 modern genes, if I counted right

Skink/spinner was the Hot New Thing when I originally joined.
Sharpened Serthis Spear
I am the patron saint of having bad taste
(insert joke about heated water towers here)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12