Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] SSL Protocol Error
1 2
I have already submitted a ticket to the Support team and have received a reply, but am adding a comment here for the sake of tracking! This has been going on for me for 4 days now. Able to access the site via VPN and mobile data.
I have already submitted a ticket to the Support team and have received a reply, but am adding a comment here for the sake of tracking! This has been going on for me for 4 days now. Able to access the site via VPN and mobile data.
1WaPPyd.png

divider by irithyll
Update: If you've experienced this issue on your home IP, please send us a message via Contact Us:
  1. Use the email address registered to your Flight Rising account
  2. Title your ticket SSL Protocol Error Report
  3. Include your username
  4. IN YOUR TICKET please include the IP address that leads to this error message

If you've already done this, you don't have to resend the information! Thank you!

(@ElysionLycaon, @Shiver)
Update: If you've experienced this issue on your home IP, please send us a message via Contact Us:
  1. Use the email address registered to your Flight Rising account
  2. Title your ticket SSL Protocol Error Report
  3. Include your username
  4. IN YOUR TICKET please include the IP address that leads to this error message

If you've already done this, you don't have to resend the information! Thank you!

(@ElysionLycaon, @Shiver)
it now seems to be fixed on my end! Not sure what happened but its working now for me and my roomate
it now seems to be fixed on my end! Not sure what happened but its working now for me and my roomate
15584.png >>Shiver
>>They/She
>>Avatar Dragon
I see it's been fixed for some people - still experiencing this issue on my end.
I see it's been fixed for some people - still experiencing this issue on my end.
1WaPPyd.png

divider by irithyll
Have been experiencing this since 11/17, submitted a ticket 11/19.

Access to nests and the coli appears to always function, everything else is hit or miss (mostly miss). Yesterday I was able to read the Undertide announcement, but the site dropped back to "insecure connection" when I went to check Galore. It was down for me not 2 hours ago, but now working fine. It's a bit odd that it seems to only be down sometimes, I think?
Have been experiencing this since 11/17, submitted a ticket 11/19.

Access to nests and the coli appears to always function, everything else is hit or miss (mostly miss). Yesterday I was able to read the Undertide announcement, but the site dropped back to "insecure connection" when I went to check Galore. It was down for me not 2 hours ago, but now working fine. It's a bit odd that it seems to only be down sometimes, I think?
adBKOQm.png
Poking here to say I'm still having the issue and the site really does not like me using VPNs. There were a few hours on Sunday Nov 27 where I was able to access the site without a VPN, but it went right back to giving me the SSL error by evening EST.
Poking here to say I'm still having the issue and the site really does not like me using VPNs. There were a few hours on Sunday Nov 27 where I was able to access the site without a VPN, but it went right back to giving me the SSL error by evening EST.
1WaPPyd.png

divider by irithyll
We are still investigating this issue.

@Espereth, what antivirus software are you using?
We are still investigating this issue.

@Espereth, what antivirus software are you using?
@Aequorin I'm using Windows Security and MalwareBytes.
@Aequorin I'm using Windows Security and MalwareBytes.
1WaPPyd.png

divider by irithyll
Returning to say I'm still frequently experiencing issues. It seems to work for a few days, then is consistently down for up to four days at a time. Occasionally I can log in long enough to feed my lair or check pings before being booted off again.
Returning to say I'm still frequently experiencing issues. It seems to work for a few days, then is consistently down for up to four days at a time. Occasionally I can log in long enough to feed my lair or check pings before being booted off again.
adBKOQm.png
I have an update! I accidentally discovered that Flight Rising was being blocked by our Plume WiFi mesh network pods. I set FR as an approved site and boom, magic. I am on Breezeline / Atlantic Broadband, though I don't know if that matters or if it's just the pods themselves that are the issue. Here is a screenshot of the site being blocked (blacked out my name, but there is no reason given on the app for any of the blocking events). Also added a couple screenshots of the settings we had enabled that Flight Rising was being blocked under. I hope this helps. [img]https://i.imgur.com/UOhWrgD.png[/img] [center]_____[/center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/J5nqnkF.png[/img] [center]_____[/center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Vreteb1.png[/img]
I have an update! I accidentally discovered that Flight Rising was being blocked by our Plume WiFi mesh network pods. I set FR as an approved site and boom, magic.

I am on Breezeline / Atlantic Broadband, though I don't know if that matters or if it's just the pods themselves that are the issue. Here is a screenshot of the site being blocked (blacked out my name, but there is no reason given on the app for any of the blocking events). Also added a couple screenshots of the settings we had enabled that Flight Rising was being blocked under. I hope this helps.

UOhWrgD.png
_____

J5nqnkF.png
_____

Vreteb1.png
1WaPPyd.png

divider by irithyll
1 2